过球门线了,时间到
That's in touch,and that's full time.
祝你下次好运,伙计
Better luck next time,buddy.
为南伦敦雄鹿队欢呼三声
Three cheers for the South London Stags.
-Hip Hip...-万岁
-Hip Hip...-Hooray.
-Hip Hip.-万岁
-Hip Hip.-Hooray.
-Hip Hip.-万岁
-Hip Hip.-Hooray.
打得好,伙计们
Good game,boys.
抬起头来,伙计们
Chin up,boys.
比赛打得很不错
That was a great game.
比分很接近,所以我不想让你担心
Yeah,it was close,so I don't want you worrying
记分线
about the score line.
那些又胖又直的老家伙
Those fat,straight old blokes,
他们踢球的时间比你长得多
they've been playing a lot longer than you have.
但是,作为第一场比赛,这真的是他妈的棒极了
But,as first games go,it was really fucking great.
你们咄咄逼人,互相支持
You were aggressive,you supported each other,
面对一支有经验的球队,坚持住了自己的立场
and you held your own against a much more experienced side.
这是本赛季很好的开始,知道吗?
It's a great start to the season,and you know what?
加油
Come on.
我真♥他♥妈♥的兴奋
I'm fucking excited.
冲个澡,我们去喝几杯啤酒
Shower up,and lets go and have a few beers.
你觉得他会请客吗?
Think he's paying?
吃两人份吗,宝贝?
Eating for two,babe?
我不想成为骨瘦如柴的婊♥子♥
I don't want to become a skinny bitch
就像这群人一样
like one of this lot.
碳水!
Carbs!
女士们,先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen.
我要直接了当地感谢
I'm going to jump straight in and say a big thank you
我们的东道主,罗切斯特的小伙子们,感谢橄榄球课
to our hosts,the Rochester boys,for the Rugby lesson,
以及最慷慨的款待
and most generous hospitality.
非常感谢
It's much appreciated.
我保证在我们的主场还人情
I promise we'll return the favor at our place,
场上场下,当你们来时
on both fronts,when the time comes.
对于最佳球员,这是一个简单的选择
Now,for man of the match,it was an easy choice
为本季定下基调
to set the tone for this season.
这个男人用难以置信的顽强
This man put in an incredibly tenacious
以及创造性的表现
and creative performance,
他可能在结束时为我们赢得比赛
and he might even have won it for us at the end there,
如果他看看场内的话
if he just looked inside.
不,但真的,真的很棒
No,but really,really great work,
我看得出你会成为
and I can see that you're going to be
本赛季我们的财富
a big asset for us this season.
所以,干得好,马克·牛顿
So,well done,Mark Newton.
我的第一个每日屌♥丝奖,颁给了我所认识的
And my first Dick Of The Day award goes to the only man
唯一一个撞到自己球员的人
I've ever known to tackle one of his own players.
操
Fuck.
平克先生
Mr.Pink.
我撞到头了
I hit my head
他是雄鹿少年,他是雄鹿少年
He is a stag lad,he is a stag lad,
他骄傲地喊着,日日夜夜,嘿,嘿
he shouts it proudly,night and day,hey,hey.
我们和他一起,他从不孤独
He's never lonely when we are with him,
他知道如何喝掉一品脱
and he knows how to put a pint away,pint away,pint away,
喝掉它,喝掉它,喝掉它
pint away,pint away,pint away,pint away.
你今天没拍照片吗,马克?
You didn't get any pictures today? Mark.
哦,是的,我比赛后心情不是很好
Oh,yeah,no,I wasn't really in the mood after the game,
老实说
to be honest.
可惜,那个裁判本可以拍出漂亮的照片
Shame.That ref would have made a nice picture.
哦,他很性感
Oh,he was hot.
我给我们订明天的票好吗?
Shall I book us tickets for tomorrow?
你想看什么?
What do you fancy seeing?
-明天? -是的
-Tomorrow? -Yeah.
听着,我不能,理查德要过来
Look,I can't.Ricky's coming over.
来了? 已经有一段时间了吧?
Cumming? It's been a while,hasn't it?
现在已经康复了吧? 都闲出蜘蛛网了吧?
Hasn't it healed over by now? Isn't there cobwebs?
对,还有蜘蛛,我打赌肯定有蜘蛛
Yeah,and spiders.I bet there's spiders in there and all.
我不知道你怎么样
I don't know about you,
但我会为了一杯莫吉托而杀了我的长子
but I would kill my firstborn for a mojito.
长子什么?
Firstborn what?
俱乐部会所的鸡尾酒,你很走运
Cocktails at the clubhouse.You'll be lucky.
呃
Ugh
好的,我给你买♥♥啤酒
Yeah,I'll buy you a pint.
听着,我同意你的小项目
Look,I agreed to your little project
来训练新球员,让他们最终加入
to train up new players to eventually join
并有益于A队
and benefit the A squad,
不要烧掉我们有限的资金
not to burn through our limited funds
训练一支完全不同的团队
with a whole other separate team,
-然后把他们带出去.-但只是招募
-and carting them off-Yeah,but just recruiting
有经验的球员并不能让我们成名
experienced players isn't going to put us on the map.
我们已经成名了
We're already on the map.
A队几乎赢了他们所有的比赛
The A's win almost all their games.
多年来,我们竭尽全力地争取.现在作为
For years,we fought tooth and nail to get the recognition
一个严肃俱乐部所拥有的认可和尊重
and respect that we now have as a serious club,
不是什么新奇的表演
not some novelty act.
我不会再回去了
I won't go back to that.
有一支输了几场比赛的B队
And having a B team that loses a few games
不会改变任何事情
isn't going to change anything.
他们只是需要一点时间
They just need a bit of time.
这是他们本赛季的第一场比赛
It was their first game of the season.
拜托,巴里
Please,Barry.
只要你别让你的骄傲
Just be sure that you're not letting your pride
毁了我们的名声
drag our name through the dirt.
傻♥逼♥,就像他们是主人一样
Cunts.Like they own the place.
深呼吸,平克
Deep breaths,Pinky.
我是A队的,看我们摇摆我们的大老二
I'm from the As.Watch us wave our big dicks about.
相信我,我见过他们中的几个
Trust me,I've seen a few of them,
他们并不都很厉害
and they're not all worth writing home about.
他们不全都是傻♥逼♥
They're not all cunts,you know.
是吗? 这就是你下来和我们一起的原因吗?
Oh yeah? Is that why you dropped down to play with us?
看,来了
See,now there we go.
干杯,伙计们
Cheers,boys.
那么,他们赢了?
So,they won then?
他们当然赢了
Of course they did.
你能闻到空气中洋洋自得的气息
You can smell the smugness in the air.
他们互相喜欢吗?
Do they even like each other?
不,不太喜欢
No.Not really.
有什么意义呢?
What's the fucking point,then?
只是心态不同而已?
It's just a different mentality,isn't it?
我想这是他们不断获胜的原因
That's why they keep winning,I guess.
你真是个尺码女王
You are such a size queen.
她甚至不在乎这玩意是谁的
She doesn't even care who it's attached to,
需要一大捅润滑油才能适应
as it needs a whole tub of lube to fit
她那紧凑的小屁♥股♥
into that tight little arse of hers.
亲爱的,至少我有个屁♥股♥,好吗?
Honey,at least I have an arse,okay?
我都不知道你把挂在背后的
I don't even know what you call that mound of sand
那堆沙子叫什么
hanging off your back.
你看到那个家伙了吗?
Now,you see that guy?
那个肌肉老爹?
What,the muscle daddy?
早些时候在小便池见过他
Saw him at the urinals earlier.
我验过货,作业完成
I checked out the goods.The homework is done.
现在,我只需要交作业了
Now,I just have to hand in my assignment,
你知道我的意思
if you know what I mean.
我很高兴,语言学校的那些年得到了回报
I'm glad to see all those years in English school paid up,
我真的是
I really am.
-看着点,伙计.-对不起
-Watch it,mate.-Sorry.
亨利,亨利
Henry,Henry.
和我来,好吗?
with me,alright?
天哪
Jesus.
亨利,你喝了多少?
Henry,how much have you had?
我...
I,er...
要我给你拿点水吗?
Shall I get you some water,or something?
不,走吧.请走吧
No,just leave.Please,go.Go.
电影精选列表