Jack, I need your help.
规划撤离路线…开始
Plotting exit routes…now.
快 帕克 快醒醒
Come on. Parker, come on. Come on!
我要返回去
I'm going back in.
什么 不行
What? No.
你的任务不是救他们
Saving them is not your mission.
快离开那里 -杰克 拜托
Get out of there. -Jack, please.
不行 你重则没命 轻则暴露身份
No. At best, you break cover. Most likely, you die.
(信♥号♥♥丢失)
斯通
Stone?
斯通
Stone?
斯通
Stone!
老天 -快点
Holy shit. -Come on.
该走了
Time to go.
还会有更多敌人 快点
There'll be more. Come on.
不能用车了 快走
Van's a no-go. Go, go.
那玩意管用吗
Does that thing ever work?
对 管用 但不是对每辆车都管用
Yeah, yeah. It works. Just not on every car.
那里 快走
There. Move!
斯通 别磨蹭了
Stone. Now would be good.
让开 让我来
Move over. I've got this.
避开枪 斯通 避开
Away from the guns, Stone. Away!
稍等
Just a second.
趴下
Down! Down! Down!
快追
Go! Go, go, go, go!
好了 斯通 老实交代
Okay, Stone. Time to start talking.
你会黑客技术 身手不凡 车技了得 帕克 你懂吗
You hack, you fight, and you drive. Parker, are you getting this?
三辆车 很多枪 -嗯 子弹满天飞 看得出来
Three vehicles. Lots of guns. -Yeah, I can tell by the bullets.
斯通 -我忙着呢
Stone! -Sort of in the middle of something.
踩刹车
Brakes, brakes, brakes!
好 算你牛逼
Oh, okay. Okay, you got it.
小杨
Yang.
明白 -在你三点钟方向
Got it. -On your three o'clock.
三 二 一
In three, two, one.
没子弹了
Clip's out.
你想让我们没命吗
Are you trying to kill us?
恰恰相反
Pretty much the opposite, actually.
好了 这下可能会有点猛
Okay. This might be kind of intense.
情况不妙
Oh, this isn't good.
斯通 敌人还是穷追不舍 -我知道
Stone, they're still coming. -I know.
坐稳了
Hold on.
我不能代表其他人发言
Well, I can't speak for the others,
但我觉得你可以出外勤了
but I…I think you're ready for the field.
我们得驶离公路 把这辆车丢掉
We need to get off the road and lose this van.
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋
Rachel.
斯通
Stone.
你到底是什么人
Who the hell are you?
说来话长
It's complicated.
在我看来
From where I'm sitting,
一名IT部门的菜鸟探员 干掉了一整支杀戮小队
a baby agent from IT just took out an entire kill team.
拜托 贝利 你怎么一直蒙在鼓里 -该死
Bailey, what's taking you so long? -Shit.
特许局 你是特许局的人
The Charter? You're the…you're the bloody Charter?
怎么 你打算自己去抓达万吗
What, are you trying to bring in Dhawan yourself?
你跟她是一伙的
Are you working with her?
回答他
Answer him.
你欠我们一个答案
You owe us that.
我们也在追捕她
We're after her too.
我的天
Oh my God.
特许局真的存在
The Charter's real.
你是其中一员
And you're one of them.
听着 我没法透露太多
I wish I could've told you more.
但我们目标一致
But we all want the same thing.
不是这样的
No, we don't.
你不是唯一有秘密的人
You're not the only one with a secret.
你在乎他们吗
Did they mean something to you?
别这样 瑞秋
Oh, come on, Rachel.
你只是在演戏 对吗
You're only playing a part, right?
你是谁 帕克
Who are you, Parker?
你何不问问谍心
Why don't you ask the Heart?
如果你想要我的命 会最先冲我开枪
If you wanted me dead, you would have shot me first.
我还需要知道几件事
Still a few things I need to know.
关于你 关于特许局
About you, the Charter.
但或许最重要的是
But perhaps most of all,
我想打一架
I was looking forward to a fight.
说吧
Talk.
凯娅和我得知 有特许局的人打入军情六处
Keya and I learned that the Charter infiltrated MI6.
我必须引蛇出洞
I had to flush out who.
起初我以为是小杨
At first, I thought it was Yang,
但我很高兴原来是你
but I was so pleased it was you.
凯娅是你的手下
Keya's working for you?
你的手在发抖
Your hand's shaking.
你根本没刺伤我
You barely nicked me.
这才是重点
That was the point.
刀尖有毒药
Poison-tipped.
我知道只是雕虫小技 不过很管用
A little basic, I know, but it hits the spot.
看来麻醉剂开始起作用了
Looks like the paralysis is kicking in.
斯通 我花了六年的时间找你们
I spent six years looking for you people, Stone.
然后命运把你直接带到我面前
Then fate brings you straight to me.
你是一名出色的探员
You're a very good agent.
但你忙着让机器替你思考
But you were so busy letting a machine think
以致于没注意到我
for you that you missed me.
就在这里
Right here,
在你面前
in front of your face…
一直以来都在
the whole time.
那穆菲尼呢
And Mulvaney?
他和我一样厌恶科技
Well, he was tech-averse like me.
只用脑子来记事
Kept everything up here.
于是我和凯娅设下血腥赌场 引他入局
So, Keya and I set up our casino of blood to lure him in.
我们需要谈谈谍心的事
We needed to have a little chat about the Heart.
好吧
All right. Okay, okay, okay.
说吧
Talk.
好 我…
Yeah, I--
特许局的神通广大都是因为谍心
The Heart is what gives the Charter its power.
它是最令人生畏的武器 人们从来不知道它的存在
It's the most formidable weapon you never knew existed.
它可以入侵任何地方的任何东西
It can hack into anything, anywhere.
手♥机♥ 电网 银行 政♥府♥ 军方 健康档案
Cell phones, power grids, the banks, governments, military, health records.
你的秘密
Your secrets.
它比你更了解你自己
It knows you better than you know yourself.
其原理是决定论
It's determinism.
它可以同时访问数万亿个数据点
With access to trillions of data points at once,
模拟精准
its modeling is so accurate
可以预测未来
it can predict the future.
谍心就是知识和力量
The Heart is knowledge and power.
它可以让市场崩溃 也可以引发坠机
It can crash a market or drop a plane out of the sky.
如果能控制所有核弹
Who needs to steal a nuclear bomb
谁还需要偷呢
when you can control them all?
拥有谍心
If you own the Heart…
就拥有了全世界
you own the world.
它在哪里
Where is it?
它在哪里
Where…is it?
只有特许局的成员知道
Only a Charter member could tell you.
毒药是胆碱酯酶抑制剂
The poison's a cholinesterase inhibitor.
冷战时期的麻痹药
Cold War paralytic.
我的药剂师会调配各种经典毒药
My chemist does all the classics.
比如氰化物
Like cyanide.
放轻松 瑞秋
Oh, relax, Rachel.
我可不想杀你
Killing you is not part of the plan.
我们需要你先去送个包裹
We need you to deliver a package first.
很高兴跟你共事 瑞秋
I've loved working with you, Rachel.
我扪心发誓
Hand on heart.
电影精选列表