Not yet.
帕克 还有90秒 走吧
Parker. Ninety seconds. Let's go.
你的降落伞坏了 真可惜 你会需要的
Shame about your parachute. You'll be needing that.
放开我
Get off me!
不
No, no, no, no, no!
去追她们
Get after them.
不可能 照这个情况 我们能飞到基地就算走运了
Impossible. We'll be lucky to get to base as it is.
别过来
Get away!
别烦我
Leave me alone!
早安 美女
Morning, sunshine.
把东西交给我 免得有人…
Give me that thing before somebody gets--
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
接下来会这样
So, here's what's gonna happen.
你施展大探员的浑身解数 带我们回到文明世界
You're gonna secret-agent our way back to civilization,
我拿着这把枪跟在后面 距离三步之遥
and I'm gonna follow three steps behind you with this gun.
谍心在哪里 -在帕克手上
Where's the Heart? -Parker has it.
但我用我的生物特征给它加密了 没有我 那玩意就没用
But I encrypted it to my biometrics, so it's useless without me.
快点 起来
Come on, get up.
如果我现在对你开枪 一切就结束了
If I shoot you now, all this is over.
像你对贝利和小杨那样 毫不心慈手软
Show you the same mercy you showed Bailey and Yang.
那样做合情合理 瑞秋
It's the logical play, Rachel.
谍心也会让你这样做 对吧
It's what the Heart would tell you to do.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
站起来
On your feet.
我们得继续走
We need to keep moving.
(塞内加尔 隆普尔沙漠)
你有何计划 凯娅
So, what's the plan, Keya?
想报复尼亚姆卡奇吗
Trying to get even with Niam Kharche
是他把你赶出家门的
for kicking you out of the penthouse?
对 你自以为无所不知
Right. You think you know everything.
谍心一定告诉过你 他收养了我
I bet the Heart told you that he adopted me,
让我摆脱贫困 但它告诉你原因了吗
lifted me out of nothing. But did it tell you why?
卡奇把我父母当成医学实验的小白鼠
Kharche used my parents like lab rats in a medical trial,
害死了他们
and it killed them.
他掩盖整件事 收养我 自以为是帮我
He covered everything up and took me in thinking he was doing me a favor,
但我让他那样认为
but I let him think that
因为我知道总有一天 我会强大起来
because I knew one day, I'd be strong enough
让他为我父母的死付出代价
to make him pay for what he did to my parents.
所以你要摧毁整个世界
So, you get to tear the whole world down?
我不只是为了自己
Oh, this is not just for me.
是为了像我一样的人
It's for people like me.
帕克要毁了特许局
Parker's gonna destroy the Charter.
我拿到了恶人名单 我们要让他们全部曝光
I've got my whole naughty list, and we're going to expose them all.
不计后果
With no thought of what comes next.
你真幼稚
You're a child.
你以为特许局就好很多吗
And you think the Charter's any better?
他们救了你 这不代表他们就是好人
Just because they saved you doesn't make them good.
你以为我没查过你吗
You think I didn't look into you?
你被多少所学校开除过
How many schools did you get kicked out of?
七所
Seven?
八所
Eight?
总是叛逆不羁 总是惹麻烦
Always a rebel. Always a problem.
暴♥力♥ 独孤 无助 -够了
Violent, alone, helpless. Stop.
直到特许局出现 对吧
Until the Charter comes along, right?
给了你渴望已久的约束
And gives you that discipline that you so clearly crave.
但他们收留你是因为你优秀吗
But did they take you in because you were good?
还是因为你是个残次品 -够了
Or because you were broken? -Enough.
或许我曾经是个残次品
Maybe I was broken.
但我知道一个叫诺玛的女人
But there's a woman I know only as Nomad.
她救了我 训练我
She rescued me, trained me,
让我知道如果有人罩着你
showed me what's possible
可能性会无穷无尽
when there's someone watching your back.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
走吧
Let's go.
帕克会来找你
Parker's coming for you,
我得有把更大的枪来对付他
and I wanna have a bigger gun when he shows up.
他们朝我们这边来了
They're headed for us.
或许是帕克
Maybe it's Parker.
肯定不是特许局
It's definitely not the Charter.
雇佣兵
Mercenaries?
好 编个故事骗他们吧
Okay, let's just, um, give them a good cover story.
为了赎金 他们会留我们一命
They'll keep us alive for ransom.
引他们上钩 然后给他们个痛快
We reel them in, and then bam.
话说清楚 “给他们个痛快”就是你把他们干掉
Just to be clear, the "bam" is for you to take them out.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I get that.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
究竟来这里做什么
And what the hell are you doing out here?
要搭车吗
Need a ride?
你真是太好了
You're an angel.
特许局可以把卡奇干掉
You know, the Charter can take down Kharche.
帕克并非你唯一的出路
Parker's way isn't the only way.
我们要怎样报答你
How can we repay you?
你们已经报答了
You already have.
跟我来
Come with me.
她逃跑了
She got away.
之前的约定不是这样的
That wasn't the deal.
我们也没说要杀她
Killing her wasn't the deal either.
你现在得付钱给我
You have to pay me now.
交易改变了
The deal changed.
你可真难找
You're a hard woman to find.
红心六
Six of Hearts.
诺玛让我向你问好
Nomad sends her best.
达万跟帕克会合了
Dhawan is back with Parker.
我给她偷偷装了个追踪器
I slipped her a tracker.
他们正往北走 我把他们的信♥号♥♥分享给你
They're heading north. Looping you in now.
你好 瑞秋
Hi, Rachel.
很高兴听到你的声音
Nice to hear your voice.
我之前有点担心你
I was a bit worried about you.
是吗
Were you?
好 找到她了 他们正前往冰岛
Okay, got her. They're heading towards Iceland.
我现在已经没有危险了吧
I take it I'm no longer compromised.
谍心在他们手上 所以现阶段 我们都有危险
Well, they have the Heart, so we're all compromised.
帕克的目标是特许局 我们要去一个安全地点
Parker's coming after the Charter, so we're heading to a secure location.
梅花正在组队
Clubs is assembling a team.
我们会确保他们比你提前到达
We'll make sure they're on the ground by the time you arrive.
要是我们赶不及呢
And if we're too late?
尽快赶到那里就行
Just get there as fast as you can.
若是他们让谍心上线
If they get the Heart online,
天知道他们能做出什么事
God knows what they're capable of.
我这就出发
I'm on my way.
这里并非坚不可摧
It's not impregnable,
但没有更好的地方了
but it's the best we've got.
如果谍心想找到我们 它会成功
If the Heart wants to find us, it will.
这破烂玩意能飞到冰岛吗
Will this hunk of junk make it to Iceland?
当然能
Hell yeah.
(冰岛 奈斯亚威里尔)
你昨天给谍心加了人脸识别 真不错
Nice trick you pulled with the facial recognition yesterday.
给我们的新玩具加上一道锁
Trying to put a lock on our new toy.
要是我不那样做 你会回来救我吗
Would you come back for me if I hadn't?
我们是队友 凯娅
We're a team, Keya.
下不为例
Don't do it again.
我应该查到了
I think I have it.
我知道他们要去哪里
I know where they're going.
雷克雅未克大学计算机实验室
Reykjavik University computer lab.
那里有个低温储存设施
It has a cryo-storage facility,
好几层楼的服务器
several floors of servers.
追踪器正朝着那个方向过去
The tracker's heading straight for it.
看吧 凯娅 别说我不守信用
See, Keya, don't say I don't keep my promises.
好了 做好准备
Okay, be ready.
各位都清楚指示
You know your instructions.
几分钟后 就可以上线运行
Couple of minutes, we'll be up and running.
上线了吗
电影精选列表