我希望你们都会来,我真的希望
and I hope that many of you will,I really do.
很好,我们走吧
Good,let's go.
别担心,你会没事的
Don't worry about it.You'll be fine.
你会没事的,没有人像你这么胖
You'll be fine.There's no one as fat as you.
为你祈祷吧,亲爱的
Fingers crossed for you though,love.
哦,马克,我要为卡迪夫订一间酒店房♥
Oh,Mark.I'll book us a hotel room for Cardiff.
是啊,是啊.你呢,平克?
Yeah,yeah.What about you,Pink?
无论如何,如果卡洛斯被选中,我会和他挤挤
I'll crash with Carlos,if he's selected,anyway.
说他不会去的
Says he won't go otherwise as,
“卡迪夫太远了,太烂了,不想去
"Cardiff is too far and too shit to go
哪怕就一晚"
just for a night out."
什么? 你们要和龙人比赛?
What? You're playing the Draconians?
是的
Yeah.
祝你好运,他们甚至让我们为钱而战
Good luck.They even gave us a run for our money.
太好了
Great.
斯图尔特一定大肆挥霍了
Stuart must be splashing out,
因为巴里好多年没送我们去了
because Barry hasn't sent us there for years.
北线,列车即将进站
Northern line:the train now approaching
去往...
is to...
你往前走,我留下来
You go on up ahead.I'll hang back.
好的,当然
Yeah,sure.
孩子们,选拔开始了
Boys,selection's up.
哦,是的
Ooh,yes.
什么? 给我一点时间.好的,南伦敦雄鹿
What? Give me a sec.Okay,South London Stags.
B队客场迎战卡迪夫队
B team Cardiff away game.
好的,我们开始吧
Okay,here we go.
平克,吉米,加雷斯,弗拉德,比约恩
Pinky,Jimmy,Gareth,Vlad,Bjorn.
他已经几个星期没参加训练了
He's not been at training in weeks.
他仍然认为自己可以
He still put himself down as available.
迪恩,彼得·H,弗兰基,我,传锋
Dean,Peter H,Frankie,me,scrum half.
非常感谢你,斯图,汤姆十码线...
Thank you very much,Stu.Tom at 10...
感谢上帝,找个人接住你的烂球
Thank God.Someone decent to catch your shitty throws-
马克和亨利中场
Mark and Henry in the centers.
卡洛斯和利亚姆边锋,伊恩十五码线
Carlos and Liam on the wings,and Ian at 15.
-替补,约克,福特和沃伦·亨特.-什么? 谁?
Subs on the bench,York,Ford and Warren Hunt.What? Who?
等等,这对吗? 让我看看
Wait,is that right? Let me see that.
哦,见鬼,倒霉的奥利
Oh shit,Bad luck Oli.
不,没事,也许我还是会来看的
No,it's fine.Maybe I'll still come watch.
不知道你为什么看起来这么高兴
Not sure why you look so happy.
斯图尔特不会把一名A队球员留在替补席上
Stuart isn't going to leave an A team player on the bench.
他将出现在首发阵容中
He'll be in the starting lineup.
他是工具人?
He's a prop,isn't he?
哦,操,是的.那我们其中一个出局了
Oh Fuck,yeah.He is.Well,that's one of us out then,G.
他只是想在球场上给他
He just wants to give him a run out on the pitch
一次机会
at some point.
我一点也不担心
I'm not worried.
他说他要派最强的球队上场
He said he was going to field the strongest team.
显然不是,因为他选择了你,不是吗?
Clearly not,because he selected you,didn't he?
-操你.-我打赌你很想
-Fuck you.-I bet you would.
但就连我也有标准
But even I have standards.
-嘿,嘿.-哇噢
-Hey,hey.-Whoa.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let's grab a drink.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
拒绝喝一杯,这还是第一次
Turning down a drink? That's a first.
你疯了吗? 你当时在想什么?
Are you insane? What were you thinking?
放松,听着,我刚和斯图尔特谈过,我告诉他
Relax.Look,I just spoke to Stuart and I told him that-
你和斯图尔特谈过了? 然后具体说了什么?
You spoke to Stuart? And said what exactly?
我告诉他我想要一场简单的比赛
I just told him I fancied an easy game
让我受伤后重回正轨
to get back into things after injury,
也不介意出去玩个痛快
and also wouldn't mind a good night out.
一场简单的比赛? 是吗?
An easy game? Yeah?
什么,你不认为人们会发现
What,and you don't think people might find that
有点可疑吗?
a little suspicious?
一名A队球员决定随机
That an A team player just decided to randomly
来和我们一起比赛?
come and play with us for a game?
约翰说了什么?
What did John say?
你跟他谈过吗?
Have you even spoken to him?
天哪,沃伦
Christ,Warren.
我不敢相信你♥他♥妈♥的做了这些
I can't believe you've fucking done this.
你反应过度了
You're over-reacting.
会很有趣的,我们会一起打的
It'll be fun.We'll get to play together.
你有没有想过问问我会不会同意?
Did you even think to ask if I'd be okay with this?
不,你没有
No,you didn't.
我给我们订了一间酒店房♥间
I've booked us a hotel room.
酒店房♥间? 那真是太棒了,真的
A hotel room? That's wonderful.Really,really.
那真是太棒了,最好不过了
That's wonderful.That's the best one yet.
可能不应该一起到站
Probably shouldn't arrive together.
八点十八分大西部铁路
for the 8:18 Great Western Railway Service
开往卡迪夫中♥央♥...
to Cardiff Central...
对,他们开车去
Right,they're going by car.
啊,你好
Ah,hello.
你好
Hola.
给你一张后车票,先生
One train ticket for you sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
好,都到齐了吗?
Right.Is that everyone?
呃,平克还没到呢
Er,Pinky's not here yet.
他又这样,他有大约五分钟的时间
Of course he's not.He's got about five minutes.
最好快点
Better hurry up.
啊,终于来了
Ah,finally.
已经每日屌♥丝奖了,平克
Dick of the day already,Pinky.
不,是昨日屌♥丝
No,it was dick last night.
好的,伙计们,糟糕的天气
Right guys,it's shitty weather.
快出去,热身30分钟后开球
Get out there quickly,warm up,kick off in 30 minutes.
弗拉德,冷静点,你太跳跃
Vlad,get yourself strapped up.You're jumping.
操,我其实很紧张
Fuck,I'm actually quite nervous.
你会没事的,把它想象成其他任何比赛
You'll be fine.Just think of it like any other game.
好的,我要你们开始
Right,I want you to start
赛前的心理仪式
your pre-match mental rituals.
想象一下那些最初的抢球,最初的冲撞
Visualize those first tackles.Those first hits.
会有什么感觉?
How are they going to feel?
我要你们保持清醒的头脑
I want you to get in the right head-space.
引导这种攻击性
Channel that aggression.
抛开所有的精神包袱,集中精神
Get rid of all that mental baggage,and just focus.
好了,平克,你会失去理智的
Okay,Pinky,you're going to be loose-head.
吉米,你要钩球.沃伦,头脑清醒
Jimmy,you're going to be hooker.Warren,tight-head.
抱歉G,但今天我需要很多经验
Sorry G,but I need a lot of experience
对阵这只球队
against this team today.
下半场我会带你上场
I'll bring you on for the second half.
前锋,我们有弗拉德,比约恩,侧翼
In the engine room,we've got Vlad,Bjorn,Flankers,
我们有皮特和迪恩,还有第八,弗利克斯
we've got Pete and Dean,and number eight,Felix.
尼尔,你第九,汤米,十码线
Neil,you're going to be number nine,Tommy,10,
然后是中锋,我们有马克和亨利
and then the centers,we've got Mark,Henry.
马克,我要你今天中心以外的位置
Mark,I want you to play outside center today.
让我们拭目以待吧
Let's see how that goes.
边卫,我们有利亚姆和卡洛斯
On the wings,we've got Liam and Carlos.
后卫,我们有约克
Fullback,we've got Yorkie.
伊恩,下半场我会让你顶替约克
Ian,I'll bring you on for Yorkie in the second half.
让自己热身,做好准备
Just keep yourself warm and ready.
两分钟,先生们
Two minutes,gents.
谢谢,先生
Thank you,sir.
好的,队长,你怎么样?
Right,captain.What you got?
我有攻击性,我们有饥渴感
I've got aggression,yeah? We've got hunger.
我会支持你们
And I've got your backs.
我需要你们支持我,也支持彼此,是吗?
I need you to have mine and each other's,yeah?
我在这种该死的天气里
Now,I didn't come all the way to Wales
大老远跑到威尔士来
in this shitty fucking weather
可不是为了看到我们不全力以赴,好吗?
to see us lot give anything less than 100%,okay?
是啊,毫不留情,来吧
Yeah,no mercy.Come on,yes.
三,二,一
Three,two,one.
雄鹿!
Stags!
电影精选列表