我会把它扔进洗衣房♥的
I'll throw it in the wash.
沃伦·亨特是谁?
Who's Warren Hunt?
一个队友,怎么了?
Just a teammate.Why?
你包里有他的衬衫
You've got his shirt in your bag.
我把它和其他一起扔进去吗?
Shall I chuck it in with the rest?
是的,好的,谢谢,我训练时给他的
Yeah.Sure,thanks.I'll give it to him at training.
嘿,伙计
Hey mate.
祝贺你周六的比赛成功
Congratulations on the game Saturday.
是啊,很棒
Yeah,it was great.
虽然我没能上场,但没什么
I didn't get to play though,but no big deal.
亨利
Henry.
-那太可惜了.-亨利
-That's a shame.-Henry.
马克,你要走了吗? 亲爱的
Mark.You off,love?
是的,另一半已经过去了,所以我们...
Yeah.Other half's over,so we just...
你还来接受训练吗? 好人
And you still came to training? Good man.
真是个好人,希望你们一起度过愉快的夜晚
Good man,indeed.Hope you have a lovely evening together.
做了什么好事吗?
Doing anything nice?
不,没有,安静的夜晚
No,not really,just a quiet night in.
真棒,祝你晚上愉快
Lovely.Enjoy your evening.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
See you.
再见
See you.
再见,伙计
See you later,mate.
趁我还记得,你决定怎样过圣诞节了吗?
While I remember,have you decided about Christmas?
理查德,我们已经谈过了
Rich,we've talked about this.
我已经订好机票了
I've already booked flights.
是的,我知道
Yeah,I know.
我只是觉得如果我们
I just thought it would be nice
能在英国一起过节会很好
if we could spend some time in the UK together.
你随时可以和我一起去
You could always come with me.
我不会滑雪
I can't ski.
你没那么笨,理查德
You're not that bad,Rich.
你♥爸♥爸可不是这么说的
That is not what your dad said.
所以这就是拒绝了?
So that's a no,then,is it?
我从来没有时间和家人在一起
I never get to spend any time with my family-
-是啊,我也没有.-那就这么定了
-Yeah,and neither do I.-Then it's settled.
再讨论这事没多大意义?
There's not much point discussing it further,is there?
再试一次
Try again.
循环,循环!
Yeah loop,and loop,and loop!
亨利!
Henry!
那是什么?
What's that?
下一线,准备?
Next line,ready?
是的
Yes.
来吧,亨利
Come on,Henry.
下一线
Next line.
是的
Yeah.
好了,伙计们,够了,该进去了,赶快
Okay,guys,that's it.Time to go in.Come on.
那是什么?
What was that?
嘿
Hey.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
为什么不是呢?
Why wouldn't it be?
显然不是
Well,obviously it's not.
你整个星期都没怎么跟我说过话
You've barely spoken to me all week.
好吧,你是个成年人了,马克
Well,you are an adult,Mark,
所以我相信你没事的
so I'm sure you'll survive.
哦,别这样,听着,我很抱歉,但说真的...
Oh,come on.Look,fine I'm sorry,but seriously-
因为过去几个月你一直是个烂朋友
Because you've been a shitty friend for the last few months.
我是说,你从来都不想出去玩
I mean,you never want to hang out.
你不想做训练以外的任何事情,所以...
You don't want to do anything outside of training,so -
伙计,卡迪夫,那只是个临界点
Mate,Cardiff,that was just the tipping point.
我真的很期待,我们终于
As I was really looking forward to finally
有时间再一起
spending some time together.
我以为我们做到了
Well,I thought we did.
直到你醉得
That is,until you got smashed
一塌糊涂,和往常一样
out of your fucking mind,as usual.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁? 加雷斯?
Who the fuck are you? Gareth?
-有什么问题? -饶了我吧
-What's the problem? -Give me a fucking break.
那么,问题在哪里?
What is the problem,then?
我没有找看你,没帮你按♥摩♥后背
I didn't babysit you and rub your back
当你在街角呕吐的时候?
while you were throwing up on some street corner?
去你♥妈♥的♥,马克
Fuck you,Mark.
听着,我很抱歉我不是友谊的光辉榜样
Look,I'm sorry I'm not the shining example of friendship
你显然希望我是那样的
that you clearly expect me to be.
你知道我的生活中发上了什么吗?
Have you any idea what's going on in my life?
更重要的是,你有没有问过?
More to the point,have you even asked?
那好吧,告诉我,告诉我
Okay,then.Tell me,tell me.
你认为你生活中出了什么
What kind of actual problems do you think
实际问题,马克?
you have in your life,Mark?
嗯?
Hmm?
你知道吗,亨利?
You know what,Henry?
算了,没关系
Forget it.It doesn't matter.
算了吧
Just forget it.
没问题
No problem.
这快把我逼疯了,理查德什么时候离开?
This is driving me fucking crazy.When's Richard leaving?
我不知道,好吗?
I don't know,Okay?
你什么意思,你不知道?
What do you mean,you don't know?
也许是周末吧?
End of the week,maybe?
我认为
I think.
停止,沃伦,这太他妈疯狂了
Stop it,Warren.This is fucking insane.
沃伦
Warren.
我的话有点过分了,我确实感到很内疚
That was a little harsh.I do feel bad about it.
不要这样,他是个脾气暴躁的孩子
Don't be.He's a petulant child.
我不知道你为什么这么在意
I don't know why you care.
他会好的
He'll get over it.
昨晚对我来说真的很难熬
Last night was really difficult for me.
你觉得我是什么感觉? 知道你和他在一起
How do you think I feel? Knowing you were with him.
你每天晚上都去找约翰
You go back to John every night.
这不一样
It's not the same.
你以为我喜欢对我们认识的
You think I like having to hide this
每个人隐瞒这事吗?
from everyone we know,
我看着你带着他到处炫耀
while I watch you parade around with him?
我讨厌你和他在一起
I hate you being with him.
好了,现在你知道那是什么感觉了
Well,now you know how it feels.
如果你想改变这一点,你知道该怎么做
If you want to change that,you know what to do.
哦,有这么简单?
Oh,because that's so simple?
这不是不可能的,沃伦
Well,it's not impossible,Warren.
你知道这会导致什么戏码吗?
Do you have any idea the drama that would cause?
哦,怎么了? 你在乎这个,是吗?
Oh what,and you care about that,do you?
-你有时太天真了...-你是个婊♥子♥
-You're so naive sometimes...-And you're a cunt.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just -
只是有点难以承受
It's just a bit overwhelming.
不管怎样
Anyway.
我在想
So,I was thinking.
假期里你还是一个人过吗?
Are you still on your own over the holidays?
好吧
Well.
我和约翰的家人相处的不是很好
Me and John's family don't exactly get on.
好吧
Okay.
所以,跟我来,去我父母家
So,come with me,to my parent's place.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
这是同意了吗?
Is that a yes?
是的,我知道,你也是
Yeah I know.You too.
你怀疑什么了吗?
Does he suspect anything?
没有,有什么值得怀疑?
Not a thing.And what's to suspect?
我要去日内瓦看望我的朋友
I'm going to Geneva to see my friends.
那么,你真备好了吗?
So,are you ready?
是的,拿着我的护照
Yeah,got my passport.
不,我的意思是去见我的父母
No,I mean to meet my parents.
为什么? 我应该担心吗?
Why? Should I be worried?
我打赌你妈妈一定很凶
I bet your mum's fierce.
电影精选列表