as like an in, you know.
在背面写电♥话♥号♥码之类的...
I mean, I put my number in the back or something, 'cause I mean,
你看看她
look at her, man.
她超辣的
She is hot.
那个屁♥股♥
That booty.
我不是变♥态♥,可是...
I mean, I'm no freak kind of guy but--
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
哈…
Huh...
我怎麽没想到?我...
Uh, of course she is. I--
既然你提到了,她...
You-- Now that you mention it, she--
她跟你长得好像
she looks just like you.
她是你女儿
She is your daughter.
我怎麽没看出来?
How did I not see that?
小玫和我...
Mei and I,
一言难尽
complicated.
她妈妈死了
Her mother died.
也许小玫也当我死了
For Mei, maybe I'm dead, too.
你说你绝不放弃的
Wait, you said you never give up.
打仗时是这样
In war, yes.
人生就没那麽简单了
In life, not so easy.
你怎麽会来这裡?
Why are you here?
对啊
Yeah.
我和我弟以前帮我爸做事
Me and my brother used to work for my dad.
私人部队?
Private contractors?
对,而且很厉害
Yeah. Damn good too.
我们都是特种部队的
Every one of us, Special Ops.
两年前有人找我爸 接死亡高速公路的任务
Two years ago, my old man got a job on the Highway of Death.
他拒绝
Turned it down.
我头一次听他拒绝
First time I ever heard him say it.
所以劝他接下来
So I convinced him to take it.
结果误入叛军陷阱,驳火整整48小时
And we... drove right into a rebel ambush.Forty-eight hour firefight.
最后我想出脱身办法
In the end, I... hatched up a plan to get us out of there.
我必须守住阵地
I-I-I needed to hold the line
才能让我爸离开
so my dad could move.
但我跟他打信♥号♥♥,说我得移♥动♥
But I signaled to him that I needed to move.
结果我们同时移♥动♥
And we both moved at the same time.
所有人都阵亡
And everybody got wasted.
我爸死在我眼前
My dad got killed right there in front of me.
令尊和你手下
Your father and your men,
是因为时候到了才会死
they died because it was their time.
这是我们选择的生活
This is the life we choose.
别去找原因
Don't look for reasons why.
对,我们以前...
Yeah, before, man, we...
争取荣誉、爱国之类的
fought for honor or a flag or something.
我打仗是为了家人
I fight for my family,
手下、国家,就这样
my people, my country. That's all.
他们是我的家人
They were my family.
村民现在是你的家人了
The village is your family now.
对了,你到底叫什麽名字?
By the way, what's your real name?
不是“棒槌”
It's not bangchui.
我叫克里斯
It's Chris.
马上把孩子赶进教室
Get the kids in the classroom, now.
好
Okay.
快走...
Go, go, go!
快走啊
Come on, come on, hurry.
你上,我下
You go high, I'll go low.
好
Okay.
在哪裡? - 什麽在哪裡?
Where is it? - Where's what?
喂!
Hey!
我没事,你还好吗?
I'm okay. You okay?
别压我 - 好
Get off me. - Okay.
你不是说“我上,你下”?
Did you say, "I go high, you go low?"
我是在下,后来就上了
I did go low.Then I went high.
好,从现在起别讲话
Okay, from now on, no more talking.
用手势
Hand signal.
你懂手势吧?
You know hand signal, right?
靠
Shit.
这手势不错吧?
Good signal, huh?
喂
Hey.
六
Six, six.
6点钟方向!
Six o'clock!
你看不懂手势吗?
Can't you read the signal?
什麽手势?
What signal?
走吧
Let's go.
你知道这什麽意思吗?
Don't you know what this means?
知道,打电♥话♥、喝啤酒 放轻鬆,什麽意思啦?
Yeah, call you, have a beer, relax. What do you mean?
1、2、3、4、5、6点钟方向
One, two, three, four, five, six, six o'clock.
这样哪是“六”?说“在你后面”就好啦
How does that mean six? Just say, "Behind you."
这次你上,我下
This time you go high, I go low.
快走
Go!
别忘了,棒槌
Remember, bangchui.
靠!
Shit! Ah!
克里斯!
Chris!
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
手♥机♥!给我手♥机♥!
The phone! Gimme the phone!
喂,你找这个吗?
Hey, you looking for this?
我们陷入最传统的僵局
Looks like we got ourselves an old-fashioned standoff.
你们的追踪装置在这裡
Look, here's your tracking device
你不知道女孩子在哪裡,也找不到她
but you don't know where the girl is and you're not gonna find her.
我只是来拿包包的
I'm only here for the bag.
包包?
The bag?
你去哪裡?
Hey, where are you going?
不行!你干嘛?
Ah, no, no!
What are you doing?
克里斯!
Chris!
喂 - 你在干嘛?
Hey.What are you doing?
这是我的家庭!
This is my family!
我保护这个村子的安全
I protect this village!
如果他们要这个包包
If they want that bag,
我就给他们
I'll just give them that bag.
你会说...
You speak--
你会说中文啊?
You can speak Chinese?
对,我现在就是这麽气
Yes, that's how mad I am right now.
那个包包有什麽重要的?
What's so important about that bag anyway?
包包裡有USB金钥和密♥码♥
The bag has the USB key and the passwords
能让炼油厂输送原油
to open the flow from the refinery.
多少原油?
How much oil?
几百万桶
Millions of barrels.
那又怎麽样?
Yeah, who cares?
想装这麽多炼油厂的油 需要大概...500辆卡车吧
To get that much oil out of the refinery they'd need like... 500 trucks
还得开到岸边
and then they gotta drive it to the coast.
这个国家到处都有地下管线
There is an underground network that flows across the country.
所以要那些管子?
That's what those pipes are for?
他们要利用水管
They use the pipes
输送原油到油轮
and fill tankers.
每艘油轮装一亿美元的原油,所以...
Each tanker holds a 100 million in oil. That would make it--
这是史上最大的原油抢桉
The biggest oil heist in history.
我们得去炼油厂
We gotta get to the refinery.
但是需要能撞破大门的东西
But we need something that can drive through the gate.
我想到了
I got something.
你就位了没?
You in position yet?
我们已经就位待命中
We're on the station. Standing by.
收到
Copy.
各位,准备靠港
Gentlemen, prepare to dock.
我也去
I'm coming too!
我比你们熟悉炼油厂的情况
I know the refinery better than you do.
可以帮上你们的忙
I can help you guys.
那边危险
It's dangerous there.
妳还是待在这裡吧
You should wait here.
我会回来接妳的
I promise, I'll come back for you.
那...
Fine.
电影精选列表