I'm fishing.
你又跑来沙漠干嘛?
What are you doing in the desert?
喂
Hello?
我没事
I'm fine.
我跟一个棒槌在打棒球
I'm playing baseball with a bangchui.
我来找我的人
I came for my people.
你找错人了
You got the wrong guy.
克里斯,来玩啦
Chris, we play.
哇
Whoa.
你接到了,玩咖,好厉害
You caught it, Funhouse. That was awesome.
我跟你说过很多次 叫你乖一点,下次我就罚你了
I told you many times to behave yourself.You will get punished next time.
克里斯,你去哪裡?
Chris, where are you going?
去拿我们的钱,马上回来
I'm going to get our money. I won't be long.
好吧
Okay.
喂!
Yo!
弟弟,我们来生见
See you on the other side, bro.
你干嘛跟踪我?
Why are you following me?
你干嘛来沙漠?
Why are you in the desert?
喔,哦!
Oh! Ah!
你杀了我的人 - 我没杀人
You killed my people.Ahh, I didn't kill anyone.
明明就有
Yes, you did.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
怎麽知道?
How?
在沙漠裡钓鱼?
Fishing in the desert?
想骗谁?
Really?
你听我说
Listen to me.
你听我说
Listen to me.
你杀了我的人!
You killed my people.
是他们杀了你的人,他们也杀我弟弟
They killed your people. They killed my brother too.
这裡怎麽回事?
What's going on here?
我的钱呢?
Where is my money?
你好
Hello.
你会讲♥法♥文?
You speak French?
就这一句
That's all.
美国先生,我的钱呢?
Where is my money, Mr. America?
武器的货款
For the weapons.
想找钱吗?
Looking for money?
排队等吧
Get in line.
快点,我觉得他们想杀你
Hurry up. I think they're gonna shoot you.
为什麽?
Why?
因为我第一次见到你时
Because the first time I see you,
也想杀你
I wanted to shoot you.
开始射击!
Start shooting!
看到没?
See?
快跑!
Go!
靠...
Shit-shit-shit-shit!
弹匣! - 什麽?
Magazine! - What?!
弹匣! - 给你!
Magazine! -Here!
喂,子弹呢?
Hey! Bullets?
什麽口径的?
What kind of bullets?
7.62公釐
Seven six two.
7.62公釐
Seven six two.
7.62公釐
Seven six two. Seven six two.
你在干嘛? - 帮你装弹啊!
What are you doing? - I'm loading for you!
给我就对了!
Just give 'em to me!
接好!
Here!
喂!
Hey!
怎样? - 算了!
What? - Forget it!
手榴弹!
Grenade!
给我手榴弹!
Give me a grenade!
好,手榴弹
Yeah, grenade.
你来拿!
You get it!
你神经病喔!
What are you, crazy?
什麽?
What?
太危险了
Too dangerous.
你比较近!
You're closer.
我去?
Me go?
快去!
Go!
靠
Shit, shit.
给我,快...
Here we go, come on, come on, come on!
谁杀了我的人?
Who killed my people?
什麽?
What?
快点
Come on.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
不是他们 - 什麽?
It wasn't them. - What?
快点
Come on.
快点,手榴弹!
Hurry up, grenade!
我得找出来!
I gotta find it!
在垃圾桶裡
It's in the bin.
什麽?
What?
垃圾桶裡
In the bin.
拉插销?
Pull the pin?
好,接住!
Okay, here!
哈?
Huh?
你干嘛拉插销?
Why'd you pull the pin, man?
拉插销? - 我说“垃圾桶”
Pull the pin? - I said "the bin."
我已经拉插销了
I pulled the pin already.
等一下...
Wait-wait-wait-wait.
干嘛?
What?!
他们好像走了
I think they're gone.
你怎麽知道?
How do you know?
没枪声了
No more shooting.
去看一下
Take a look.
你去看
You look.
你去 - 你去看!
You. - You look!
你比较近
You closer.
他们好像走了
Yeah, I think they're gone.
别只看一个地方
Don't look one direction.
谁杀了我的人?
Who killed my people?
你都不放弃的吗?
You ever give up?
没错,他们是谁?
No. Who are they?
你杀了我
You shoot me,
就不会知道了
you're never gonna find out.
我去看我的车 - 喂
Gotta go check on my truck.Hey.
你的车爆胎了
You have flat tire.
阿瑟
Ethel.
你的车有名字?
Your car has a name?
对啊
Yeah.
很怪吗?
Is that weird?
走吧
Come on.
不能留下武器 - 或者尸体
Can't leave the weapons. - Or the bodies.
你真是怪人
It's weird.
欧文帮联合公♥司♥跑腿
Owen Paddock runs everything for Unicorp.
是他杀了你的人
He's got your people.
哪家公♥司♥?这家?
Which company? This company?
不对,那家
No, that one.
上车
Get in the car.
没时间了,快点...
Hey, no time! Come on, come on, come on.
喂,他把人带去哪裡?
Hey, where's he taken them?
我不知道
I don't know.
晚上待这裡太危险了
But it's too dangerous to do anything here at night.
连你都活不成
Even for you.
对了
By the way,
你叫什麽名字?
what's your name?
是棒槌吗?
It's bangchui, isn't it?
哈?
Huh?
你会说中文?
You can speak Chinese?
对
Yes, I can.
放开啦!
Let go!
你在哪裡学中文的?
Where you learn Chinese?
上海市,死人安排公♥司♥
电影精选列表