didn't you say the weather was clear?
妳不是说天气没问题吗?
I've been keeping an eye on the data.
我一直盯着资料显示
It shows the chance of a sandstorm here is zero.
这裡出现沙尘暴的机率为零
If we don't keep going, we'll miss our window.
我们要在规定的时间到达安全区
Jing and Yan, close the hatches.
金和李妍,下来关窗
We need to get through as fast as possible.
我们要用最快的速度冲过去
这个沙尘暴很不寻常耶
This sandstorm is very unusual.
海明
HaiMing.
海明?
HaiMing?
海明,收到吗?
HaiMing, do you copy?
我也收不到
I don't copy either.
沉伟
ShenWei?
李妍
Yan?
奇怪,都失灵了
Strange, there is no signal.
喂,那个是...
Hey, is that--
什麽?
What?
哈?
Huh?
没什麽,我可能看错了
Nothing. I thought I saw something.
可能接近目标了
Should be close to the target.
你看到什麽?
Tell me what you see.
在那裡
There it is.
我们的目标,还有她的四名重要下属
Our objective plus four of her core crew.
牙籤、古墓奇兵,攻击“X”车 鬼画符,抓了人就走,大家上
Toothpick, Tomb Raider, we're on the X.Scribblehead, extract and drop. Let's go.
我叫诺克斯
My name is Knox.
(无讯号♥)
怎麽会有这麽强的干扰?
How is it causing so much interference?
继续开,回大路
Get back on the main road.
玩够了吗?
You having fun yet?
保持警觉就好
Just keep your head on a swivel.
所有人趴下!
Everybody down!
Nobody move!
谁都不准动!
趴下!
On the ground!
You, got a hearing problem?
你耳朵有问题吗?
[grunt]
On the floor, don't move!
趴下,不准动!趴下!
On the ground!
All clear. Lane secure.
全部制♥服♥,道路畅通
趴下!
Down, down, get down.
你想死吗?
You, wanna die?
趴下!不准动!
On the floor! Don't move.
怎麽回事?
Where are they going?
奇怪
Strange...
沉伟
ShenWei?
Yan, HaiMing?
李妍、海明
Does anyone copy?
有人收到吗?
集♥合♥!
Gather round!
快点
Hurry up!
为什麽都不回话呢?
Why isn't anyone answering?
刚才他们的通讯设备全部都失灵了
Our comms went completely down just now.
你们都失灵了吗?
What about you guys?
刚刚收不到,没有讯号♥
There's nothing. No signal.
车都到齐了吗?
Are all the buses here?
我刚刚看到八号♥车离队了
I saw bus eight leave the convoy.
上哪儿去了?
Where did it go?
东边
East.
李妍呢? - 11号♥车也不见了
Where is Yan? - Bus 11 is gone too.
你怎麽搞的啊?
What's wrong with you?
沙尘暴裡走丢了两辆巴士
You lost two entire buses in a sandstorm.
这不是自然的现象
That storm is not natural.
快点!走!
Hurry up, hurry up, go!
过去,走!
Go. Go.
他们是第七区的武装部队?
Hey, these the guys that armed Area Seven?
对啊,怎样? - 这些人?
Yeah, why? - These guys?
不然坏人应该长怎样?
What's a criminal supposed to look like, bro, huh?
还记得伤寒玛丽吗?
You remember Typhoid Mary?
她害死100个人
She killed like a 100 people.
对,她只是厨师
Yeah, she was just a cook.
搞定啦!
We got it!
罗队长!
Dragon!
阿齐机长,两辆车失踪
Captain Azir, we lost two buses.
这裡需要两架直升机
We need both helicopters here.
收到,队长
Copy, Commander.
我们绕回去
We are circling back.
好
Okay.
你的飞机马上到 - 好
Take the second helicopter. - Okay.
妳跟我走 - 去哪?
Follow me. - Where?
妳对这片沙漠比较熟
You're familiar with this desert.
环境调查不是妳的本职吗?
Isn't this part of your job?
对
Yeah,
我之前跟程教授 对这一带进行过勘测,所以...
I have surveyed this area with Professor Cheng before.
我需要妳帮忙找回两台巴士
Why?I need your help finding the missing buses.
我...
I...
放心,我会保护妳
Don't worry, I will protect you.
沙尘暴散了
It's breaking up.
这片峡谷不会有沙尘暴
This doesn't happen in the canyons.
你看!
Look!
沉伟
ShenWei,
沙尘暴是人为的
the sandstorm was man-made.
他们利用战机的引擎製造了沙尘暴
They used jet engines to push the sand.
收到
Copy.
阿齐,朝北飞
Azir,head north.
罗队长!
Dragon, Dragon!
罗队长!
Dragon!
收到吗?
Can you hear me?
我们被袭击了,是佣兵
We were ambushed by mercenaries.
我听到了 他们是谁?
Who were they?
是美国人,行动迅速
Americans. They were very fast.
分工明确
Very organized.
妳没事吧?
You stand down.
快点联繫海明
Connect with HaiMing.
收到
Copy.
海明
HaiMing,
你能查到八号♥巴士的定位吗?
can you get a GPS position on bus eight?
卫星定位追踪不到他们
GPS can't locate it.
沉伟
ShenWei,
扫描半径10公里内
scan a 10-mile radius
看看有没有快速移♥动♥车辆
for any fast-moving vehicles.
发现情况,立刻报告
Report if you find anything.
收到
Copy.
绕圈
Circle around.
你有什麽问题?
What's your problem?
我就知道不能相信你
I knew I couldn't trust you.
老哥,你太多疑了
Bro, you are paranoid.
靠,敌人来了!
Shit. Incoming!
掩护火力
Cover fire.
一定是他们,加速...
Must be them! Go, go, go.
收到
Copy!
罗队长,有一帮可疑的佣兵
Dragon Luo,
正在向我们开火
there's suspicious mercenaries and they're firing on us!
走吧,往东
Let's go. Head east.
李妍
Yan,
尽快加入车队,前往绿区
join up with the rest of the team and head to the Green Zone.
我会在那边跟你们会合
I'll meet you there.
Copy.
收到
HaiMing,
海明
get the convoy rolling.
- 车队出发 - 是
收到
Copy.
前导车没了
I just lost my lead.
骷髅王,你带队
Etch-a-Sketch, you're up, you take point.
我叫诺克斯!
It's Knox!
独眼龙,到前面准备偷袭
Cyclops, push ahead and set up an ambush.
我叫诺克斯!
电影精选列表