Are we up?
上线了
We're up.
这就是你的恶人名单
Is this your naughty list?
电邮 短♥信♥ 银行账户
Emails, texts, bank accounts.
谍心利用我的算法筛查了一切信息
The Heart's using my algorithm to sort through it all.
所以我们能找到任何人 访问任何东西
So, we can find anyone? Gain access to anything?
全世界最棒的万能密钥
Greatest skeleton key in the world.
给我看看
Show me.
有了
There it is.
多年来 卡奇在全国各地的 无辜人士身上做实验 这是证据
Evidence of Kharche's years of experiments on innocents across the country.
这是世人都该有目共睹的真♥相♥
That's the truth…for the world to see.
真厉害
That's impressive.
不过看看这玩意还能做什么
But let's see what else this thing can do.
帮我把国王都找出来
Find me the Kings.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
南茜莫里森
Nancy Morrison.
方块国王 前中情局探员
King of Diamonds. Ex-CIA.
谍心显示
The Heart tells us
她正带着家人前往安全屋
she's heading to a safe house with her family.
让电梯坠落
Drop the lift.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
不 别…
No. Do--
不客气
You're welcome.
等等 我还有个发现
Hang on. I have another one.
你应该会喜欢 -什么
I think you're gonna like this, boss.
一架身份不明的军用飞机
An unidentified military plane
33分钟前在一个私人机场降落
landed at a private airfield 33 minutes ago.
那里
There.
徐江 在中国国安部工作了35年
Jiang Hsu. Served 35 years in Chinese State Security Service.
梅花国王就在冰岛
The King of Clubs is here in Iceland.
那更好 他现在在哪里
Even better. Where is he now?
我们两分钟后到
Two minutes out.
正在发送计划 斯通在路上了
Sending the plans now. Stone is on her way.
我们没时间等了
We don't have time to wait.
告诉她跟着我们就行
Tell her to follow us in.
有黑桃队和红心队的消息吗
Any news of Spades or Hearts?
还没有
Nothing yet.
那架电梯和那个大厅里还有其他人
There were other people in that elevator. In that lobby.
冷静 凯娅
Calm down, Keya.
你说我们要让卡奇曝光
You said we were going to expose Kharche
然后是特许局
and then the Charter,
而不是杀了他们
not murder them.
红心国王跟她的团队在一起
The King of Hearts with her team.
他们在伦敦郊外的地堡里
They're in a bunker outside of London.
很好
Good.
把他们干掉
Take them out.
我们马上就到了
We're approaching now.
后会有期 -你要跟他们一起进去
We'll see you on the other side. -You're going in with them?
是我下令袭击帕克的
I ordered the strike on Parker.
这样才公平
It's only fair.
你知道
You know…
如果当年我在车♥臣♥ 也会那样做
I would have made the same call in Chechnya.
多谢 那是正确的…
Thanks. The right--
断线了
I've lost contact.
谍心上线了
The Heart's online.
不
No, no, no, no.
我们被锁在里面了
We're locked in.
老天 他们把我们的通风系统关掉了
Oh God. They've shut off our ventilation system.
不
No, no, no, no.
(氧气)
杰克 我们还有多少时间
Jack, how long we got?
照这个速度
At this rate,
大概一小时后 氧气就会耗尽
about an hour and we're out of oxygen.
特许局总是毫不犹豫清除绊脚石
The Charter never worries about who gets in their way.
我们也不会多想
Neither will we.
红心国王被锁起来了 一小时后 他们就会没命
King of Hearts is locked in. They'll be dead in an hour.
你不能继续这样 拜托
You have to stop this, please.
这种权力必须有人来掌控 凯娅
Someone has to control this power, Keya.
我们就担此重任吧 -之前不是这样说的
Why not us? -This is not what we agreed.
你还是没从大局出发
You're still not seeing the bigger picture.
你对杀害双亲的仇人不满
This isn't about some pissy little grievance you had
重点与这个无关
with the bad man who killed your mom and dad.
重点是权力
This is about power.
权力集中在少数人手中
Concentrated in the hands of the few,
少数能用权力来做好事的人
of the very few who could use it for good,
他们可以做出改变 但他们不那样做
who could actually make a change, but they don't.
此刻 我们正在挖掘数万亿条数据
At this moment, we are mining trillions of pieces of data.
再过几小时
In a matter of hours,
我就能干掉特许局剩余的成员
I will be able to take down the remaining members of the Charter.
我们这辈子一直任人利用和摆布
We've been used and manipulated our whole lives.
现在该由我们来控制一切了
Now it's time for us to take control.
(雷克雅未克大学)
快
Go.
梅花队已进入校区大楼了
Clubs team are inside the university building.
你在做什么
What…are you doing?
凯娅 想知道伟人如何获得权力吗
You wanna know how great men get power, Keya?
他们不是靠努力争取
It's not because they earn it…
也不是名至实归
or because they deserve it.
是因为时机来临时
It is because when the moment comes,
他们顺势夺权
they take it.
斯通一分钟后到
Stone is one minute out.
就位 我们都准备好了
In position. We're all set.
她快到大学了
She's approaching the university.
(已开始上传)
斯通 你得马上离开
Stone, you need to get out now.
我没时间了
I don't have long.
凯娅
Keya?
我在上传故障保险 它会让谍心失效
I have a failsafe uploading. It will disable the Heart.
没有我 他们就不能访问它
They won't be able to access it without me.
我在外面 但你已经知道了
I'm outside. But you already know that.
不 不行 这是陷阱
No, you're not. It's a trap.
我找到你的追踪器了
I found your tracker.
那个实验室是个诱饵
The lab is a decoy.
你得让你的队友马上离开
You need to get your team out now.
我凭什么相信你 -因为你说得对
Why should I believe you? -Because you were right.
好吧 你告诉我帕克的事
Okay? You told me about Parker,
都被你说中了 瑞秋
and you were right about everything.
我的父母绝不希望我这样
My parents would have never wanted this.
请你听我说
Just please listen to me.
让你的队友马上离开
Get your team out of there right now.
告诉我你在哪里 -好
Tell me where you are. - Okay.
我把我的坐标发给你 我会让后门开着
I'm sending you my coordinates. I'll leave the back door open.
该死
Shit.
我是红心九 我需要你的对讲机
I'm Nine of Hearts. I need your radio.
快走
Go.
我是红心九
This is Nine of Hearts.
快出来 是陷阱
Get out of there. It's a trap.
你们听到了吗 她发现追踪器了 快出来
Do you hear me? She found the tracker. Get out of there.
你们听到了吗
Do you hear me?
嗯 我听到你的话了
Yeah…I hear you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她做了什么
What has she done?
要多久才能修复
How long to fix it?
我…可能几分钟 可能几小时
I-- Could be minutes. Could be hours.
我回来之前把它修好
You have until I get back.
门打不开
The door won't move.
可恶
Damn it!
肯定是有应急覆盖系统
There must be an emergency override system.
我们一定是遗漏了什么
We must have missed something.
杰克 我们有办法联♥系♥上斯通吗
Jack, is there any way we can get hold of Stone?
不 没有通讯 我们仍处于离线状态
No. No comms. We're still offline.
电影精选列表