拜托,拜托
Come on,come on.
听着,听着,他没有来看他的任何比赛
Look,look,he doesn't come to any of his games.
一个都没,但很好,因为
None of them,but it's fine,because,
"我们有一段异地恋"
"We're in a long distance relationship."
亨利,够了,够了
Henry,that's enough.That's enough.
好的
Okay.
他靠偶尔的做♥爱♥来
He gets by with the occasional fuck on the side
-维持生活.-够了
-to keep him going-Enough.
别说了
Leave it.
亨利,永远不变,伙计
Henry,never change,man.
哇,哇,哇,你还行吗?
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa.You all right?
-是的.-站起来
-Yeah.-Stand up.
赶快,好
Come on.Right.
还好吗?
all right?
天哪,我想去死
God,I wanted to die.
真的? 我觉得很性感
Really? I thought it was hot.
你是怎么回事? 你觉得那很性感吗?
What is wrong with you? What about that was hot?
亨利有很多话要为自己说,不是吗?
Henry has a lot to say for himself,doesn't he?
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking,
邀请我和你那该死的男朋友共进晚餐?
inviting me out to dinner with your fucking boyfriend?
这只是雄鹿队友,亨利的一个朋友
It's just another Stag,and one of Henry's friends.
我不在乎,我不在乎
I don't care.I don't care.
天哪,我都快气炸了
Christ,I was bursting out of my skin.
我裤子都快撑不住了,我现在还是
I was bursting out of my pants.I still fucking am.
你令人难以置信
You're unbelievable.
伙计们,伙计
Guys,man.
你们两个要把我丢在醉鬼这吗?
Are you both going to leave me here with this human puddle?
好的,我现在就叫出租车
Yeah,I'll order a taxi now.
出租车
Taxi.
你这周要做什么?
What are you doing this week?
我想带你出去玩
I want to take you out.
伙计们
Guys.
我正在做,你♥他♥妈♥的是认真的吗?
I'm doing it.Are you fucking serious?
出租车
Taxi.
这是同意了吗?
Is that a yes?
好的,好了.闭嘴好吗?
Yes,all right.Just shut up,Okay?
天哪
God.
看得我眼睛都快哭出来了
Cried my eyes out during that.
你在开玩笑,太无聊了
You're joking.It was so boring.
下一片我来选
I'm choosing the next one.
当他母亲去世时,你怎么能不哭呢?
How could you not cry when his mother died?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为我不累也不过度情绪化?
Maybe because I'm not tired and over-emotional?
那是谁?
Who's that?
没什么
It's nothing.
理查德?
Richard?
什么?
What?
理查德
Richard.
呃,不是.嗯...
Er,No.Um-
听着,对不起,我得走了
Look,I'm sorry,I've got to go.
什么?
What?
这是工作,出了点事
It's work.Something's come up.
我得去处理这件事
I've got to go deal with it.
哦,好吧
Oh,okay.
好吧,好吧,我想我们训练时见
Right,Well,I guess I'll see you at training.
是啊,是啊,绝对的
Yeah,yeah,definitely.
你晚了
You are late.
你来早了
You are early.
来吧
Come on.
你知道,我从小就没去过游园会
You know,I haven't been to the fair since I was a kid.
是的
Yes.
不,我不坐那个
No,I'm not going on that.
不,我不坐那个
No,I'm not going on that.
放开点,会很有趣的
Live a little.It'll be fun.
不
No.
嘿!
Hey!
不,等等,沃伦,我...
No,wait,Warren,I...
我们去你家吧
Let's go back to yours.
好吗?
Okay?
好
Yeah.
你要留下来过夜吗?
Are you staying over?
我不能,对不起
I can't.Sorry.
不,没事,我明白
No it's fine.I understand.
你为什么要和他在一起?
Why do you stay with him?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
是的,我知道,我知道
Yeah,I know,I know.
但就像
But like,
但为什么你们要在一起
But like,why do you stay together
当你明知道不对劲?
when you know things aren't right?
这是关于你和理查德,还是关于我和约翰?
Is this about you and Richard or me and John?
也许两个都是?
A bit of both,maybe?
我们一定要谈这个吗?
Do we have to talk about this?
不,不,当然不是
No,no,of course not.
忘了我说的话吧
Forget I said anything.
-好的,五年前...-哦,天哪,我要听
-Okay.Five years ago...-Oh god,I'm getting
完整的故事?
the full story aren't I?
嘘!
Shh!
-五年前...-听着,我收回我的话
-Five years ago...-Look I take it back,
我收回我的话
I take it back.
我希望我没有问过,饶了我吧
I wish I'd never asked,just spare me.
听着
Listen.
我当时的处境有点糟糕
I was in a bit of a bad place.
哦,什么? 克罗伊登?
Oh What? Croydon?
抱歉
Sorry.
约翰对我很好
John was good to me.
他把我介绍给雄鹿,让我重返橄榄球
He introduced me to the Stags,got me back into rugby.
别跟我说老套的白衣骑士
Spare me the white knight cliche.
对不起,住在男友顶级公♥寓♥的
I'm sorry,Mr."I live in my boyfriend's
-男生.-喂
expensive penthouse."-Oi.
我只是说,我觉得有点不一样
I'm just saying I think it's a bit different.
有一点吗?
A bit?
嗯,也许有几个相似之处
Well,maybe a few similarities.
两秒就好,待在那里,别动
Two seconds.Just stay there.Don't move.
保持姿势
Just as you are.
-那是什么? -别动
-What is that? -Just stay still.
10秒钟
10 seconds.
-哇噢.-别弄脏了
-Whoa.-Don't smudge it.
令人惊讶
That's amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
一张供你收藏?
One for your collection?
是的,差不多
Yeah.Something like that.
用来纪念这一天
Something to remember the day by.
好的,伙计们,好的
Okay,guys,right.
这个周末有一场重要的比赛
Got a big game this weekend,yeah?
卡迪夫,客场,在他们的主场
Cardiff,away,on their home turf.
我明天会公布球队名单
I'm going to be putting out the team list tomorrow,
你们可以安排旅行计划了
so you can sort out your travel arrangements.
如果你们对此有什么问题
If you've got any problems with that,
过来和队长谈谈
come and talk to the captain.
我有一批优秀的球员可供选择
Now,I've got a good pool of players I can choose from.
我要选择最强的球队
I'm going to choose the strongest team possible.
我不会向你们中没被选上的人道歉
and I make no apologies to any of you aren't on that team.
好吗?
All right?
但如果你们对此有意见
But if you got an issue about it,
你们可以来和我谈
you can come and speak to me,
如果你们想聊聊改进比赛
and if you want to chat about improving your game,
也可以来
you can do that as well.
但一如既往,我的决定是最终的,好吗?
But as ever,my decision is final.All right?
不用说,如果你没被选中
And it goes without saying that if you're not chosen,
你可以过来支持你的队友
you can come along and support your teammates,
电影精选列表