你去,这裡交给我
You go. I got this.
真的? - 真的!
You sure? - Yeah.
伸错手了
Wrong hand.
是吗? - 是啊
Yeah? - Yeah.
这隻吗? - 对
This one? - Yes.
再一次
One more.
我要毁了这家公♥司♥,克里斯 - 真的啊,废话大王
I'm wiping the company out, Chris.Yeah, no shit, Captain Obvious.
你找一堆阿♥拉♥伯人 戴忍♥者面具,把这裡榨乾
You got a bunch of Arabs in Ninja masks bleeding this place dry.
你要毁了公♥司♥,你知道我都干嘛吗?
And while you're wiping the company out, you know what I'm doing?
不知道 - 你叫我多交女朋友...
No. - You told me to date a little more, so uh,
你看到那个拿枪的老头没?
see Father Time over there with the AK 47?
有 - 我们在网路聊天
Yeah. - We've been talking online.
我透过“寻找”软体认识他 我以为软体叫“寻妹”
I met him through an app called Finder. I thought it was "find her"
但其实是“寻找”软体
but it's really a "finder" app.
我们聊了很多
We share a lot of commonalities.
我们都住在小村庄
We both live in small villages, proficient with firearms.
很懂枪,都看过《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》
Both watched Lawrence of Arabia.
快点!
Come on!
喂
Hey, hey.
快啊!
Come on!
喂 - 快啊!
Hey. - Come on!
快走!
Go!
厉害
My man.
你看看她
Look at her, man.
她超辣的
She is hot.
那个屁♥股♥
That booty.
我会把她的屁♥股♥弯过来...
I'm the type of guy to bend that over and...
啪下去
smack that ass. I mean,
我是变♥态♥
Whoo-- I'm a freak.
我爱咬屁屁
I will eat some ass.
我会一直玩屁屁 你知道这招叫什麽吗?
I will stay down there. You know what they call that?
这招叫翻汽艇,因为是汽艇倒过来
They call that a capsized motorboat because it's a motorboat upside down.I mean--
是罗队长吗? - 是
Dragon Luo? - Yes.
我是这儿的总工程师程颖 感谢你们及时赶过来
I'm the lead engineer here, Cheng Ying.Thank you for coming to rescue us.
教授妳好 - 好 - 现在我们随便讲一下,是不是? - 好
Herro, plofessor. - Now let's just talk about it? - Okay
你们好
Hello, how are you?
我很好
I am fine.
你在座位底下放枪?
You keep a gun under the seat?
我的裤子底下也有一把 但可能像华瑟PPK手♥枪♥
I also keep one in my pants but it could be like a Walther PPK.
是一种迷你手♥枪♥
It's a small gun.
是罗队长吗? - 是
Dragon Luo? - Yes.
我是这儿的总工程师程颖
I'm the lead engineer here, Cheng Ying.
感谢你们及时赶过来
Thank you for coming to rescue us.
教授妳好
Hello, professor.
妳...
You...
谢谢,6点钟方向
Thank you. Six o'clock.
9点钟方向
Nine o'clock.
10点钟方向?
Ten o'clock?
什麽东西? - 妳干什麽?
Shit, oh shit.
啊,妳终于忘对白啦!
Ah! You told me you would be better.
我的名字叫罗队长
My name is Dragon Luo.
我忘记叫啥啦
I forgot your name.
妳可以叫我大哥成龙也行
You can call me big brother or Jackie Chan.
卡,这样是九
Cut!That's a nine.
八,现在...
Uh, eight, now--
别比九就对了,别再比手势了
Just avoid the nine. No more hand signal.
过去啦
Oh! Go over there.
再来一次,你两隻手挡住我的脸了
One more. You, your two hands all block my, my face.
再来一次
One more.
这样怎麽是九?根本就是小虎克船长
How was that nine? That looks like a baby pirate hand.
好,脑筋急转弯 海盗最喜欢哪个字母?
Okay, here real quick: what's a pirate's favorite letter?
什麽?
What?
“R”?不对,你们以为是“R”
R? No, you would think it's the R,
但其实是“C”
but it's the "C."
他抢我镜头
He steal my shot.
一直讲对白
He just keeps saying dialogue.
我连你在讲什麽都不知道
I don't even know what you saying.
电影精选列表