只是蠢角色
Just some dumb drawings?
对不起
I'm sorry.
驼鹿
Moose?
豪猪
Porcupine?
不要
No.
不要
No.
老爹
Oh, Old Man.
你不该给我蜡笔的
You never should have given me this.
阿罗
Harold.
你好吗 朋友
How are you doing, my friend?
妈
Mom?
我有不好的预感 阿罗可能有麻烦了
I've got a bad feeling. I think Harold's in trouble.
不对 有麻烦的人是你
No, the only one who's in trouble is you.
我不想听到任何关于阿罗的事情
And I don't want to hear any more about Harold.
上车
Get in the car.
妈 阿罗画的东西都消失了
Mom! Mom, everything Harold drew is disappearing.
妈 我是认真的 出事了
I'm serious, Mom. Something's wrong.
我不相信盖瑞 他一定不安好心
I don't trust Gary. He's up to something.
我们得帮阿罗 而且我需要卡尔
We gotta help. And I need Carl.
把哨子给我 - 妈
Give me the whistle. - Mom.
给我
Give it to me.
你让大家失望了
You've let everyone down.
因为没有人指引你
But without anyone to guide you,
你一定会把事情搞砸
you were bound to mess things up.
你不能凭自己的意志用蜡笔 它太强大了
You can't use the crayon all by yourself. It's too powerful.
让我来发展你的故事
Let me guide your story.
我的风格比较黑暗 目标读者年龄是14岁以上
My stuff's a little darker. It's for ages 14 and up.
但我做得到
But I can do it.
阿罗 我可以帮你
Harold, I can help you.
把蜡笔给我
Give me the crayon.
我是个很有创意的人
I'm a creative person.
我能创造世界
I create worlds.
如果你读过我的书 你就会知道
If you'd read my book, you would know that this...
这是阿兹卡拉的地牢
is the Dungeon of Azgarach.
这些酷酷的手环好奇怪
Oh! These are strange, cool bracelets.
很高兴你喜欢
Well, I'm glad you like them.
因为这要戴在你手上 很长一段时间
You're going to be wearing them for a very long time.
所有拒绝过我的人
All of the people who rejected me,
我会让他们知道 他们错得有多离谱
I'll show them how wrong they were.
现在他们会见识到 图书馆长盖瑞的能耐
Now they'll see what Library Gary is capable of.
不行 盖瑞 蜡笔不是那样用的
No, Gary, that's not what the crayon is for.
蜡笔是用来让大家开心的
You're supposed to use it to make people happy.
复仇会让我开心
Revenge will make me happy.
阿罗
Harold? Ah!
盖瑞 别关住他 放他走
Gary, leave him alone. Let him go.
我走到这一步
I really feel like I've gone too far down this path
已经不能回头了
to turn back now.
我知道泰芮会因为儿子走丢
I know Terry is going to be distraught
感到心烦意乱
about her missing son, of course,
但别担心
but don't worry.
图书馆长盖瑞会安慰她
Library Gary will comfort her.
也许哪天 我可以帮她画出一个新儿子
Maybe someday I'll even draw her a new son.
长得像我的酷儿子
A cool one that looks like me.
你脑袋真的不正常 盖瑞
You're a seriously messed-up guy, Gary.
是吗 那这样如何
Oh, yeah? How about this?
是哪样 怎么样
How about what? How about what?
真实世界跟我想像的完全不一样
Oh, no. The Real World is nothing like I imagined it.
不对
No.
梅尔
Mel?
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk?
梅尔
Mel--
梅尔
Mel?
现在世界将正视我的存在
Now the world will gaze upon me
并大为震撼
and be impressed.
前进 萨哈克纳哈尔
Onward, Thrahaknahar!
对不起 梅尔
I'm so sorry, Mel.
我没办法用蜡笔救我们出去
I can't draw us out of this one.
我真的搞砸了
I really messed up.
不 没搞砸 你让我生活变好了很多
No, you didn't. You made things a lot better.
你相信我
You believed in me.
还有我妈
And my mom.
跟卡尔
And Carl.
请你也相信自己
Just believe in yourself.
我就相信你
I do.
我们可以用蜡笔救我们出去
And we can draw our way out of here.
那边…
Hey! Hey!
驾
Hyah!
我们去阻止他
Let's go get him.
驾
Hyah!
我要在这块石头上竖立起我的王国
Upon this rock I shall erect my kingdom.
真好玩 对不对 躲起来…
That was fun, right? Go hide, go hide.
你怎么逃出来的
How did you get out?
靠这个
With this.
我的更大枝
Mine's bigger.
盖瑞 那枝蜡笔不是你的 还给我
Look, Gary, it doesn't belong to you, okay? Give it back.
抱歉 我办不到 阿罗
Mm. Sorry. I can't do that, Harold.
画吧
Draw.
好耶 阿罗
Yay for Harold!
发射
Fire!
阿罗 小心
Harold, look out!
别以为这样就能打败我
You'll have to do better than that.
这次好多了
That was better.
不要…
No! No! No. No. No.
把蜡笔给我 - 不要
Give me the crayon. -No.
给我 - 想都别想
Yes. - Never!
盖瑞
Gary! No, no...
盖瑞 大家都知道不能吃蜡笔
Gary! Everyone knows you don't eat crayons.
不好吃
Not good.
力量
The power.
我感觉到了
I feel it.
他在哪里
Where is he?
盖瑞 你在哪里
Gary, where are you?
我不是盖瑞
There is no Gary.
我是噶盖洛
Only G'Garaur.
梅尔 天啊 你还好吗
Mel! Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我好担心你 怎么回事
I was so worried. What is happening here?
妈 盖瑞把蜡笔吞下去
Mom, Gary swallowed the crayon.
我觉得他想杀掉阿罗
I think he's trying to kill Harold.
我们得离开这里 - 对
We have to get out of here. -Yeah.
泰芮 别走
Terry, don't go.
过来 跟我一起走
Come. Join me.
好让我们统治这片土地
So that we may rule over this land.
英雄配美人
Man and woman.
不用了 谢谢 - 真的吗
No thank you. - Really?
对 不用了 不过你的新发型好看多了
Yup. No. I do like your new hair though.
我会让你看看你错过了什么
I'll show you what you're missing.
噶盖洛的
The glaive...
长柄刀
of G'Garaur!
快跑
Run!
小心
Watch out!
阿罗
Harold!
小心
Watch out!
阿罗
Harold!
不好了
Oh, no!
我早该相信你的
Hey. I should have believed you a long time ago.
阿罗 这力量是为我而生的
You see, Harold, this power was meant for me.
烧他 卡尔
Sic him, Carl!
竟敢烧我的头发
Oh. Not the hair.
那是她唯一喜欢的地方
That is the only thing she likes about me.
卡尔
Carl!
电影精选列表