事实上,一种尝试弥补
Actually.An attempt to redeem myself.
周日的事我很抱歉
Sorry about Sunday.
谢谢,我没想到你会给我发短♥信♥
Thanks.I wasn't really expecting you to message me.
没早点给你发,我很难受
I felt bad about not doing it before.
我真不喜欢当时搞砸的感觉
I didn't really like how things were left.
我想,我一直在想你
I have been thinking about you,I suppose.
真的?
Really?
我几乎都没想过你
I've barely thought about you at all.
那么,你们在一起多久了?
So,how long have you been together?
大约4年
About 4 years.
好的,但你们是开放式关系?
Okay.But you guys are open?
是啊,很明显
Yeah,obviously.
我想约翰永远不会同意的
I don't think John would ever agree to that.
所以,你就背着他干吗?
So,you just do it behind his back instead?
嘿,以前从未发生过,我说真的
Hey.That's never happened before.I mean it.
好的,好了.没必要为自己辩护
Okay,all right.No need to get defensive.
我没有
I'm not.
我真的没有
I'm really not.
好的,我只是在开玩笑
Okay.I'm only teasing.
那么,你们有什么规定吗?
So,do you have rules or something,then?
事实上,是的,但都是理查德定的
Actually,yeah.But they're all Richard's ones.
什么? 不能和橄榄球运动员上♥床♥?
What? No sleeping with rugby players?
令人惊讶的是,其实没有这一条
Surprisingly,that's actually not one of them.
尽管这是他认为我加入雄鹿队的
Although that is the only reason he thinks
唯一原因
I joined the Stags.
嗯,是吗?
Well,is it?
不是
No.
那你为什么呢? 你在学校打过球吗?
So,why did you,then? Did you play at school?
我打赌你在学校的表现一定很好
I bet you were very good at school.
没错吧?
You were,weren't you?
典型的A队员
Typical A team player.
你们真的不喜欢我们吧?
You guys really don't like us,do you?
你们自己干出来的事
Well you don't really help yourselves.
说到这个,我看到你和约翰训练
Speaking of which,I saw you and John at training.
哦,幸福的一对吗?
Oh.The happy couple?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
那么,规则是什么来着?
So,what were those rules again?
你们开放式关系
Of your open relationship.
好的
Okay.
不能找我们认识的
So,no one we know.
我得把上♥床♥的人告诉理查德
I have to tell Rich about anyone that I sleep with.
还有
and,um
还有?
And?
而且不能重复上♥床♥
And no repeat visits.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
所以,我猜理查德知道我今晚会过来
So,I'm guessing Richard knows I'm coming round tonight?
不完全是
Not exactly,no.
但他知道周六晚上的事吗?
But he knows about Saturday night?
打破了所有的规则,我们做得很好,不是吗?
Breaking all the rules.We're doing so well,aren't we?
闭嘴
Shut up.
所以,我想你可以说
So,I guess you could say
我们也不是完美的一对
that we're not the perfect couple either.
如果我是他,我会把你踢出
Well,if I were him I'd kick your arse
这个豪华的地方
out of this fancy place.
幸好你不是他
It's a good thing you're not him,then,isn't it?
是啊,你不会想卷进来的,我糟透了
Yeah,you wouldn't want to get involved.I'm awful.
哦,是吗?
Oh yeah?
是啊,绝对不想
Yeah,definitely not.
我应该保持清醒
I should just stay clear.
你最好是
Probably best.
最好
Probably.
你会成为麻烦的
You're going to be trouble.
撞过来,撞啊
Drive through.Drive it up.
挺直腰板,伙计们
Keep your back straight,guys.
准备,准备,准备,开始
Ready,ready,ready,go.
准备,准备,准备
Ready,ready,ready.
很好,记住,进入阻挡
Good,remember,enter the tackle
用你的前腿,所以你控制接触
with your leading leg,so you control the contact.
好吧?
Okay?
准备,准备,准备,开始
Ready,ready,ready,go.
就是这样
That's it.
很好,很好,做得很好
Good,good,good,good,well done.
准备,准备,准备,来吧!
Ready,ready,ready,up!
放松点,平克
Easy,Pinky.
好的,瓷器娃娃
All right,China doll.
准备,准备,准备,开始
Ready,ready,ready,go.
准备,准备,准备,开始
Ready,ready,ready,go.
A队
A squad.
我不会撒谎的,平克
I'm not going to lie,Pinky.
看着加雷斯在你打倒他时满口怨言
Watching Gareth bitch and moan when you took him down,
让我感觉内心的各种温暖
it made me feel all kinds of warm inside.
很好,不是吗?
It was good,wasn't it?
放开
Get off.
好的,伙计,镇静点
All right,man.Calm down.
你好,约翰
Hello,John.
沃伦,你回来了?
Warren,you're back?
是的
Yeah.
我已经被允许再次上场了
I've been given the all clear to play again.
不管怎样,他是这么说的
So he says,anyway.
哦,约翰,这些是我的队友
Oh,John,these are my teammates.
这是平克和马克
This is Pinky and Mark.
平克,马克,我是约翰,这是沃伦,我的伴侣
Pinky,Mark? I'm John,this is Warren,my partner.
很高兴认识你,马克,平克
Nice to meet you,Mark.Pinky.
沃伦和我讨论去吃东西
Warren and I are talking about going for some food,
你们想加入吗?
you guys want to join?
我很乐意去
I'd love to.
哦,我得走了
Oh,I've got to head off.
睡前还有工作要做
Got work to do before bed.
是的,不,事实上我也该走了
Yeah,no,I should probably head off too,actually.
哦,别这样,马克
Oh,come on,Mark.
他只是在抱怨说他饿了
He was just moaning that he was starving.
你想去哪儿吃?
Where were you thinking?
附近的餐馆
Somewhere local.
附近的餐馆?
Somewhere local?
是的,当然,我们走吧
Yeah,sure.Let's.
好
Yeah
我知道一个好地方
I know somewhere lovely.
她走下来斜眼看我们的样子
It was the way she came down and leered at us
当我们离开球场的时候
as we came off the pitch.
但至少我们有支持者
No,but at least we had supporters,though.
真的
True.
天哪,我真怀念当学生的日子
God,I miss being a student.
你还是像现在这样喝酒
Well,you still drink like you are.
你不想安定下来吗?
Don't you want to settle down,
有朝一日有个好男人和一条狗?
and have a nice man and a dog someday?
什么? 然后像这样结束?
What,and end up like this one?
-亨利.-哦,他妈的,对不起
-Henry.-Oh fuck,I'm sorry.
被束缚住,不开心
All chained up and unhappy.
不,不,还有太多的探索要做
No,no,there is still far too much exploring to do.
好的,哥伦布,我觉得够了,伙计
Okay,Columbus.I think that's enough,mate.
怎么了?
What the fuck?
是真的,伙计
It's true,man.
你的牙齿已经变成美乐葡萄酒的颜色了
Your teeth have reached a delightful shade of Merlot.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁? 该死的牙仙吗?
Who the fuck are you? The fucking tooth fairy?
很高兴见到你,马克
Well,it's a pleasure to meet you,Mark.
有机会见到理查德就太好了
It'd be nice to meet Richard sometime.
这就说到牙仙了
Now,speaking of the tooth fairy.
你永远见不到他
You never see him.
但枕头下面总有钱
But there's always money under the pillow.
好的,账单?
Okay,bill please?
电影精选列表