我很惊讶你会在意
I'm surprised you care.
别那么说
Don't say that.
马克
Mark.
我爱你
I love you.
现在这对我有什么好处? 嗯?
And what good does that do me now? Hmm?
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我为什么? 你为什么,沃伦?
Why am I? Why are you,Warren?
你想从我这里得到什么? 你有过机会的
What is it you want from me? You had your chance.
现在都是空话了
It's all just words now.
约翰知道你在这里吗?
Does John know you're here?
我们怎么变成这样了,马克?
How did we get here,Mark?
平克给了我这个
Pinky gave me this.
不要惩罚他们
Don't punish them.
你是个好人,马克
You're a good man,Mark.
走,走,走,走
Go,go,go,go,go.
准备,准备,开始!
Ready,Ready Ready,go!
这对我们所有人来说都是一个艰难的赛季
It's been a tough old season for us all,
但我们有一切可以争取的东西
but we've got everything to fight for.
当权者可能不相信你,但我相信
Now,the powers that be might not believe in you,but I do,
完全相信,我知道你们每一个人
completely,and I know that every one of you
彼此信任
believes in each other.
所以,让我们今天来展示一下
So lets show that today
向所有观看的人展示
and lets show that to everybody who's watching.
来吧,我们开始吧,伸手
Come on,boys.Let's do this.Hands in.
三,二,一
Three,two,one.
雄鹿!
Stags!
来吧,孩子们
Come on,boys.
我错过了很多吗?
Have I missed much?
现在是五平,他们刚进入中场休息
It's five all and they've just called half-time.
我们需要集中精力,遵守纪律
We need to focus and get some discipline,yeah?
我们能喝点水吗?
Can we get some water?
水
Water.
好了,听好了,伙计们
Right,listen up,guys.
你们后防不行
Their backs are unfit.
它们依靠的是前锋的力量
They're relying on their forward power.
平克先生,你看到那边那个侧翼了吗?
Mr.Pink,you see that flanker over there?
哪一个?
Which one?
漂亮的那个
The pretty one.
哦,是的
Oh,yeah.
干掉他
Take him out.
我想我可以做到的
I think I can manage that.
好的,听好了
Right,listen up.
马克,亨利,你们让前锋们去做他们的工作
Mark,Henry,you let the forwards to do their work.
然后你要突破后防线,好吗?
Then you're going to break through the back line,all right?
这是我们赢的方式,加油
That is how we are going win it.Come on.
好久
Long time.
你真的理解所有这些规则吗?
Do you actually understand all these rules?
第一次看?
First match?
首先,它们是法律,不是规则
Well,first of all,they're laws,not rules,
不
and no,
但是,我认为没人懂
but,I don't think anyone does.
尤其是这个裁判
Least of all,this ref.
哦,你是我的
Oh you are so mine.
高位抢球
High tackle.
我不是这个意思,平克先生
That's not quite what I meant,Mr.Pink.
他们现在少一名球员
They're one player down,now.
还剩五分钟,仍然是平局
Five minutes left.Still a tie.
女士们,集中精神
Ladies,focus.
亨利,你能行的
Henry,you got this.
来吧,伙计们,还没结束呢
Come on,guys.It's not over yet.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
等一下,给亨利
Wait,give it to Henry.
干得好,亨利
Well done,Henry.
我想我终于能明白,这是怎么回事了
Thought I would finally see what all the fuss was about.
这对我意义重大
It means a lot.
我很抱歉,我从未想过伤害你
I am sorry.I never meant to hurt you.
时间不早了
It's getting late.
听着,也许我们可以找时间去喝一杯?
Look,maybe we can go for a drink or something,sometime?
我真的很高兴能看到你打球,马克
I'm really glad I got to see you play,Mark.
马可在哪里?
Where's Mark?
马克
Mark.
赶快
Come on.
没关系的
It's okay.
去吧
Go.
看看他们
Look at them.
你一直不明白我们是怎么赢的,对吧?
You never really understood how we used to win,did you?
但这不是为了成为最好的
But it was never about being the best.
我们还好吗?
Are we okay?
我们可以努力解决
We can work on it.
马克
Mark.
马克,等等,拜托
Mark,wait.Please.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
今天,这是我见过你打的最好的一次
That was the best I've ever seen you play,today.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you came back.
约翰想来支持亨利
John wanted to come down and support Henry.
然后
And um,
嗯
well,
我只想再看看老地方最后一次
I just wanted to see the old place for one last time.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我和约翰要离开俱乐部
Me and John are leaving the club.
这可能是最好的结果
It's probably for the best.
现在,我不是很确定
Now,I'm not so sure.
本周再见到你...
Seeing you this week again-
沃伦
Warren.
我可以现在就去和他分手,马上
I could go and end it with him now,right now.
我们可以再试一次,这次好好的
We could try again,but properly this time-
拜托
Please.
我真的很感谢你今天能来
I really appreciate you coming today.
真的
I do.
听着,我只是...
Look,I just...
我们迷路了
We lost our way.
我想我现在又找到路了
And I think I've found it again now.
我得走了
I've got to go.
到这儿来
Come here.
男孩们!
Boys!
今天的黄牌不错
Nice yellow card today.
哦,操
Oh,fuck.
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentleman,
谢谢你们
Thank you.
首先,我要表示我们诚挚的感谢
Firstly,I'd like to express our sincere gratitude
谢谢罗切斯特兄弟今天的光临
to the Rochester boys for coming down today,
并为我们提供了如此精神
and providing us with such spirited
和体育上的对抗
and sporting opposition.
谢谢你们
So thank you.
我必须说这感觉很好
Though I must say it feels pretty good
重新获得这一荣誉,今天,在这一天
to have reclaimed the honour today,on this day,
我们最后一起比赛的一天
the day of our final match together.
我们本赛季的最后一场比赛
Our final match together this season.
我想借此机会感谢斯图尔特
And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Stuart,
还有我的每一位队友,甚至是加雷斯
and each and every one of my teammates,even Gareth.
我的橄榄球家庭
My rugby family.
感谢你在这赛季中提醒我
For reminding me,over the course of this season,
橄榄球比赛的真正目的是什么
what this game of rugby is really about.
谢谢你们
So thank you.
现在,为我们的最佳球员
And now,for our man of the match.
本周是一个艰难的决定
It was a tough call this week,
但我想把它给一个我想
but I'd like to give it to someone who I think
我们都知道,在球场外也同样挣扎的人
we all know has had his fair share struggles off the pitch.
他总是把这些放在一边
He never fails to put that aside,
电影精选列表