(意大利 塞纳莱斯阿尔卑斯滑雪度假村)
目标正在接近
Target approaching.
斯通 情况如何
Stone, how we doing?
差不多了 正在获取加密密钥
Almost there. Just pulling the encryption key.
在车里待了四小时 她把薯片都吃光了
Four hours in the van, and she's eaten all the crisps.
她跟你一起被困在车上
She's stuck in there with you,
只能借吃消愁
so that's comfort eating.
你又聊猫 让她觉得无趣了
Been boring her with your cat chat again?
“聊猫”
Cat chat?
事实上 帕克 她喜欢听我讲巴里猫的故事
Actually, Parker, she likes my Barry the Cat stories.
你喜欢听我讲巴里猫的故事 对吧
You like my Barry the Cat stories, right?
嘿 你不知不觉就想自己当铲屎官了
Before you know it, you're gonna want one of your own.
猫视我为敌 抱歉 贝利
Cats hate me. Sorry, Bailey.
我在编写新的访问代码
Writing a new access code.
我看到穆菲尼了 情报准确
I have eyes on Mulvaney. Intel was good.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
欧洲头号♥军♥火♥通缉犯
Europe's most wanted arms dealer seen
三年来首度现身
for the first time in three years.
我把姓名和照片添加到宾客名单上
Adding names and faces to the guest list.
还要多久 -快好了
How long do you need? - Nearly there.
等等 有状况 我连不上网络
Hang on. Something's changed. I can't connect.
系统离线了
The system's offline.
只能本地访问
Local access only.
我们需要另想办法 让你们混进去
We need a new plan to get you in.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我需要直接连已接通网络的人
I need direct access to someone who's already on the network.
保安主管 他在酒吧
Head of security. He's at the bar.
我可以黑进他的手♥机♥ 但我得靠近他才行
I could hack his phone, but I'll need to be close to him.
要多近 -三米
How close? -Ten feet.
斯通 你不是外勤探员 别下车
Stone, you're not a field agent. Do not get out of the van.
她可以的
She can do this.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
穆菲尼现在进来了
Mulvaney's entering now.
这位军♥火♥商正在行动中
Our arms dealer's on the move right now,
我不想把他跟丢了
and I do not wanna lose him.
别无他法
There's no other way.
我们必须逮住穆菲尼
We have to get Mulvaney.
你需要什么 告诉我
Tell me what you need.
我进入保安主管三米范围内时
When I'm within ten feet of the head of security,
打他的手♥机♥
call his phone.
好 明白
Okay, got it.
嘿 斯通
Hey. Hey, Stone.
你能搞定
You got this.
谢了 贝利
Thanks, Bailey.
我没法继续跟踪他们了
I can't tail them any further.
斯通 听我说
Stone, listen to me.
你右侧有个服务生
Waiter to your right.
拿一杯香槟
Grab a glass of champagne.
谢谢 -很好 现在把香槟喝了
Thank you. - Good. Now, drink it.
喝酒壮胆
Liquid courage.
他朝21点赌桌走过去了
He's headed towards the blackjack table.
你会玩吗
Do you know how to play?
我以前是国际象棋队的
I was on the chess team.
我的天
Oh my God.
下注
Just place a bet.
欢迎 -输了也没关系
Welcome. - Doesn't matter if you lose.
要换吗 先生 没问题 100
Change set, seven. One hundred.
75 100 换了100 先生
One hundred, change seven.
好 我可以访问了
Okay, I have access.
先生 100块的零钱
One hundred, sir, in change.
好 各位都准备好了吗
Okay. Everybody ready?
他看起来很可疑
He's looking suspicious.
下注吧
Place your bets.
他朝你那边走过去了
He's headed towards you.
斯通 走开
Stone, walk away.
走开…
Walk away. Walk away--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我之前没玩过
I've never played before.
(学玩21点 新手指南)
16点 -不好意思
Sixteen. - I'm sorry.
把两张8分成两墩牌
You split your eights.
把两张8分成两墩牌 18点
Splitting your eights. Eighteen.
18点
Eighteen.
庄家有17点
Dealer has 17.
你赢了 -你赢了
Ah, you win. -You win it.
或许我应该见好就收
Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得漂亮 斯通
Nice job, Stone.
第一次外勤任务表现不错
Not bad for your first time out of the van.
刚才让我紧张得折寿了两年
I think I just lost two years off my life.
搞定了吗 -是的 我连上网了
Did it work? - Yeah, I'm in.
穆菲尼到底去哪里了
Where the hell's Mulvaney?
好 找到他了 穿过厨房♥ 下楼
Okay. Got him. Through the kitchen, down the stairs.
有两个大块头把门
Two heavies working the door.
我们马上过去
On our way.
把你们加入到人脸识别系统
Inserting you into facial recognition.
你好 美女
Hello, beautiful.
我可以坐这里吗
May I take this seat?
去别处坐吧
Take it anywhere you like.
好吧
Okay.
晚点再聊
Maybe later?
好 你俩都搞定了
Okay, you're all set.
真不知道是什么让穆菲尼重现江湖 我有点担心
I'm almost afraid to see what drew Mulvaney out of his hole.
两位兄弟
Lads. - Buona sera.
好
Okay.
现在为下一场赌局下注
We're now taking bets for the next game,
两分钟后开始
which will begin in two minutes.
你说穆菲尼好赌 果真如此
You were right about Mulvaney's gambling habit.
他什么都赌
He never met a bet he didn't place.
玩家必须准确预测杀戮的顺序
You must predict the exact order of kills.
收到 DK6 我们已报告有敌人…
Copy, Delta Kilo Six. We have reported hostiles…
那些是军事行动
Those are military operations.
他们赌的是死亡人数
They're wagering on body count.
赌四人当场毙命
With a bet of four instant kills,
这一局的赢家是46号♥玩家
this is a win for player number 46.
拿人命当赌注
Betting on blood.
小杨 让我看看
Yang, show me.
在你右边一点
Just a bit to your right.
老天
Holy shit.
那是美国海豹突击队的实时画面
That's US Navy Seals in real-time.
他们破解了军事级加密系统
And they've cracked military-grade encryption.
谁有那种能耐
Who would have that capability?
别聊技术了
Enough tech talk.
目标是穆菲尼
Target is Mulvaney.
好了 杨医生
Okay, Dr. Yang.
接下来看你大显身手
You have the floor.
是时候让穆菲尼心脏病发作了
Time to give Mulvaney his heart attack.
我会发动救护车
I'll fire up the ambulance.
穆菲尼要离开了
Mulvaney's exiting.
该死
Shit.
我来对付这家伙
I'll handle this guy.
你去抓穆菲尼
You take Mulvaney.
斯通
Stone.
穆菲尼在你右侧
Mulvaney's on your right.
另一个员工通道
Another service corridor.
做好准备 我这就切断电源
Stand by to go dark.
该死
Shit.
我抓到穆菲尼了
I've got Mulvaney.
贝利 马上带我们离开这里
Bailey, get us out of here. Fast.
好戏开场
Showtime!
好吧 好 好吧
All right. Okay. All right.
电影精选列表