斯通
Stone?
斯通
Stone?
她醒了
She's awake. She's awake.
按住 按住她
Hold her here. Hold her down.
该死
Oh shit.
拿着 帮帮我 帮我一把
Take this. Help me. Help me here.
别让她动弹
Keep her steady.
胆碱…胆碱酯…
Cholinest-- Cholines--
等等 给我五毫升阿托品
Wait. Get me atropine. Five mils.
是胆碱酯酶
It's cholinesterase.
杰克
Jack. Jack.
有人入侵 -怎么会
We've been breached. - How?
我们的系统里 有个无线发送的木马病毒
It's…There's a Trojan in our system delivered wirelessly.
它在肆无忌惮地攻击我们的安全系统
Chewing through security like it isn't there.
禁止所有访问权限
Restrict all access.
诺玛 我试过了 不行 他们试图访问谍心
Nomad, I've tried. No-go. They're trying to access the Heart.
从哪里来的 我们有防火墙
From where? We're walled off.
是个微弱的无线信♥号♥♥ 来自…
It's a weak wireless signal. It's coming from…
大楼内部
inside the building.
斯通
Stone.
快点 我们需要监视她的气管
Quickly. We need to monitor her airway.
开始吧 -按住她
Go ahead. - Hold her.
按下去
Press down.
你在干什么
That didn't do it.
斯通
Stone.
怎么了 我要知道发生了什么事
What's happened? I need to know what's happened.
我们被入侵多久了
How long were we compromised?
3分45秒 正在运行系统检查
Three minutes and 45 seconds. Running a system check now.
我们得知道他们访问了哪些资料 谍柜安全吗
We need to know what they accessed. Is the Locker safe?
谍柜还在高空飞行
The Locker is still flying high
离地面26千米 谍心在里面安全无虞
with the Heart safe inside, 85,000 feet up.
没有飞船 没人能上去
No one's getting up there without a space shuttle.
它正飞越大西洋 向西非进发
It's passing over the Atlantic, towards West Africa.
其他团队还能访问谍心吗
And the other suits, can they still access the Heart?
看来可以 老天
Looks like it-- Jesus.
怎么
What?
尝试访问文件的次数已达十万次
There've been 100,000 attempts to access files.
梅花队正在分♥析♥数据 不过看来我们的安全措施没被攻破
Clubs team are analyzing the data, but looks like our security held.
我们必须马上把它关闭
We need to shut it all down now.
关闭什么 谍心
Shut what down? The Heart?
我们得先知道他们做了什么
Until we know what they've done.
我们不知道他们有什么能耐
We have no idea what they're capable of.
但要弄清楚他们做了什么 没必要关闭谍心
Don't need to shut it down to find out what they've done.
这样对我们自己不利
We'd be harming ourselves.
这可不一定 她不傻
We don't know. She's not stupid.
我们也不傻 -确定吗 因为现在…
And neither are we. -Sure about that? Because right now--
瑞秋 他说得对 我们会解决
Rachel. Rachel. He's right. We'll sort it.
“我们”
"We"?
我要跟你私下谈谈 马上过来
A word in private. Now.
我早就说了
I told you.
我就知道凯娅在耍我们 在玩弄谍心
I knew Keya was playing us, playing the Heart.
不 你不知道 只是你的感觉
No, you didn't. No, you didn't You had a feeling.
没确凿证据 也没可执行方案
Nothing…nothing concrete, nothing actionable.
情绪 观念 预感 都是胡扯 这些东西我们不买♥♥账
A mood, a notion, a hunch, a bollocks. We don't trade in those.
我就知道她不会去
I knew she wouldn't be there.
你无视谍心 折回去
You ignored the Heart, and you went back in.
我是为了救队友 -他们不是你的队友
To save my team. -They weren't your team.
他们还是死了 你折回去 害他们必死无疑
They died anyway. You going back made sure of that.
你暴露了身份
You blew your cover.
如果你照我们的指示离开 帕克就不会追踪你
If you'd left when we told you to, Parker would've followed you,
我们就会抓到他 小杨和贝利或许还活着
we'd have caught him, and Yang and Bailey might be alive.
那么我就该听从谍心
I should've just listened to the Heart?
是的
Yes.
特许局的存在只为一个原因
The Charter exists for one reason.
最大限度地挽救生命 这是唯一的道德标准
To maximize lives saved. That's the only moral metric there is.
这是计算 纯粹而客观的计算
And it's a calculation. A pure and objective calculation.
让一台机器为我们计算
Made for us by a machine.
你忘了那有多重要吗
Have you forgotten how radical that is?
这并不意味着 我们所做之事很容易或感觉很好
It doesn't mean that what we do is easy or feels nice.
在你的余生中 这些人的声音
You'll have the voices of those people in your head
都会萦绕在你脑海里
for the rest of your life.
你永远会觉得自己害死了他们
And you will never not feel responsible for them ever.
但为达目的 不择手段
But the end justifies the means.
一年来 我跟帕克每天共处
I spent every day with Parker for a year
没料到会这样
and didn't see it coming.
对
No.
谍心也没预测到
Neither did the Heart.
我们现在该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我…
I'm…
要做一些艰难的抉择 这是第一个
Gonna make some tough choices, and this is the first one.
你被解职了 瑞秋
I'm standing you down, Rachel.
回家好好休息
Go home. Get some rest.
保持低调 别做傻事
Keep your head down. Don't do anything stupid.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
你已经暴露了
You're compromised.
帕克知道你 达万也知道
Parker knows you. Dhawan knows you.
其他国王不知道能否信任你 这也情有可原
And the other Kings, quite rightly…don't know if you can be trusted.
那你呢
And you?
我想保护我们花了20年打造的东西
I want to protect what we've spent 20 years trying to build.
所以我就这样出局了
So, I'm just out.
这是为大局着想
It's about the greater good.
不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
对的
No.
我开始明白这点了
I'm starting to see that.
(还想玩)
喂
Hello?
斯通 打错了 -是找我的
Stone? Wrong number. Wait. -It's for me.
那是我的手♥机♥ 我…
That's my phone. I--
一位特许局探员在中毒数小时后
So, why is a Charter agent riding around all alone,
为何独自搭巴士四处游荡
just hours after being poisoned?
他们好像不在乎自己最重要的探员
Doesn't feel like they're taking care of their most valuable player.
你想怎样
What do you want?
不要输不起
Don't be a sore loser.
你以前一定觉得我俩很像
I bet you used to think we were so alike.
现在你知道我更胜一筹
Now you know I'm better.
更胜一筹
Better?
你杀了我的朋友
You killed my friends.
什么
What?
你不知道吗
You didn't know, huh?
我告诉过你这不是游戏 凯娅
Well, I told you this wasn't a game, Keya.
不管有没有谍心
Heart or no Heart,
我都不会放过你
I'm coming for you.
早安 长官 -早安
Morning, ma'am. -Morning.
诺玛 这地方不错
Nomad. Great spot.
四国王齐聚一堂 多久没这样了
All four kings in the same room. How long has it been,
三年
three years?
还不够久
Not long enough.
这位帕克是何许人
So, who is this Parker,
我们怎么会没有识破他
and how did we miss him?
专职情报员 生于贝尔法斯特 独居
Career intelligence agent. Born in Belfast, lives alone.
他无亲无故
He has no one he cares for.
无牵无挂 他…
There's nothing much to live for.
精忠报国 却被国家视如草芥
He has devoted his life to a country that sees him as expendable.
好吧 我们明白
Okay. We get it.
这一切都是火上浇油All that is fuel for the fire.
但没有火星子也烧不起来
But it won't burn without a spark.
我刚刚正要说这点
I was getting to that.
我迫不得已 对一些老朋友施压
I had to lean extremely hard on some very old friends
才拿到这个
for this.
车♥臣♥共和国 2015年12月
Chechnya, December 2015.
这是什么
What's this?
电影精选列表