好了,伙计们,真的很好,真的很好
Okay,guys,really well done,really well done,
但我们还没赢
but we're not there yet.
我本来要做一些改变的
I was going to make a few changes,
但我会保持阵容不变
but I'm going to keep the lineup as it is.
平克,一,出色的团队合作
Pinky,one,fantastic teamwork.
马克,绝妙的尝试
Mark,brilliant try.
让我们回去干活吧
Let's get back up there and do the business.
伙计们,伙计们,为我们的第一次胜利干杯
Lads,lads.A little something to toast our first victory.
先生们,谢谢
Gentlemen? Thank you.
那是一场艰苦的比赛
That was a tough game,
我想之后几天我走路
and I think I'm going to be walking funny
会很滑稽
for a few days after that.
卡迪夫,谢谢你们如此慷慨地招待我们
Thank you,Cardiff,for hosting us so generously,
也感谢你给了我们好的回报
and for giving us such a good run for our money.
所以谢谢你们
So thank you.
对于我们本周的最佳球员
And for our man of the match this week,
我想一定要给某个人
I think it's got to go to someone
真正为我们扭转了局面的人
who really turned the game around for us.
我认为这样的表现
The kind of performance that I think
我们都应该向往
we should all aspire to.
虽然已经有几年了,但我真的很享受
And it's been a few years,but I for one really enjoyed
让他回到我们中间
having him back in amongst us.
我知道,严格地说
And I know that,strictly speaking,
他不是我们的一员
he's not one of our number,
但我想不出比他更配的上的
but I can't think of anyone more deserving
沃伦·亨特先生
than Mr.Warren Hunt.
在我们继续之前先整理一下
And a bit of housekeeping before we go on.
当我们谈论攻击性时...
When we talk about aggression...
沃伦·亨特
Warren Hunt.
他听起来像是从长长的狩猎队里来的
He sounds like he's from a long line of hunts.
穿刺者弗拉德挑起了
Vlad the Impaler for starting a fight
对手的争斗
on our opponents.
他是个雄鹿少年,他是个雄鹿少年
He is a stag lad,he is a stag lad,
哦,景色如此美丽
Oh it's such a beautiful sight.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了?
What the fuck's wrong with you?
这是个玩笑,吉米给了他他妈的最佳球员
It's a joke,Jimmy giving him fucking man of the match.
如果他这么爱他的老队友
If he loves his old teammates so much,
他可以他妈的回去找他们
he can fuck off back to them.
拜托,我们赢了好吗? 好好享受这一晚,好吗?
Come on.Like we won,okay? Just enjoy the night,yeah?
不管怎样,我们很幸运有他在
We were lucky to have him,anyway.
幸运,你想操他还是怎么的?
Lucky? Do you want to fuck him or something?
别说了,小丑
Come off it,chica.
不,平克,我是认真的
No,Pinky,I'm serious.
我们大老远跑来有什么意义
What's the point in us coming all this way
就为了让一个A队混球突袭来赢得荣誉吗?
just to have an A team Asshole swoop in for the glory?
而我们中的一些人坐冷板凳
While some of us sit on the sidelines.
我知道,太棒了
I know,it's brilliant.
亨利,如果你这么讨厌你的队友
Henry,if you hate your team mates so much-
我恨的队友就一个
Just the one.One.
我喜欢你
I like you.
成熟点
Grow up.
好的,有人要喝点什么吗?
Okay.Drink,anyone?
我觉得我今晚不会
I don't think I'll be winning
赢得任何人气竞赛
any popularity contests tonight.
你什么时候开始觉得困扰了,他们会克服的
Since when has that bothered you? They'll get over it.
他们只是连接方式有点不同,仅此而已
They're just wired a bit differently,that's all.
很明显,我们在第一场胜利后欣喜若狂
Clearly.We were over the moon after our first win.
他们并不为此而烦恼
They're not that bothered about it,
不幸的是,不像我们亲爱的老主席
unlike our dear old chairman,unfortunately.
你想让我和他谈谈吗?
You want me to speak with him?
不会有太大不同
Not going to make much difference.
今天只会给我们多一点时间,仅此而已
Today will just give us a bit longer,that's all.
不管怎样,你有更重要的事要担心
Anyway,you've got bigger things to worry about.
你干嘛,亨利?
What are you doing? Henry?
我想你
I miss you.
我一直都在看你,你这个白♥痴♥...
I see you all the time,you idiot-
你总是不在,忙着事情
You're always off,now.Doing things.
-你不再爱我了.-别傻了
-You don't love me anymore.-Don't be stupid.
这是什么?
What is this?
哦,看,只有这里没有!
Oh look,it's anywhere else but here!
平克,你能扶一下他吗? 拜托?
Pink,can you just hold this for a second? Please?
哦,不,不,你不能
Oh no,no,you don't.
不,来吧,来吧
No,come on,come on.
我恨你
I hate you.
谢谢你,我去外面
Thank you.I'll be outside.
你不知道,我今天有多想这样做
You've no idea how much I've wanted to do that today.
是吗?
Yeah?
如果你愿意,你可以再来一次
You could do it again if you like.
我今天真的很喜欢和你一起打球
I really loved playing with you today.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我也是
Me too.
哦,操
Oh,fuck.
我♥操♥
Fuck
早上好,睡美人
Morning,sleeping beauty.
你会被骂的
You're going to get it.
天哪,他还活着
Oh my God,he lives.
不要
Don't.
你不知道我们和这个人度过了什么样的夜晚
You have no idea the night that we've had with this one.
你去哪了,伙计?
Where were you,man?
操,伙计们,对不起
Fuck,guys,I'm sorry.
我筋疲力尽了,我想我只是有点...
I was knackered and I guess I just sort of-
你一定睡得像死人一样
You must have slept like the fucking dead,
因为我们敲了你一个小时的门
because we were hammering on your door for an hour.
灰姑娘把房♥卡弄丢了
Cinderella here lost her room card.
你拉了谁?
Who'd you pull?
什么? 亨利,真的吗? 拜托
What? Henry,seriously? Come on.
你怎么没听到我们?
How did you not hear us?
我们把他洗干净后,他不得不睡在我们的地板上
He had to sleep on our floor,after we rinsed him off,
淋浴时衣着整齐
fully clothed in the shower.
你喜欢呕吐吗? 不吗?
Do you like vomit? No?
我们也不喜欢
Neither do we.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
天哪,亨利,一个字也别说了
Oh my God,Henry.Not one more word.
哇噢,避孕的活广♥告♥
Wow.Ever the walking advert for contraception.
别说了,好吗?
Leave off,will you?
我不怪你,马克
I don't blame you,Mark.
我也不会和那个人共用一个房♥间
I wouldn't share a room with that either.
显然,孩子们,他找到了更好的住处
Clearly,boys,he found somewhere better to stay.
他最好没有
He better not have.
听着,我恨抱歉,好啊?
Look,I'm sorry,all right?
我上♥床♥睡觉了,一定是昏过去了
I went to bed,and must have passed out.
从什么时候开始照顾她
And since when is it my responsibility
是我的责任
to look after him,anyway?
他是成年人了,不是吗?
He's an adult,isn't he?
如果你这么说
If you say so.
你好
Hello.
天哪
Jesus.
你这个混♥蛋♥,我差点吓死
You bastard,I almost died.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you,too.
我以为你要到下周才回来
Thought you weren't back until next week.
我们提前结束了
We finished early,
所以他们改了我的航♥班♥
so they transferred my flight.
你介意我们出去吃吗? 我快饿死了
Do you mind if we head out? I'm absolutely starving.
真的? 我们非要出去吗? 我都快崩溃了
Really? Do we have to? I'm shattered.
你的橄榄球比赛怎么样? 你赢了吗?
How was your football match? Did you win?
我已经告诉你了
I told you already.
你有吗? 你当选最佳人物了吗?
Did you? Well were you 'Man of the Moment'?
听着,我们能不能叫一份外卖♥♥什么的?
Look,can we just get a takeaway or something,instead?
是啊,行,来,把包扔给我
Yeah,fine.Here,chuck me that kit.
电影精选列表