I was in Shanghai working for a dead man company.
什麽?
What?
死人安排公♥司♥
A dead man company.
死人安排公♥司♥?
Dead man company?
对,私人保全
Yes, private security.
私人安保公♥司♥
It's pronounced private security company.
不是死人安排公♥司♥
Not "funeral parlor".
私人安保公♥司♥
Private security company. First tone, not third tone.
私人安保公♥司♥
Private security company.
私人安保
You speak English!
讲英文啦!
炼油厂有量子加密技术保护
The refinery is protected by quantum encryption.
没有指纹密钥是动不了的
It's not happening without the dongle.
好了,教授,我要妳送出石油
All right, professor,I need you to get the oil flowing.
指纹密钥在哪裡?
Where's the dongle?
你要偷我们的油
You're gonna steal our oil.
我的几个手下,我的...朋友死了
Some of my men, my... friends have died
他们的家人什麽都没拿到,所以...
and their families, they didn't get anything, so...
我只是要拿回公♥司♥欠我们的钱
I'm just taking back what they owe us.
妳要帮我
You're gonna help me.
你是小偷
You're stealing.
每个人都在偷这个国家的东西
I think everyone is stealing from this country.
We buy it.
我们是用买♥♥的
我也需要密♥码♥,麻烦了
I also need the codes, please.
这是非常複杂的程序
It's a very complex process
而且没有...
and there's not--
请继续
Please continue.
给我纸
Paper.
写密♥码♥用的吧?
Yeah, with the codes, right?
对
Yes.
那指纹密钥呢?
And the dongle?
指纹密钥
Dongle.
指纹密钥
Dongle.
在哪裡?
Where are they?
何必杀妳?我可以杀妳儿子
Why would I kill you when I can kill your son?
不行!不行!
No!
东西都在我的包包裡
Everything in my bag.
包包在哪裡?
Where's the bag?
我不知道在哪裡?
No, I don't know where is it!
包包在哪裡?
Where's the bag?
现在不在我身边
It's not with me right now.
我不知道在哪裡?求求你!
I don't know where is it! No, please, please!
求求你一定要相信我...
No, please trust me--
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不在我身边
It's not with me.
追踪她的手♥机♥!
Track her phone!
她的手♥机♥在包包裡
Her phone.It's in her bag.
手...
Pho--
去拿包包
Go get the bag.
喂
Hello?
大狗!
Big dog!
对,大狗回来表演新的畅销单曲了...
That's right, the big dog is back and performing his brand new hit single,
喂?
Hello?
“王老先生”,我们开始吧 - 喂
Old McDonald. Here we go already. -Hello?
♪ Old MacDonald had a farm ♪
王老先生有块地
♪ -EIEIO! ♪
依呀依呀哟
♪ -And on his farm he had a dog ♪
他在田边养小狗
依呀依呀哟
♪ -EIEIO ♪
♪ -With the big dog here ♪
这裡有隻大狗,那裡有隻小狗
♪ and the "widdle" dog there ♪
♪ Big dog, "widdle" dog big dog, "widdle" dog ♪
大狗、小狗...
♪ -Old MacDonald had a farm ♪ - [Mei giggles]
王老先生有块地
♪ -EIEIO ♪
依呀依呀哟
♪ -And on his farm he had a cow ♪
他在田边养头牛
♪ -EIEIO ♪
依呀依呀哟
喂
Hello?
海明,报告你的位置
HaiMing, what's your location?
我们已经抵达绿区
We just arrived at the Green Zone.
你们还在路上吗?
Are you on the way?
我们现在是安全的,跟他们讲
No, but we're safe.
我们救出人♥质♥马上回来
We'll be back as soon as we find the hostages.
收到
Copy.
♪ -Meow here and a meow there ♪
这裡喵,那裡喵,到处都在喵
♪ Here a meow, there a meow Everywhere a meow ♪
♪ Old MacDonald had a farm ♪
王老先生有块地
♪ -EIEIO ♪
依呀依呀哟
♪ -And on his farm he had a chicken ♪
他在田边养小鸡...
刚刚什麽人打电♥话♥来?
Who called you just now?
喔,有人给程教授打电♥话♥
Oh, someone was calling Professor Cheng's phone.
是谁?
Who was it?
不知道,刚一接通就断线了
No idea. They hung up when I answered.
♪ -Old MacDonald had a farm ♪
王老先生有块地
♪ -EIEIO ♪
依呀依呀哟...
你觉得这个人,他可靠吗? 依呀依呀哟...
What do you think of him? Can we trust him?
♪ -EIEIO ♪
那个人可以在这边待这麽多年
He has spent years in this desert
照顾这麽多孤儿
taking care of these orphans.
再坏也坏不到哪去
He must be a decent person.
♪ -...had a farm ♪
...有块地
♪ -EIEIO ♪
依呀依呀哟
♪ -And on his farm he had a-- ♪
他在田边养...
猴子... - 不对...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我在帮他们暖场,他们很喜欢
What? I was just getting them warmed up. They were loving this.
那才不是猴子
That's not the monkey.
你有听他们讲吗? - 不对
You hear 'em out there? - No.
这是什麽?
What's this?
大猩猩
Gorilla.
对,大猩猩
Yeah, yeah, gorilla.
这才是猴子
That's the monkey.
Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo.
Hoo-hoo-hoo.
这才是猴子
That's the monkey.
这是什麽?
What's that?
这是“你的脸打扁扁”
That's "your face is smashed."
不对,这是牛头狗
No, that's a bulldog.
很帅的牛头狗 - 对,这是什麽?
That is a good-looking bulldog. - Yeah. What's that?
另一隻牛头狗?
That's a-a-a different bulldog?
年轻的牛头狗 - 年轻牛头狗
Young bulldog. - A younger bulldog.
这是什麽?
What is that?
你被人吊起来
It looks like you're hanging from a wire.
我猜猜,你被吊在大楼外
Let me guess: you're suspended from a building.
长颈鹿啦
Giraffe.
长颈鹿? - 对,这是什麽?
A giraffe? - Yeah, what's-what's that?
这样好像凋像
You-you look like a statue.
不对,是人类,我啦
No, human. Just me.
很像,因为是真的
Oh, that's pretty good, 'cause I mean that was real.
很厉害,你真的是人
That was good-- You were actually a human being.
他很强,模彷得很棒
He's good. He's got a good bit.
该吃饭了
Time for the meal.
很不错,很精彩
Good work. - Yeah. Yeah.
你每天都表演?
Excellent. - You do it every day?
对啊,每天
Every day.
现在让孩子吃饭吧
Let's let the kids eat.
再见
See ya.
大狗
Big dog, big dog.
对
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
干嘛抢两辆车?
Why take two buses?
你只需要八号♥车
You only needed bus eight.
声东击西
Distraction.
你朋友的笔记簿掉了
Hey, man, your friend dropped her book.
我不是笨蛋,我觉得你们两个不来电
I'm no idiot, I don't see any chemistry there between you two
所以我想利用笔记本
so I figured I would use the book
当把妹手段
电影精选列表