再见 珊卓
Cheers, Sandra.
谢了 珊卓
Thanks, Sandra.
爱你 珊卓
Love you, Sandra.
敬斯通
To Stone.
首次出外勤任务 -嘿
First time out of the van. - Hey!
她没搞砸行动 所以…
And she didn't blow the op--
对 是我们自己搞砸的
No, we did that all on our own.
真可惜
Too bad.
自从斯通加入以来 我们一直连♥战♥连胜
Been on a good winning streak since Stone joined us.
还以为你或许是我们的福星呢
Thought you might be our lucky charm.
不过你确实赢了21点
But you did win at blackjack.
我戒赌了 也不会再出外勤
And I'm never gambling again or stepping out of the van.
我们离开后 你做了什么
What'd you do when I left you up there?
在厕所藏身
Hid in the toilets.
怎么 你们说不要被人发现 -没错
What? You said to stay out of sight. -True.
好了 放过她吧
All right. Leave her alone.
我们有更重要的事要讨论
We got more important things to discuss.
比如那个女孩
Like, the girl.
说真的 我们已经知道她为谁效力
But let's be honest. We already know who she works for.
老天 -没错 特许局
God. - That's right. The Charter.
做好准备
Strap yourselves in.
无所谓了
Whatever.
我刚确认了他们的另一项行动
I just identified another one of their ops.
他们干掉了一个恐怖小组
They took out a terror cell
该小组在巴拿马运河劫持了一艘油轮
who hijacked an oil tanker in the Panama Canal.
是啊 但谁有那种能耐
Yeah, but who would have that kind of power?
我又说这种话了 对吗 -对
I'm doing it again, aren't I? -Yeah.
好吧 好 尽管笑我
Okay, fine, mock me.
不过这是真的
But it's true.
只听命于自己的前情报人员
Ex-intelligence operatives answering only to themselves.
不效忠任何国家 没有任何政♥治♥倾向
No national allegiances, no political leanings.
摆平政♥府♥不允许他们插手的问题
Putting out fires their governments never allowed them to. That's…
特许局就是这样
That's the Charter.
训练有素的探员
The most highly trained agents
在动荡的世界中 携手维护和平
working together to keep peace in a turbulent world.
不 这是子虚乌有的事
No. That is a Saturday morning cartoon.
没人了解特许局 因为他们不存在
Nobody knows about the Charter because they don't exist.
把醋递给我
Pass me the vinegar.
还有这女孩
And this girl.
这女孩就是特许局的 你们心知肚明
This girl is part of it, and you know it.
好 别对我妄加评论 我就顺着你们的话说几句
Okay, don't judge me. I'm gonna go with this for a sec.
如果特许局喜欢帮倒忙
If the Charter are such do-gooders…
那女孩为何要打断我们的行动
....hy'd the girl interrupt our mission?
问得好 对
That's a good question. Yep.
不好意思 贝利
Sorry, Bailey,
没有什么隐秘的天才组织 在幕后操纵一切
there is no secret genius organization pulling all the strings.
只是我们 珊卓和她的文书工作
It's just us, Sandra, and her paperwork.
不过这个睡前故事不错
But it was a nice bedtime story.
说到这点…
Speaking of which…
怎么 你这就走了
Already?
倒时差
Jet lag.
时差只有一小时
Um, there's a one-hour time difference.
晚安 各位
Night, guys.
晚安 -晚安
Night. -Night.
正中眼睛
Right in the eye.
我用这只眼睛开车 -没准能让你车技更好
I drive with that eye. -Might make you a better driver.
不可能让你车技更糟
Can't make you worse.
开玩笑 我收回我的话 -不
Kidding. I take it back. - No.
偷袭我
Sneaking up on me?
外勤探员应随时准备应对任何情况
A field agent should be ready for anything.
你说什么
You were saying?
真不该告诉你我会游泳
I never should have told you I swim.
一时心软
A weak moment.
我喜欢
I liked it.
所以…那个女孩
So…the girl.
有什么消息
What news?
没有消息
No news.
上面交代过不要查
We were told not to look.
你真不会骗人
You're a terrible liar.
听着 如果这事交给军情六处的文员
Look, if we leave it to the pen-pushers at MI6,
在我们查到名字之前 她会骇遍全球
she'll hack the entire world before we even get a name.
我应该主动一点 把她抓过来的
I should've gone beyond the mission and brought her in.
你当时忙得不可开交
Well, your hands were pretty full at the time.
再说 我们的目标又不是抓她
And besides, it wasn't our objective.
尝试做点出格的事吧
Why don't you try and live a little?
可能会很好玩哦
Could be fun.
你不是叫我别下车吗
What happened to "Don't get out of the van, Rachel"?
这不一样
This is different.
所以你无视规定时 就可以变通
So, rules are rules unless they apply to you.
看来你更了解我 而我不怎么了解你
Why do I feel like you know me better than I know you?
或许我该听听你那些无聊的播客
Maybe I should listen to one of these dreary podcasts of yours.
贝利影响到你了吧
Bailey got to you, huh?
你再笑我们的音乐 我就不说自己的看法了
Mock our music, and I won't tell you my theory.
我会守口如瓶
My lips are sealed.
她是新手
She's new to the scene.
肯定是
Has to be.
否则我们会对她有所耳闻
Otherwise, we would have heard about her.
要搞到那样一份宾客名单…
To get a guest list like that--
她跟一名老手合作 不过是谁呢
She's working with someone else. A veteran. But who?
我们列个名单出来 我会带零食过来
We'll make a list. I'll bring snacks.
抱歉 我已经跟人约了去吃早午餐
I, uh, I'm sorry. I already have…a brunch date.
我可以去吗
Can I come?
再见 帕克
Bye, Parker.
(特许局:红心队总部)
艾沃 好久不见
Ivo? It's been a while.
红心九 很高兴见到你
Nine of Hearts, it's good to see you.
还好吗 -一直在忙 这边
How's it going? -It's been busy. This way.
特许局今早一直在处理 三起具有可行性的威胁
The Charter has been dealing with three actionable threats this morning.
巴黎可能会发生沙林毒气袭击
Potential sarin gas attack in Paris.
谍心预测了攻击时间和地点 有87%的把握
The Heart predicted the time and location of the attack with 87% certainty.
红心八现在在现场
Eight of Hearts is on site now.
红心六在中国南海
Six is defusing a potential international incident
化解一起潜在的国际事件
in the South China Sea.
方块队正在对付攻击北美电网的黑客
And Diamonds team's handling hackers targeting the North American power grid.
这就是那只孔雀
That, um…That's the peacock.
你好 -随房♥附赠的
Hi. -Came with the house.
嘿 杰克 喜欢你的新办公室吗
Hey, Jack. Enjoying your new office?
我们不可能都在阿尔卑斯山闲逛
We can't all be gallivanting around the Alps.
红心国王怎么样了
How's King of Hearts?
她生气了
Is she angry?
你见过她了
Have you seen her yet?
我们来看看
Well, let's see.
场面失控
You lost control of the situation,
目标死亡 然后你不得不干掉六个人
target is dead, then you had to kill six men.
战果辉煌 真该给你颁发维多利亚十字勋章
What a glorious outcome. Victoria Crosses all around.
早安 诺玛
Morning, Nomad.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you too.
你把这地方改造得真不错
Love what you've done with the place.
她现在有幽默感了吗
Is she developing a sense of humor?
找到那女孩了
Did you find the girl?
当然
Of course.
凯娅达万
Keya Dhawan.
她是印度西部浦那的人
She is from Pune in the west of India.
八岁时沦为孤儿
Orphaned at eight.
她如何学会编程的
How'd she learn to program?
听说过尼亚姆卡奇吗
Ever heard of Niam Kharche?
制药业的亿万富翁投资人
Billionaire investor, pharmaceuticals.
他之前在浦那做生意
Had business in Pune.
为贫困社区的儿童开设IT学习营
Ran IT workshops for kids in underprivileged communities.
他在其中一个项目中发现了她
He spotted her in one of these programs.
对 他慧眼识珠
电影精选列表