是军情六处吧
MI6, right?
你们办事也太张扬了
You guys really need to work on your subtlety.
你们坏了我的好事
You ruined my party.
我真该听从自己的直觉
I should've listened to the voices in my head.
“英国人来了”
"The British are coming. The British are coming."
通讯系统遭到入侵
Comms compromised.
不会吧 -好 另谋他法
No shit. -Okay, okay. New plan.
备选撤退路线 我们要切断通讯
Exfil route Bravo. We have to go dark.
收到 山下见
Copy that. See you down there.
走吧
Come on.
斯通 走吧
Stone! Let's go.
嘿
Hey!
我又不会逃跑
I'm not going anywhere.
这事儿还没完
We're not done yet.
有更多穆菲尼的人来了
More of Mulvaney's men.
他们正朝缆车站方向过去
They're heading to the cable car station.
帕克有危险
Parker's a sitting duck.
我们得马上下去
We need to get down there now.
斯通 -快走 别管我 我没事
Stone! -Go without me. I'll be fine.
待着别动 我们马上回来
Stay put. We'll be back.
杰克 我是红心九 请提供紧急预测
Jack, this is Nine of Hearts. Urgent forecast required.
九号♥ 已获取你的位置和整体概况
Nine, we have your position and the full overview.
现在进行预测
Projecting forward now.
军情六处小组无法及时下山
The MI6 team won't get down the mountain in time.
据谍心预测 除非特许局干预
The Heart gives a 93 percent chance that Parker will die
帕克有93%的几率会死 穆菲尼会逃脱
and Mulvaney will get away unless the Charter intervenes.
我需要一副降落伞
I'm gonna need a parachute.
好
Okay.
右侧栏杆外 50米处
Fifty meters away, over the handrail to your right.
别暴露身份
And don't blow your cover.
我马上行动
On it.
喂
Oi!
谍心预测成功率仅有32%
The Heart has a chance of success at just 32 percent.
你在帮倒忙 杰克
Not helping, Jack.
斯通 前方有落差很大的悬崖
Um…Stone, big drop coming up.
落差很大的悬崖
Big drop.
多大 -超级大
How big? - The mother of big.
大得惊人
Really, really big.
这下成功率大增
And we're in the game.
听着 我有钱
Look, I've got money.
多到数不胜数
More than you can imagine.
不够多
It wouldn't be enough.
还需八分钟
Eight minutes out.
没法及时赶到
We're not gonna make it.
斯通 穆菲尼的保安队抵达缆车站了
Stone, Mulvaney's security are arriving at the cable car station.
走左侧的路线 你得加快速度
Take the route to your left. You need to pick up the pace.
地势太平 海拔不够高
The terrain's too flat, and you're losing altitude.
如果抄近路到滑雪道
If you cut across to the piste,
可以弄到一辆雪地摩托
you can pick up a snow bike.
小心缆线
Cables! Cables! Cables! Ca--
成功率直线下降
Chance of success just plummeted.
那是因为你缺乏想象力
Only 'cause you've got no imagination.
漂亮
Oh, nice. Nice.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you're joking!
快点
Come on!
没有我们 他也能应敌 对吧
He can hold them off without us, right?
坐稳了
Hold on!
下个弯道就可以赶超那些雪地摩托
You can get ahead of the bikes at the next corner.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
又见面了
We meet again.
一定是命中注定
Must be destiny.
一定是
Must be.
喂
Hey.
喂
Hey! Hey!
斯通 小心你右侧的贝利和小杨
Stone, watch Bailey and Yang to your right.
特许局费了很大劲 才把你安插♥进♥军情六处
The Charter's worked too hard to embed you in MI6.
我们不能冒险暴露你的身份
We cannot risk your cover.
明白 杰克
Well aware, Jack.
有多少人迎接我啊
How many in the welcome party?
六个
Six of them.
四个用手♥枪♥ 一个用霰弹枪 还有一个狙击手
Four pistols, one shotgun, and a sniper
他的狙杀记录令人侧目
with a very impressive record.
闪开
Get out of the way!
离他们远点 走右侧那条道路
Get away from them. Take the path to your right.
狙击手向帕克开火了
The sniper has opened fire on Parker.
杰克 告诉我怎么做
Jack, give me a line.
我把灯灭掉
I got the lights.
小心身后
Behind you!
成功率上升到85%
Chance of success to 85%.
只有85%
Only 85%?
说不过去
Hardly seems fair.
你的右侧还有两个
Uh…two more on your right.
瞧瞧看
Look at that.
帕克和目标还活得好好的
Parker and target still very much alive.
太好了
Great.
把尸体藏起来 赶紧离开 免得军情六处的人发现你
Now, hide the bodies and get out before MI6 sees you.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What's happening?
小杨 -嘿
Yang. -Hey.
他们去哪儿了
Where'd they go?
谁去哪儿了
Where'd who go?
穆菲尼有一支保安队
Mulvaney had an army of security.
或许被警笛吓跑了
Got scared off by the sirens maybe?
事不宜迟
No point waiting to find out.
把他带走就行
Let's just grab him and go.
等下 他口吐泡沫
Whoa, whoa, whoa! He's foaming.
这混♥蛋♥服了氰化物
Shit. Bastard took cyanide.
这是老派做法
That's old school.
该死
Shit.
老天 他死了
Jesus. He's dead.
抓住一条腿
Grab a leg.
我们得返回山上去接斯通
We have to get back up the mountain for Stone.
好了 天才 现在怎么办
All right, genius. Now what?
谍 之 心
(英国 伦敦)
真是一团糟
Genuine dog's breakfast.
意大利方面勃然大怒
The Italians are livid,
国防部和首相府也震怒
as are Defense and Number 10.
我负全责
I take full responsibility.
你的问题就是满嘴只有“我” 帕克
"I." That's your problem, Parker.
穆菲尼死了
Mulvaney's dead.
小杨搞错对象 让另一个人心脏病发作
Yang gave the wrong person a heart attack.
还有斯通
And Stone,
你到底想些什么 居然下车
what the hell were you thinking getting out of the van?
只有那样 她才能… -写进报告吧
That was the only way she could get-- - Put it in the report.
文书工作 好极了
Paperwork. Excellent.
那会让穆菲尼的人明白谁才是老大
That'll show Mulvaney's lads who's boss.
够了
Enough.
穆菲尼已死
Mulvaney's gone.
将他纳为己用的希望也破灭了
And so is any hope of using him as an asset.
不过现在我们有了新的目标
But now we have a new target.
有人闯入最高级别的军事级加密系统
Someone broke through the highest levels of military encryption,
包括我们的加密系统
including our own.
你查过那女孩吗 -那女孩
Did you look into the girl? - The girl?
查过
Oh, yes.
恐怕我们需要做更多
I'm afraid we'll need more than that.
我们正在想办法追踪她 但目前一无所获
We are trying to trace her, but so far, we have nothing.
我很乐意去查… -我们有人做这种事
I'm happy to look-- - We have people for that.
不同的人
Different people.
你们专心写报告吧
You can all concentrate on your admin.
珊卓
Sandra.
电影精选列表