石油大战加剧,中国缘泰石油公♥司♥
After surviving relentless attacks from mercenary forces
设于中东的炼油厂员工
in the escalating oil wars,
饱受佣兵勐烈攻击,虽然活着
sources tell us that pleas have finally been answered
但是遭到包围 消息指出他们总算能如愿
for the besieged employees of Yutime Chinese oil refinery in the Middle East.
缘泰石油的营运主任程教授
Professor Cheng, Yutime's Director of Operations,
告诉我们中国一支私人保全部队
tells us that a private security team from China has volunteered
自愿进行这项危险任务
to carry out the high-risk mission of extracting her trapped oil workers,
救出命在旦夕的受困炼油厂员工
who are facing certain death,
并护送他们到安全区
and escorting them to the safety of the Green Zone.
罗队长
Commander Luo,
接近降落区了
we're approaching the LZ.
收到,机长
Copy, Captain.
是罗队长吗? - 是
Dragon Luo. - Yes.
我是这儿的总工程师程颖
Professor Cheng, head of Yutime Oil.
教授妳好
Hello, professor.
感谢你们及时赶过来
Thank you for coming to rescue us.
先让我们了解一下这边的情况 - 好的,请跟我来
Can you bring me up to speed?
卸装备,你们两个跟我来
Of course, follow me. - HaiMing, unload.
是,大家快点
You two, follow me. Hurry up.
是!
Yes, sir.
我们现在只能躲在厂区裡,出不去
We are only safe inside the refinery.
放心,我们就是来接你们出去的
Don't worry, we're here to escort you out.
咱们国家的撤侨专机 已经在绿区等你们
Our planes are waiting for you in the Green Zone.
知道武装分子的身分吗? - 不知道
Do you know who the rebels are? I don't know.
他们要我们交出炼油厂的控制权
They want us to give up the refinery.
我们被围困了两个星期
We've been surrounded for two weeks.
他们每隔几天就会发动一次袭击
They launch an attack every couple of days.
我们加强了安保力量
We've increased our security
但是杯水车薪 如果他们再发动一次 像昨天那样的袭击
but if they launch another attack like yesterday,
我们真的扛不住
we won't make it.
所以必须撤离
We must evacuate immediately.
整个工厂大概有多少工人要撤离
How many are we evacuating?
498个人,包括妇女和儿童
Four hundred and ninety eight including the children.
走之前我们还有很多事情要做
There's a lot of things to do before we go.
我们计画是明天早上出发
We plan to leave at dawn.
他全力挥杆,非常满意 本来很高兴,现在担心
Gets it all and is happy with it.
他开始担心了
Looks happy, looks concerned. He's concerned now.
掉进沙子了
It's in the sand.
我成功了
[boy in Arabic] I made it.
克里斯,你最近怎麽样?
How's it going, Chris?
你迟到了,亨利
You're late, Henry.
天啊,克里斯
Jesus, Chris.
这是说好要给你的钱
Here's your money, as promised.
速战速决,没人受伤
We go in and out. Nobody hurt.
你要数吗?
You're gonna count it?
我当然要数
Hell yeah, I'm gonna count it.
你是我弟,但你很贼
Listen, you're family but you're a thief.
是啊 - 这个秃驴就不在乎我数钱
Ah.Bald Eagle over there, he doesn't care if I count it.
我搞错了,他看我数钱很不爽
Bit of a misread on me, I think he does care if I count it.
他绰号♥叫秃驴吗?
Or-or was it the nickname?
你们有绰号♥吗?
You guys do nicknames?
你们没有绰号♥?
You guys don't do nicknames.
搞什麽?绰号♥是向心力的重点
Are you kidding me? Nicknames are like the heart of team camaraderie.
算你们走运,我超会取绰号♥
Huh, you guys are in luck, nicknames are like my superpower.
我从小就帮人取绰号♥
I've been giving 'em out since peewee football.
老哥
Yeah, bro,
这些人有点不爽
these guys are a little bit on edge.
我来消除紧张气氛
I'm gonna take the edge off.
好
Okay.
秃驴
Bald Eagle,
就像儿童节目的角色
like the one from the Muppets.
牙籤
Toothpick.
一语双关,你自己想
There's a double meaning. You'll figure it out.
古墓奇兵,因为我...
Uh,Tomb Raider, because I just--
觉得妳会在我死后纠缠不清
I just feel like you'll haunt me long after I'm dead.
老实说,我内心澎湃
Full disclosure, there's a lot going on here, uh...
我喜欢“涂鸦”
I'm drawn to "Graffiti"
你的脸好像被青少年乱画
'cause it looks like some teenagers vandalized your face.
不对
That's not it.
我才刚暖身呢,但是我懂你
It's just a start for me, but I got you.
老哥
Bro,
你不能认真一下吗?
can you be serious for one second?
你考虑过我的计画吗?
Have you given any more thought to my plan?
再出一次任务,五倍报酬
Like, one more mission, five times the money?
不行,我♥干♥太多次了
Can't do it. I've already done way too much.
这地方难道不需要维修钱吗?
You're telling me this place couldn't use more money to fix things up?
别说了
Don't start.
这是个大桉子
Yeah, well, it's a big job.
不要 - 活动目标
No. - Moving target.
而且是为了联合公♥司♥
No.And it's for Unicorp, bro.
没兴趣
Not interested.
还记得第七区的叛军攻势吧?
You remember that rebel attack on Area Seven, don't you?
我们五人被警♥察♥抓
When five of our guys got popped.
这次目标就是军援他们的溷蛋
This is the son of a bitch who armed them.
有一群佣兵要护送这个王八蛋回中国
And right now a team of mercenaries is escorting this dirtbag back to China.
你要对付中国人?
You wanna take on the Chinese?
我不是要槓上中国人
No, no, no. It's not the Chinese.
而是国际罪犯,好吗?
It's an international criminal, all right?
他们要走死亡高速公路
She's being extracted on the Highway of Death
送她到安全区
back to the Green Zone.
大狗,来啦
[boy in Arabic] Big Dog, come on.
别过来,我去接你
Stay there, I'll pick you up.
死亡高速公路?
Highway of Death?
那是全国最危险的路
The most dangerous road in the country.
你知道的
You know that.
你光是敢去想就够笨了
You're an idiot for even thinking about it.
爸爸一定会接的
Yeah, Dad would've done it, though.
太下流了
That was low.
就算以你的标准
Even for you.
眼睛盯着球,好吗?
Keep your eye on the ball, okay?
差一点
Almost, almost.
现在用力丢,对准手套
Now let's let it rip. Hit the mitt.
哇
Whoa.
太厉害了
Fantastic.
(联合公♥司♥)
就是这样,玩咖,加油
You got it, Funhouse, come on.
嗨,苏莱雅
Hey, Soraya.
欧文,你好
Hello, Owen.
妳今天好漂亮
You look beautiful today.
什麽?别乱讲
What? No!
希望妳别见怪 可是那件衣服
I hope you don't mind me saying, but that, um, abaya,
让妳的肌肤充满光泽
it really makes your, your skin glow.
欧文,别说了
Owen, stop.
这麽拚命
Always working.
没你拚命,朋友
No harder than you, my friend.
水管呢?
So what about the pipe?
乾掉了
It's bone dry.
你在浪费时间
And you're wasting your time.
抽水机生鏽了
Pump's rusted.
水管断了
Pipe's disconnected.
可恶,这家公♥司♥好烂
Damn, I hate this company.
没水真的很讨厌 - 对啊
Well, I hate we don't have water.Yeah.
我还有几桶水和木炭
I mean, I have a little.
我们一次带一点来,可是...
I got buckets and charcoal, so we bring a little at a time, but
不够,他们盖水坝
it's not enough. I mean, they built that dam.
切断这裡的水源
They cut this place off.
你要的话,我可以跟联合公♥司♥谈
If you want, I can go talk to Unicorp headquarters
不过你也知道会怎麽样
but you know how that goes.
你要为了水买♥♥通他们?
You want us to bribe 'em for water?
只有一种东西比油还贵
There's only one thing more expensive than oil.
水
电影精选列表