我们在大学认识的
We met in college.
你又是怎么认识泰芮的
And how do you know Terry?
你该不会跟她在一起吧
You're not, uh, seeing her, are you?
我今天早上跟她在一起
Oh, I saw her this morning.
但那是因为我们留下来过夜
But that's because we stayed the night.
我昨天也跟她在一起
And I saw her yesterday.
我们一天到晚都在一起 所以…
Yeah. We've been seeing a lot of each other, so...
但那不是我们来的原因
But that's not why we're here.
图书馆长盖瑞 我们会来是因为我真的需要你帮忙
We're here because I really need your help, Library Gary.
我真的想找到我老爹
I'm really trying to find my old man.
这里是图书馆 不帮忙寻人
We're a library. We don't do missing persons.
我妈总说
My mom always talks
你是很厉害的图书馆员
about what an amazing librarian you are.
她真的这样说
She does?
对 你总是有办法找到所有资讯
Yeah. How you can find information about anything.
她有这么说
She said that?
抱歉 阿罗
Well, sorry, Harold.
盖瑞做不到
Gary can't do it.
我妈一定很失望
My mom will be so disappointed.
等一下
Wait.
为了你母亲
For your mother...
我什么都愿意
anything.
好 你♥爸♥叫什么名字
All right, what's your dad's name?
妙的是 我不知道 真的不知道
Funny thing, I don't know. I really don't know. Um...
我只知道他是个老人
But I know he's an old man,
住在真实世界
and I know that he's in the Real World.
好
Okay.
老男人
Old man.
地球
Planet Earth.
一共有五亿人
And that brings up 500 million people.
阿 哦 哦 哦 嗯
Um... Ooh, ooh, ooh. Uh...
加个"善良"吧
Say "kind."
还有… - 智慧
And then... - Wise.
还有"智慧" 然后他会这样说话
And "wise." And he talks like this.
好 我会把那也输入电脑
Okay. I'll enter that into the mainframe.
喀哒…
And clackity-clack-clack.
根本一点帮助也没有
And none of this is helpful.
走吧 各位 我们在浪费时间
Let's go, guys, we're wasting our time.
我只是要告诉你 如果你只有这些线索
I'm just saying that if this is all you've got,
你永远找不到他
you're never gonna find him.
除非…
Unless...
除非…
Unless...
他来找我们
he finds us.
没错
Exactly!
但这有难度
Which is gonna be difficult
因为他不知道我们在找他
because he doesn't know that we're looking for him.
除非…
Unless...
除非…
Unless...
什么 - 我不知道 我只是…
What? - I don't know. That's-- I was--
也许你可以开小飞机飞上天
Maybe you could fly in the air in a little plane
然后在空中写字给他看
and write messages to him in the sky.
来找图书馆员果然错不了 真天才
And that's why you ask a librarian. Genius.
我们现在就出发
Let's go have some fun.
好 - 紫色蜡笔
Yes. - Purple crayon.
算是我的随身小物吧 - 可爱
It's kind of my thing, so... - Cute.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
哇
Whoa.
是这样的 很遗憾…
Yes, well, unfortunately,
我们决定不出版 《什么什么的长柄刀》
we've decided to pass on The Glaive of...
噶盖洛 - 随便啦
G'Garaur. - Whatever.
噶盖洛 没那么难念
G'Garaur. It's not that hard.
很难念
It is hard.
没人想要出版一本
You don't want a book
连书名都叫不出口的小说
where people can't even say the title.
你跟其他人一样 雅斯敏 你没弄懂
You're just like all the others, Yasmin. You don't get it.
我建构的世界比
My world is bigger
霍格华兹、中土世界 和纳尼亚加起来还大
than Hogwarts and Middle-earth and Narnia combined.
好
Okay.
我不知道那是什么意思
Don't know what that means.
意思是"谢谢你抽空
It means, "Thank you for your time.
希望你重新考虑"
"I hope you reconsider."
哒 哒
Ta-da!
《阿罗有枝彩色笔》
Harold and the Purple Crayon.
有人知道"如果驼鹿会飞" 下一句要接什么吗
Anybody ever heard the term "when a moose flies"?
没有 因为驼鹿不会飞 我是陆地动物
No! 'Cause moose don't fly. I am a land animal.
统计上来说 飞机比汽车安全
Statistically, planes are safer than cars.
如果是阿罗画出来的飞机呢
What about a plane drawn by Harold?
一定会很棒的 - 一定会很棒的
It's gonna be great. - It's gonna be great.
统计上来说 那是什么意思
Statistically, what does that mean?
"阿罗留下一只非常饥饿的驼鹿 和需要帮助的豪猪…"
"Harold left a very hungry moose and a deserving porcupine "to finish it where he was."
嘿
Hey!
安静 这里是图书馆
Quiet, please. This is a library.
只要有那枝蜡笔 我就能展示我的世界
With that crayon, I can show them my world.
哇… 小心 红灯
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch out, red light!
太棒了
This is awesome!
小心前面
Whoo! - Look out!
什么 我听不…
What? I can't--
等一下
Actually, hold on a second.
哇
Whoa.
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
Sorry about that, buddy. What were you saying?
我说:"小心前面"
I said, "Look out!"
真的好险 是吧
That was close, huh?
我们应该在空中写手♥机♥号♥码
We should leave a phone number.
但我妈说 不能把我的手♥机♥号♥码给陌生人
But my mom says that I can't give my number to strangers.
她没说你不能把她的号♥码给陌生人
She didn't say you couldn't give her number to strangers.
成功了
It's working!
哇 哇
Woo-hoo!
阿罗
Harold!
抱歉 驼鹿
Ooh. Sorry, Moose. Sorry!
阿罗 别让我悬在空中 快降落
Harold! Get me out the air! Land this thing!
这样一点都不好玩
That's not nearly as fun.
抓紧了
Hang on!
看到了没 这样才好玩
See? Now that is fun.
看那边 是我的学校
Look, that's my school.
好 我带你下去
All right! Let's get you down there.
看来又要完美落地了 各位
It looks like it's gonna be another perfect landing, folks.
别紧张 放轻松…
So just sit back, relax and--
我不敢相信我们还没滚完
I can't believe we're still rolling.
感觉好像在洗衣机里面
I feel like I'm in a washing machine.
也许派不适合当早餐
Maybe pie isn't breakfast.
我们一定要再玩一次
We gotta do that again.
嘿
Oh, hey!
好了
All right. -Whoa.
祝你顺利找到你的老爹
Well, good luck finding your old man.
谢了 祝你在学校玩得开心
Thanks. Have fun at school.
你看 - 嗯
Huh. Look at this. - Hmm?
喂
Hello.
我在天空中看到你的手♥机♥号♥码
Hey. I saw your number in the sky.
什么
What?
一定是老天的安排
I figured it was a sign.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
如果你愿意当我的老婆 我就能当老爹了
I could be your old man if you'll be my old lady.
你应该打错电♥话♥了 好吗
I think you have the wrong number. Okay?
喂 - 喂
Hello? -Hello?
喂 - 喂
Hello? - Hello?
你好 我收到你在天空留下的讯息
Yeah, uh, I got your message in the sky.
让我猜猜 你是个老爹
Let me guess. You're an old man.
对啊
Yeah.
喂 - 喂
Hello? - Hello?
喂 - 喂
Hello? - Hello?
电影精选列表