你要找多老的
How old of a guy are you looking for?
这是在整人吗 - 不是…
Is this some kind of joke? - No, no, no.
你在天上留了讯息给我
You left me a message in the sky.
那不是我
That wasn't me. So...
我听不见你说的话
I can't hear you.
喂
Hello? Hello?
拜托别再打给我了
Please stop calling me.
你迟到了 梅尔文 - 你去哪了 怪胎
You're late, Melvin. - Where've you been, weirdo?
把这给我 - 住手
Give me this. - Stop.
你要去哪 - 放开我
Where you goin'? - Let go of me!
兄弟
Bro.
你打我兄弟
You just hit my bro.
怎么这么吵 发生什么事
What's with the noise? What's going on?
马上到校长办公室报到
Principal's office, now.
找到了
There it is.
什么都有卖♥♥的店
The store that sells everything.
走 我们进去找泰芮
Come on, let's go find Terry.
驼鹿 迷你火车
Oh, Moose! Miniature train ride!
别走 驼鹿
No, Moose!
搞什么 你在做什么 兄弟
What? What are you doin', man?
这地方太不可思议了
This place is next level!
这地方什么都有
This place has everything!
起司…球
Cheese... balls?
长得像起司 但是膨膨的
It's like cheese, but puffier.
天啊 这里还有这些东西
Wow. Oh, and they have these things!
不知道是做什么用的
Whatever these are.
像是围巾 但又软又重
Like scarves, but soft and heavy.
编织材料区的顾客需要协助
Customer needs assistance
他们有自己的旁白
in macrame supplies. - They have their own narrator.
…对当地夫妻来说是一夜惊魂
...into a night of terror for a local couple.
警♥察♥正在找这名女子
Police are looking for this woman.
当局表示该名嫌犯仍然身分不明
Authorities say the still-unidentified suspect...
喂
Hello?
嗨 我年纪很大 大概40岁
Hi. I'm old. I'm, like, 40.
好 我能跟你妈聊聊吗
Okay. Can I talk to your mom, please?
我刚拉在裤子上了
And I just pooped my pants.
泰芮
Terry.
我不是跟你说过不能接私人电♥话♥吗
What did we say about personal calls?
是打错的…
Oh, it was a wrong num--
今天大概有六百个人 打错电♥话♥吧 抱歉
I've had like 600 wrong numbers today, sorry.
泰芮 我一开始也跟你一样
Terry, I started out just like you,
拚命补货架
busting my hump on the floor.
好
Right.
但努力了12年后
But 12 years later...
我当上经理 - 经理
I'm a manager. - Manager.
好吗 梦想真的会实现 - 对
Okay? Dreams do come true. - Yep.
但你得付出心力 - 好
But you have to work for them. - Right.
我现在给你个机会
I have an opportunity for you. - Mm-hmm.
仓库现在堆积如山
I've got a backlogged stockroom.
刚好是让你表现的大好时机 你准备好了吗
This could be your moment. Are you ready to take your shot?
你别想阻止我 - 太好了
You just try and stop me. - Great.
这是我最后一次警告你 - 好
This is your last warning. - Okay.
很好
Great.
祝你好运 - 谢谢
Good luck. - Thank you.
好
'Kay.
哦 哇
Oh, wow!
感觉真好
Feels so good.
真棒
So good.
你们在这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
嗨 泰芮 我的老爹有打来吗
Hi, Terry. Hey, did my old man call yet?
没有 你老爹没打电♥话♥来
Oh, no. Your old man has not called.
倒是每隔15秒 就有老男人打电♥话♥给我
But old men are calling me every 15 seconds.
跟你们有关系吗
Do you have something to do with that?
我要请你们离开 好吗
You guys gotta get out of here, okay?
我差一点就要被开除了
I'm this close to losing my job.
恭喜你 你讨厌这份工作
Oh, congrats. You hated this job.
才怪 我爱这份工作 嗨 普萨
No, I love this job. Hey, Prasad.
好 我被你弄糊涂了
Okay, well, I am very confused.
你们这群白♥痴♥ 可不可以别再打给我
Will you idiots stop calling me?
泰芮 我是布雷迪校长
Terry? It's Principal Brady.
布雷迪校长 嗨 - 对
Principal Brady? Hi. - Yes.
你儿子梅尔文
Your son Melvin
在学校发生了点事情
has been involved in an incident in school.
怎么了 - 他没事
What? - He's okay.
但恐怕今天
But I'm afraid we're gonna
我们得请你把他接回家
have to send him home for the day.
好 抱歉 我马上过去 好 再见
Yeah, no, sorry. I'll be right there. Okay, bye.
好 梅尔在学校惹了麻烦
Okay, Mel's in trouble at school,
但如果我再翘掉这个班 就保不住我的工作
but I'm gonna lose my job if I miss this shift.
看到有人需要帮助就伸出援手 - 没错
When people need help, we help. - Right.
知道我是跟谁学来的吗
You know who I learned that from?
开车撞到我们的小姐
From a lady who hit us with her car.
知道那位小姐是谁吗
Do you know who that lady is?
就是你 - 我
You. - Me.
这里是仓库
This is the stockroom.
你拿出箱子 看一下上面的标签
So you take the boxes, you look at the label,
然后放到对的架子上
and you put them on the right shelf.
很简单吧
Piece of cake, right?
我一个小时后回来 谢谢你们
I'll be back in an hour. Thank you.
看吧 很简单
See? Piece of cake. - Mm.
我再也受不了了 太折腾了
I can't take it anymore. This is soul-crushing.
天啊 在真实世界有份工作太可怕了
Oh, God. Having a job in the Real World is so terrible.
我才不要工作 怎么会有人想工作
I wouldn't get a job. Why would anybody wanna get a job?
我不知道 我们做多久了
I don't know. How long have we been doing this?
六分钟
Six minutes! - Aah!
发生什么事
What happened?
你不是那种会打架的孩子
You're not the kind of kid who gets into fights.
只是意外
It was an accident.
他们想抢我的哨子
They tried to take my whistle.
好吧 我认为你差不多该忘了卡尔
Okay. Well, I think you should forget about Carl
去交真正的朋友 好吗
and start making real friends. Okay?
阿罗相信有卡尔
Harold believes in Carl.
也许我们不该参考 会使用蜡笔魔法的人
Well, maybe we shouldn't take life advice
给出的人生建议
from a person that does crayon magic.
我们是来帮忙的
We are here to help.
你需要…不用 你不需要帮忙 没关系
Do you need-- Nope, you don't need any help. Okay.
来吧 驼鹿 一定会很好玩
Come on, Moose. This'll be way more fun.
从苹果到刨丝刀 以及各类商品
Apples to zesters and everything in between.
量贩店满足你所有需求
Ollie's is here for your needs.
我看起来真帅气
I look glorious.
我好想念我的鹿角
Oh, how I miss my antlers.
请收银员支援七号♥柜台…
Cashier to checkout 7. Cashier to checkout...
咀嚼声
Chewing sounds.
刚好 你们有卖♥♥Puma美洲狮吗
Ah, perfect. Hey, do you guys sell Pumas?
我不确定 但应该不成问题
Uh, you know, I'm not sure. But shouldn't be a problem.
飞吧
Fly!
飞吧…
Fly, fly!
飞吧
Enjoy!
我越来越上手了
I am getting really good at this!
飞吧…
Fly! Fly!
太扯了 - 尚恩
This is insane! - Oh, Shawn!
亲爱的 尚恩 亲爱的
Honey! Shawn, honey! - Whoa!
我在飞耶
I'm flying!
太棒了
Awesome!
真好玩 妈
This is fun, Mom!
快点疏散卖♥♥场
Hurry up. Please evacuate the building.
我会告你们 而且我要带走这些沙拉盆
I'm gonna sue you. And I'm taking these bowls.
妈 我想再搭一次
But, Mom, I wanna do it again. - Shh!
别走 妈
But, Mom!
你到底怎么做到的 我真的很好奇
How did you even do this? I actually wanna know.
电影精选列表