"就伸出援手"
"We help."
对 他的确有这么说
Yeah. Yeah, we do say that.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我们车♥库♥上的房♥间 借你们住一晚
One night. Above the garage.
好耶
Yes!
天啊 还特别强调是"车♥库♥上的房♥间"
Wow, that's a lot of emphasis on "Above the garage." - Yeah.
没什么好期待的 好吗
Just don't get too excited, okay?
这么说就更让人期待了
That's what people say when it's really exciting.
车♥库♥上的房♥间
Above the garage!
车♥库♥上的房♥间…
Above the garage! Above the garage!
这是你们家
Is this your house?
真棒
Ooh, nice!
到家了
Home sweet home.
只是需要重新粉刷、更换新的屋顶
Could use a new coat of paint and a new roof,
还有一堆有的没的
and a lot of other things.
看起来很棒啊
I think it looks great.
宫殿到了
Here's the palace.
泰芮 真是太棒了
Oh, Terry, this is amazing!
你看到了吗 这里有一面立起来的床
Do you see this? She has a wall bed.
太厉害了
This is so classy.
你怎么知道我都站着睡觉
How did you know I sleep standin' up?
对了
Oh, you know what,
我一直没机会把这些衣服拿去捐
I never got around to donating any of these clothes,
你们就随便挑几件合身的穿吧
so please help yourself to anything that fits you.
这是什么曲子
What's this music?
没什么大不了的 只是我以前写的垃圾
Oh, that would be nothing. Just junk from my old life.
你是音乐家
You're a musician.
对 以前是
Yeah, I was.
你知道 就是…
I just, you know...
年轻时会有各式各样的梦想
When you're young, you have all kinds of dreams,
结果被世界踹了一脚
and then the world just kicks it out of you.
我从没被踹过
I've never been kicked before,
但我被拿着拐杖的人打过
but I was hit by a guy with a cane.
所以我能理解
So I hear ya.
现在我在量贩店负责补货上架
Now I stock shelves at Ollie's.
你知道吧
You know, uh,
量贩店
Ollie's?
就是什么都有卖♥♥的店
It's like a store that sells everything.
你在一家什么都有卖♥♥的店工作
You work at a store that sells everything?
听起来是史上最棒的工作
That sounds like the best job ever.
对 量贩店是史上最棒的工作
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Ollie's is the best job ever.
就是说啊
Yes, it is.
恭喜你 幸好你没继续做音乐
Kudos. Good thing you don't do music anymore,
不然就没机会遇到这么好的工作
you wouldn't have an amazing job like Ollie's!
是啊
Yeah.
我讨厌我的工作
I hate my job.
不聊我了 你们是做什么的
Um, anyway, what do you guys do?
我画画
Well, I draw.
艺术家 - 对啊
Hmm. An artist. - Yeah.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
除了搔背之外
Besides that?
我基本上就是跟着他
I basically just follow him around
跟普通的驼鹿一样
in a moose-like fashion.
每天都一样
Every day.
好吧 那…
Okay. Well, um...
我会把门锁全锁上
I'm gonna triple lock the door,
避免有怪人打扰
just, you know, to keep any weirdos out.
你们明天一早就可以上路
You guys can hit the road in the morning. 'Kay?
好好休息
Enjoy.
谢谢你 泰芮
Thank you, Terry. - Mm-hmm.
驼鹿 我们好幸运
Moose, we are so lucky.
看看这些
Look at all this!
我们幸运吗 阿罗
Are we lucky, Harold?
我们又不属于真实世界
I don't think we belong here in the Real World.
这里还有痛苦 跟以前那里很不一样
You know, with all the pain. It's just all so different.
当然不一样 兄弟
Well, of course it's different, buddy.
根本是不同的世界
It's a different world.
这里是真实世界 我们是来冒险的
It's the Real World. It's an adventure.
很好玩 对不对
That's kind of fun, right?
听好了 我们会找到老爹
Hey, look. We'll find the old man,
他会重新开始讲故事
he'll start narrating again,
然后一切都会恢复正常
and then everything will go back to normal.
之后就能回家了吗 - 对啊
Then we go home? - Yeah.
他用蜡笔画出一辆脚踏车
He made a bicycle with a crayon.
然后她说自己是豪猪
Then she says she's a porcupine.
"豪猪"
"Porcupine."
你打给我们是对的
Well, you did the right thing by calling us.
我们会组成专案小组调查
We're gonna put together a special task force,
有进展随时通知你
and, uh, we'll definitely keep you updated.
谢谢你 先生 感激不尽 - 不会 谢谢你
Thank you, sir. Appreciate it. -Yes, sir. Thank you.
你当警♥察♥要学的第一课
First thing you learn in this job,
疯子的话听听就好
gotta humor the crazies.
老爹
Old Man.
那一只是猫熊蛇 头是猫熊 身体是蛇
That's Pandaconda. Half panda, half snake. - Mm.
这只一半是鸭嘴兽 一半是负鼠
And this one's half platypus, half possum.
鸭嘴负鼠 天才
A Platypossum. Genius.
因为鸭嘴兽
Because a platypus
本来就是混到鸭子的动物了
is basically already an animal mashup anyway. So, you know...
混得越多越厉害 你懂我
You get more bang for your buck. Thank you.
好耶
Yeah.
这只是卡尔
This one's Carl.
你这张神韵掌握得很好
Well, you captured him perfectly.
我在美术课时交了那张画
I handed that one in for art class,
结果被评为"不及格"
and I got an "unsatisfactory."
有些人就是没有慧根
Clearly some people have no vision.
我真的很想养狗 但我对狗过敏
I really wanted a dog but I'm allergic,
所以我爸送我卡尔
so Dad got me Carl.
我们以前常会跟它一起玩 我妈也是
And we used to play with him all the time. Mom too.
但我爸去世后就没这样了
But that was before my dad died.
哦
Oh.
你说的"去世"是指…
And, um, by "died" you mean...
死掉了
Stopped living.
对…
Oh, right, right. Right.
现在我妈一直很紧绷
Now Mom's always stressed out
我希望…
and I wish...
你希望什么
You wish what?
我不知道 我希望她能开心
I don't know, I just want her to be happy, you know?
就跟以前一样
Like she used to be.
也许我帮得上忙
Well, maybe I can help.
也许我们能互相帮忙
Maybe we could help each other.
对 你想办法逗我妈开心
Yeah, like, you make my mom happy,
我帮你找到你♥爸♥
and I'll help you find your dad.
成交
Deal.
哦
Oh.
什么
What? Oh.
我真的很好奇 你是怎么把轮胎变出来的
So how did you make that tire? I really gotta know.
用这个
With this.
来 你试试看
Here. Now you try.
真的吗
Seriously? - Mm-hmm.
这要怎么用
How does it work?
我从来没认真想过
I've never really thought about it.
蜡笔是老爹给我的
The old man gave it to me
所以我一直相信想画就画得出来
so I just always believed that it would.
你画的是什么
What is this?
蜘蛛蝇
That's Spiderfly.
真有创意
Now, that is creative.
而且很恐怖 太恐怖了 - 嗯 给
And terrifying. That's... That's terrifying. - Yeah. Here.
谢谢…我们应该…好的
Thank-- We should prob-- Okay.
快跑
Run!
梅尔 小心 我想就别待在室内了
Mel, look out. I think I'm just gonna sneak out of here.
电影精选列表