是你加入之前的事 甚至在谍心问世之前
It was before your time. Before the Heart, for that matter.
车♥臣♥和俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥ 任由一位车♥臣♥军阀为所欲为
A Chechen warlord was given free rein by the Chechen and Russian governments.
西方国家一如既往 视而不见
The West, as always, were looking the other way.
他扫荡了无数村庄
He was wiping out whole villages,
消除异己
trying to stamp out dissent.
但这跟帕克有何关系
But…what's this got to do with Parker?
他当时在场
He was there.
用的是另一个身份 没有电子记录
Different identity. No electronic records.
但他当时在场 跟军情六处一起
But he was there, with MI6,
运送武器 以消灭那个军阀
delivering weapons to take the warlord out.
看到他们了吗
Any sign of them?
预计要多久
You got an ETA yet?
他们很快就到
They'll be here.
我们拦截了一则通讯
We intercepted a communication.
那是个陷阱
It was a trap.
从军情六处传来情报
Intelligence came through from MI6
说他们整支队伍都被处决了
that their entire team had been executed.
我们以为无人生还
We thought there was no one left to save.
那个地区情势危急
The region was a tinderbox on
随时可能爆发全面内战
the verge of full civil war.
我们不能让那些武器落入军阀之手
We couldn't let those weapons fall into the warlord's hands.
不计其数的人会因此丧命
It would have cost thousands of lives.
我们在空中
We had a drone
有一架携带导弹的无人机
that was stationed overhead armed with missiles.
是我亲自下令的
I gave the order myself.
我们让人误以为 这起无人机袭击是叛军发动的
We made it look like a rebel force had ordered the drone strike.
军情六处将自己的过失雪藏起来
MI6 buried their mistake.
没有报告 没有调查
No report, no investigation.
没有相关人员的记录
No record of the personnel who had been involved.
我们以为所有人都死了
We thought everyone had died.
直到几小时前
Until a few hours ago.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
这么说 你认为
So, you think…
他知道当初是我们干的
he knows it was us?
这个推断比较合理
I think that's a safe assumption.
现在他要摧毁特许局
And now he wants to destroy the Charter.
你杀了贝利和小杨
You killed Bailey and Yang?
这不在计划内
That wasn't the plan.
你只管技术 战略的事交给我 好吗
You stick to the tech and leave strategy to me, okay?
提醒你一下 我们是搭档 好吗
Let me remind you, we're partners. Okay?
如果你希望我好好做事
So if you want me to do my job,
就得在动手之前 提前通知我
you have to tell me what you're doing before you do it.
我提醒你一下
Let me remind you,
特许局根本不在乎贝利和小杨这种人
the Charter don't give two shits about people like Bailey and Yang.
你若希望我们成功
So, if you want us to succeed,
也不该在乎
you shouldn't either.
嘿 巴里
Hey, Barry.
我是你♥爸♥的朋友
I'm a friend of your dad's.
没事的
It's okay.
有我在呢
I've got you.
(笑一个 )
摄像头
The camera.
她黑入摄像头信♥号♥♥
She hacked into the camera feed.
来看看她的隐身技术有多高明
Let's see how well she covered her tracks.
找到了
There she is.
凯娅 你去沙漠干什么
What's in the desert, Keya?
那里可没什么夜生活可言
I'm guessing it's not the nightlife.
开什么玩笑
Are you shitting me?
西非 谍柜
West Africa. The Locker.
你以前做过这种事吗
You ever done this before?
在12千米的高空开直升机
Choppered in at over 40,000 feet?
你诓我呢 没人干过那种事
Trick question. No one has.
但我妈妈总是说
But my mama always said
我无所不能
I could do anything.
谍柜还要多久才会降落
How long do we have before the Locker descends?
11小时零7分钟
Eleven hours and seven minutes.
到那时 特许局就会恍然大悟
At which point, the Charter will realize what's going on.
谍柜降落至12千米的高空 需要9分26秒
It'll take nine minutes and 26 seconds for the Locker to drop to 40,000 feet.
我们有约八分钟的时间 可以进去 夺走谍心
We'll have about eight minutes to get in, take the Heart,
然后在他们重获控制之前离开
and get out again before they regain control.
非常精准
Very precise.
你确定吗
You're sure?
不确定 谍柜降落时我才能确定
No. I'll be sure when it descends.
我的代码若被发现 谍柜就不会降落
If they found my code, it won't descend,
我们会落入他们的网中 然后死翘翘
they'll be waiting for us, and we all die.
嘿
Hey.
早上好
Good morning.
现在几点了
What time is it?
快7点了
Uh, it's nearly seven.
什么 该死
What? Oh shit.
有进展吗
Any luck?
没有 不过他们迟早会现身的
Uh…nothing. But they need to pop their heads up at some point.
我会看看他们是否…
I'll see if they--
糟糕
Oh no, no, no, no, no.
马上叫诺玛过来
Get Nomad now! Get Nomad now!
送我上去
Just get me up there.
剩下的事交给我
I'll do the rest.
诺玛肯定不会放过我
Nomad will string me up for this.
告诉她是我偷了你的钥匙
Tell her I stole your keys.
相信我就好
You'll just have to trust me.
好 关键时刻到了
Okay. Moment of truth.
我们如何知道是否成功了
How will we know if it's worked?
快看
Would you look at that?
在过去两分钟内 谍柜下降了将近4.6千米
The Locker has been dropped 15,000 feet in the last two minutes.
还在继续降落
Still descending.
安全系统都已失效 我被锁在外面了
Security systems are all down. I'm locked out.
怎么可能 我们又被入侵了
How is that even possible? Another hack?
不 他们第一次入侵 就是为了这个目的
No. No. This is why they did it the first time.
它一直潜伏在我们的系统内 直到现在
It's been lying dormant in our system until now.
能覆盖掉吗 -我正在努力
Can you override it? -I'm trying.
气闸舱遭到入侵
The air lock's been breached.
联络这一带所有特许局探员
Contact every Charter agent in the region.
800公里范围内没人
There's no one within 500 miles.
正在接近坐标 五 四 三…
Approaching coordinates in five, four, three--
真希望你知道自己在做什么 -我也希望
I hope you know what you're doing. - Tell me about it.
有东西在快速靠近我们
We have a something approaching fast.
东西
A something?
30秒后抵达 -是什么
Thirty seconds out. - What is it?
我想…我想是一个人
I think-- I think it's a someone.
是谁
Who is it?
放大一点
Go in closer.
那是…
Is that--?
是斯通
It's Stone.
我得降低高度 降低旋翼转速
I have to descend. Lower the rotor speed.
收到 七分钟后见
Copy that. See you in seven minutes.
她没法及时赶到
She's not gonna make it.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Look who it is.
我需要一点时间 -不行
I'm gonna need a minute. -No!
飞船上充满了氢气 一个火星子 我们就死定了
The ship's lining is filled with hydrogen. One spark, and we're all dead.
没办法联♥系♥上她
No way to get hold of her.
加油 瑞秋
Come on, Rachel.
加油
Come on.
结束了 凯娅
It's over, Keya.
对谁来说
For who?
我叫你别出外勤
I told you not to get out of the van.
你也叫我找点乐子
You also told me to have some fun.
没了
It's gone.
(谍心)
(管♥理♥员♥已锁定为凯娅达万)
现在你得听我的了
And now you answer to me.
我们失去谍心了
We've lost the Heart.
还没有
电影精选列表