Yeah. He saw she was a prodigy,
把她纳入麾下 训练她
took her under his wing, trained her up,
后来他们闹翻了
and then they had a falling out.
为什么
Why?
谍心擅长分♥析♥事实 分♥析♥原因是弱项
The Heart's better at whats than whys.
事实是 她与卡奇分道扬镳后 就人间蒸发了
And the what is, she split from Kharche and disappeared.
她今年22岁
She's 22 now.
我认识你时 也差不多是这个年纪
Not much older than when we met.
对 但她与不法之徒为伍
Yes, but she fell in with a bunch of criminal lowlifes.
有些人运气好
Some people get all the luck.
我们认为凯娅开设了血腥赌场
We think that Keya set up the casino of blood.
她深知穆菲尼有赌瘾 以此引他上钩
She knew about Mulvaney's gambling habit and used it to lure him in.
为什么
Why?
穆菲尼迷上了一件谜一般的新武器
Mulvaney had become obsessed with a new weapon, a myth.
一台尖端量子计算机
A quantum computer
可以入侵任何地方的任何东西
sophisticated enough to hack into anything, anywhere.
谍心
The Heart.
她现在身处何处
So, where is she now?
谍心有96%的把握
The Heart predicts with 96% certainty
预测凯娅要去里斯本
that Keya is heading to Lisbon
参加莫里茨俱乐部的开业典礼
for the opening of Club Moritz.
我们会把她的位置透露给军情六处
So, we will leak her location to MI6.
然后24小时内
Then we should have
你们的行动就能重新启动
your operation back up and running within 24 hours.
感觉不对劲
It doesn't feel right.
凯娅选择骇入我们在山上的通讯信♥号♥♥
Keya chose to hack into our comms feed on the mountain.
她主动跟我打招呼 直视我的眼睛
She revealed herself to me, looked me straight in the eye.
谍心是人类所拥有 最接近完美智能的系统
I'm not sure if we should ignore the Heart,
我不确定 就因为她在酒吧里看了你一眼
the closest mankind has to perfect intelligence,
我们就该无视谍心的预测结果
because of eye contact in a bar.
难怪你会单身 杰克
This might be why you're single, Jack.
依据预测结果行事吧
Just follow the numbers.
你的任务是去里斯本
Your mission is Lisbon.
如果她不在那里呢
And if she's not there?
那就享用西班牙小菜
Eat tapas.
别跟你军情六处的队友吃就行
Just not with your MI6 team.
这么说你现在在监视我
So, you're spying on me now.
我在追踪麾下探员
I'm tracking my asset.
你清楚干这份活的条件
You know what you signed up for.
不准谈恋爱 不准交朋友
No relationships. No friends.
不准在泳池边跟人私聊
No poolside tête-à-tête.
我们的事业至关重要
What we do is too important.
政♥府♥失能时
When governments fail,
就只能靠特许局了
the only thing left is the Charter.
我是卧底 这是职责所在
I'm undercover. This is just part of it.
一切尽在掌控中 -很好
Everything's under control. -Good.
继续保持
Keep it that way.
你的目标是达万
Your target is Dhawan.
(关键词:“凯娅达万”)
(“凯娅达万”+“英国人来了”)
来吧 凯娅 上钩吧
Come on, Keya. Take the bait.
(未知用户聊天请求)
(接受)
(未知用户:找我吗 )
笑一个
Smile.
(现在是周五晚上 你没朋友吗 )
(你在赌场向我举杯 为什么 )
(我希望你们知道 自己擅闯了谁的派对)
(这不是游戏 凯娅)
(你想怎样 )
(你很快就知道了)
(未知用户:离线)
嘿 贝利
Hey, Bailey.
嘿 那个黑客女孩有线索了
Hey. We got a lead on hacker girl.
我们要去里斯本
We're going to Lisbon.
得找人帮你照顾猫了
Better call the cat sitter.
不用 巴里没事 它…
Oh no, no. Barry's all right. He's--
我告诉它了 不准开派对
I told him, no parties.
好了 做个好梦
Okay. Sweet dreams.
明早8点出发
Wheels up at eight.
知道了
Got it.
晚安 贝利 -晚安
Night, Bailey. -Night.
这个呢
What about this?
老天 我们还以为情况不会变得更糟
Ah Jesus. Just when we thought it couldn't get worse.
你在唱歌♥吗 帕克 你在唱歌♥吗 -没有 只是清嗓子
Are you singing? - I'm clearing my throat.
歌♥曲
Tune.
瞧瞧 -不
Look at that. - No.
天籁之声
Voice of an angel.
(葡萄牙 里斯本)
你该认识一下我奶奶
Bailey, you should meet my gran.
她的音乐品位跟你一样
She has the same taste in music,
你们连发型都一样
and you have the same hair.
这是我的车 放什么歌♥我说了算
It's my van, my tunes.
对 她也这样说
Yeah, that's what she says.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
哇 下次再猛一点
Little harder next time.
我的牙没被磕掉
I didn't quite crack a tooth.
你还好吗
You okay back there?
嗯 没事 我只是…
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just, uh…
晕车
Carsick.
贝利放的歌♥太难听了
It's Bailey's music.
来吧 跟我换下座位
Come on, swap seats with me.
什么 不用 没事
What? No, no, no. It's fine.
来吧 不 没事 让开
Come on. No, it's fine. Move.
好
Okay.
老天 -安全带
Jesus! - Seatbelt.
贝利
Bailey!
你的车技不是应该很好吗
Aren't you supposed to be an elite driver?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事吧 -嗯
Okay? - Yeah.
俱乐部还要多久才开张
How long till the club opens?
我们几小时后出发
We head out in a couple of hours.
嘿 斯通
Hey, Stone.
给你发了个东西 看看吧
Sent you something. Check it out.
(维多利亚风手工娃娃屋)
这是什么 -给我侄女的生日礼物
What is this? -It's for my niece's birthday.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think? Female perspective?
超粉♥嫩♥的
It's very pink.
帕克 这音乐过时了
Parker, this music is ancient.
你是山顶洞人吗
What are you, a hundred years old?
这叫文艺范
It's called culture.
嗯 抱歉 帕克 我跟小杨一个观点 小杨
Yeah. Sorry, Parker, I'm with Yang. Yang!
太好了
Yes!
好了
Oh, okay.
这就对了
Now we're talking.
来啊 贝利 来嘛 别多想
Oh, come on, Bailey. You know you want to.
是的 我想
Yes, I do.
斯通
Stone?
太爽了 -斯通 来吧
Oh yeah. - Stone, come on.
来嘛 别多想 来吧
You know you want to. Come on.
好爽
Yeah.
不 不能走掉
Oh no you don't.
小心 你说不定会很开心
Watch out, you might actually enjoy yourself.
她笑了 -太爽了
She's smiling. - Oh yeah!
六名敌人进入大楼…
Six hostiles entering the building…
九号♥ 我们连上了
Nine, I have you.
六名敌人正在上楼 外面有更多
Six hostiles moving up the stairs. More outside.
他们即将破门而入 四…
They'll breach the doorway in four…
三
three…
二
two…
一
one.
帕克
Parker.
我会把你救出去
We're gonna get you out.
斯通 快走
Stone, go now!
九号♥ 窗户
Nine, the window.
马上出去
Get out. Now.
斯通 你会死的
Stone, you will die.
杰克 我需要你帮忙
电影精选列表