Water.
你越急,价格越贵
The more desperate, the more expensive.
多少钱?
How much?
可能要十万
Probably a 100 grand.
对不起,我尽力了
I'm sorry, I'm doing all I can.
只是...
It's just that it--
如果你能拿到钱,我就能找人
I'll get a crew together if you guys can get the money.
好
Okay.
你尽力吧
Do what you can.
这个地方没水就完了
This place is gonna die without water, man.
天气状况良好
The weather conditions are clear.
通知他们 我们分两个时间到达绿区
Let them know we'll arrive at the Green Zone in two groups.
早上9点和下午4点
One at nine a.m., the second at four p.m.
好
Got it.
现在请讲英文
English, please.
空中侦查呢?
What about air recon?
到安全区的主要和次要路线都危险
Your primary and secondary routes to the Green Zone are hostile.
长官,叛军控制其他路线
Sir, all the other options are rebel controlled.
那我们还是要走死亡高速公路
Then we're still taking the Highway of Death.
这是到安全区最快的路线
It's the fastest way from here to the Green Zone.
不休息的话要八小时
Nonstop, eight hours.
克里斯
Chris,
我们上哪儿筹十万美元?
where are we going to get the $100,000?
我会想办法
I'll think of something.
好吧
Okay.
第四区就绪
Sector four, ready.
第三区就绪
Sector three, ready.
第二区就绪
Sector two, ready.
第一区就绪
Sector one, ready.
关闭系统
We are shutting down.
好,知道啦
Got it.
程教授,需要妳的授权指令
Professor, we need the dongle.
你还好吧?
You feeling better?
还是不舒服
Not really.
程序关闭
System off.
小玫,妳帮我拿一下 - 好
Mei, hold my bag for me. - Okay.
拿好
Be careful.
教授,我们尽快离开这边
Professor, we must go right away.
大家准备一下,马上出发
Get ready, everyone, we're going!
点清人数,小心
Do a head count. - Yes, sir.
走吧
Come on.
跟我来
Follow me.
快走
Come on, come on.
程教授,
Professor, there's still another seat on bus eight.
巴士上还有一个空位
You can go with your assistant.
妳跟助理可以坐在一起
Excellent. Let's go.
太好了,走
不过妳去坐前面的一号♥车
But you are on bus one.
那...
Okay.
安全区见啦
I'll see you in the Green Zone.
路上小心啊
Please be careful.
小玫博士
Dr. Mei.
我留了位子给妳
I saved a seat for you.
影子队
Shadow Squad.
出发!
Let's go!
是!
Yes, sir.
开车
Move out.
抓稳啦
You hold tight.
好,动身
[pilot] Okay, let's go.
罗队长
Commander Luo,
直升机群朝安全区前进
the helicopters are pushing ahead to the Green Zone.
你现在得靠自己了
You're on your own now.
无线电测试,一号♥
Radio check one.
Two check.
二号♥,正常
三号♥,正常
Three check.
四号♥,正常
Four check.
五号♥,正常
Five check.
六号♥,正常
Six check.
七号♥,正常
Seven check.
八号♥,正常
Eight check.
九号♥,正常
Nine check.
十号♥,正常
Ten check.
11号♥,正常
Eleven check.
妳不能一直站着
You can't stand the whole way.
路上颠簸,危险啊
Road's bumpy, it's dangerous.
我没事儿
I'm fine.
妳啊,比妳妈还倔
More stubborn than your mom.
原来你还记得她啊?
So you still remember her?
死亡高速公路
The Highway of Death.
还真是很凄凉
It looks so tragic.
当年这边打仗死了很多人
A lot of people died here during the war.
到现在还不太平
It's still dangerous here.
放心,没事
Don't worry, we'll be okay.
留意两边
Watch the sides.
准备再出发
Prepare yourselves.
坐下吧
Please sit down.
安全带
Seatbelt please.
前面是雷区耶
There's a minefield ahead.
看到他们了!
I can see them coming!
我知道,放心
I know. Don't worry.
团体保持队形,注意安全
Stay in formation. Be careful.
你干什麽?
What are you doing?
这边没有地雷
There's no mines there.
看见了吗?
You see?
这都是陷阱
It's all a trap.
他们都把妳引过去
They want to lure you in
妳认为安全的地方,随时要妳的命
somewhere you think is safe and take your life.
小玫
Mei,
这次来,我是来保护妳的
I'm here to protect you.
你只是为了逞强,不是为了我
You are here to be a hero not for me,
你是为了他们
but for them.
撤退的名单上面有妳的名字
Your name was on the evacuation list.
所以呢?
So,
你带着你的人,大老远地来救我
you brought your team all the way here to save me
是想让我原谅你吗?
just for my forgiveness?
告诉你,不可能
It's not gonna happen.
你当初伤害了我妈
You broke my mom's heart.
也伤透了我的心
And mine as well.
我不可能原谅你
I'll never forgive you.
当初是妳妈带妳离开我的
It was your mom who took you away from me.
那是因为你从来没有在乎过我们
That's just because you never cared about us.
那个时候我妈躺在医院裡
My mom was lying there in the hospital,
她病重成那样
she couldn't get out of bed
你都从来没有去医院看过她一眼
but you never bothered to visit her, not even once.
你怎麽那麽狠心呢?
How could you be so cruel?
我那个时候执行机密的任务
I was on a top secret mission.
国家需要我
Our country needed me.
国家需要你?
Our country needed you?
是
Right.
那我呢?
What about me?
我那个时候才多大?
I was so little.
我妈躺在医院裡 她都需要你,我们也需要你
Mom was in the hospital, she needed you more.
可是你为我们做了什麽?
But what have you done for us?
作为这裡的工程师
As an engineer here,
我很感谢你
I'm grateful for you.
但是作为女儿
But as your daughter,
没什麽好谈的
there's nothing left to say.
罗队长,1点钟方向
Dragon, on your one o'clock.
所有队员注意
Attention, everybody.
前面有沙尘暴
There's a sandstorm up ahead.
齐芯
QiXing,
电影精选列表