问得很好 - 对 我…
That's a valid question. - Yeah. I--
别跟我说什么魔法蜡笔
Do not say anything about magic crayons.
你脑子在想什么
What were you thinking?
老实说 我不太想事情的
Oh, honestly, I don't do a lot of thinking.
我这个人比较随性 - 真的
I'm more of an improv guy. - True.
好消息 泰芮
Good news, Terry.
警♥察♥在调监视器了
Police are all over the security tapes.
一定能找出是谁干的 等他们知道是谁…
They'll find out who did this, and when they do...
有人就要倒大楣了
...it will not be pretty.
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
我们是泰芮的朋友 只是来代班
We're friends of Terry's, just filling in.
但我老实说 你的工作超无聊
But I gotta be honest, your job is super boring.
难怪你这么讨厌工作
No wonder you hate it so much.
你们有卖♥♥美洲狮吧 我有弄错吗
You do sell pumas, right? I wasn't wrong about that?
我们真的很抱歉 有什么…
We're really, really sorry. Is there...
对啊 有什么我们能做的吗
Yeah, is there anything we can do?
你们做得够多了 就别麻烦了
You guys have done plenty. I think you can stop.
妈 是你请他们帮忙的 他们尽力了
Mom, you did ask them to help. They did their best.
况且你讨厌那份工作
Besides, you hated that job.
我想说的是 或许你现在正好可以去做一些
I'm just saying, maybe now you can find something
让你快乐的事情
that makes you happy.
拜托啦
Please?
我一直很想毁掉那个地方
I did always wanna trash that place.
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
你有没有回顾自己的一生 然后想
You ever look at your life and go,
"我怎么走到这一步"
"How'd I end up here?"
我现在就在问自己这个问题
I'm asking myself that question right now.
是啊 我本来以为 自己会成为钢琴演奏家
Yeah, I thought I was gonna be a concert pianist.
等一下
Wait a second.
也许在量贩店工作并非你的热情所在
Maybe working at Ollie's wasn't your true passion.
你这么认为吗
Ya think?
泰芮 你应该继续弹琴 做你自己
Terry, you need to play piano. It's who you are.
我不知道 自从我丈夫过世后 我就没碰琴了
I don't know, I haven't really played since my husband died.
现在都生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
冰淇淋车 我们不是很喜欢冰淇淋吗
Ice cream truck. We love ice cream, don't we?
对 我们喜欢冰淇淋
Yeah, yeah, we... We love ice cream.
吃点冰淇淋感觉不错 走吧…
Ice cream sounds great. Let's go. Let's go.
走 我们去吃冰淇淋 泰芮
Let's get this ice cream. Come on, Terry.
我是没那么喜欢吃啦
Okay. I don't like it that much.
你是怎么…算了
How did-- You know what?
我不问了 真的太不可思议了
I'm not even gonna ask anymore. This is incredible.
我是说…
I mean...
拜托弹给我们听
Play for us, please.
我不弹琴了
I don't do that anymore.
拜托弹嘛 妈 你好久没弹了
Come on, Mom. You haven't played for so long.
爸跟我以前很喜欢听你弹的 拜托
Dad and I used to love it. Please?
你觉得这些家伙看起来像罪犯吗
Do these guys look like criminals to you?
看起来比较像智障
They look like morons.
不只这样
There's something more to this.
有目击者说
I have witnesses saying
看到他凭空变出东西来
they saw him making things out of thin air.
疯子的话听听就好
You gotta humor the crazies.
阿罗 你留下的线索真多
Ah. Harold. What a trail of clues you have left.
阿罗
Harold?
阿罗
Harold? - Mmh-mmh.
阿罗
Harold?
小姐 有什么事吗
Miss? Can I help you?
太好了
Yes!
谢天谢地 总算有人愿意帮忙了
Thank God someone's offering help.
我都要觉得
I was beginning to think
真实世界充满了坏人
the Real World was full of meanies.
别乱画 蜡笔只能画在纸上 亲爱的
Don't do that. Crayons are for paper, sweetie.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what did you just say?
不能让她随便乱画
She can't just draw wherever she wants.
你又不知道她会画出什么
Well, you have no idea what that could've been.
别听她的 小朋友
Don't listen to her, mate.
蜡笔不只能画在纸上 到处都可以画
Crayons aren't just for paper. They are for everywhere.
我等不及要看看你会画出什么了
I can't wait to see what you make.
如果你不是来吃东西的
If you aren't here to eat,
就请你离开
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我吃给你看
Oh, I'll eat.
请你马上离开
You're gonna have to leave now.
嘿
Hey!
我告诉你 这一切都有关
I'm telling you, this is all connected.
就是她
That's her!
你 给我回来
You! Get back here!
真好听
So good!
厉害的人是她啦 虽然钢琴是我做出来的
No, that was all her. Well, I mean, I made the piano.
阿罗、驼鹿 嗨 - 嗨
Harold, Moose, hi. - Oh, hi.
泰芮 - 嗨 盖瑞
Oh, Terry. - Hi, Gary.
你的音乐简直是金丹
Your music was a golden elixir,
让我听到都醉了
and I drank until I was intoxicated.
是吗
Did you, now?
谢了 盖瑞
Thanks, Gary.
阿罗 我有好消息
Harold, I have wonderful news.
我知道你的老爹是谁了
I think I know who your old man is.
你知道我的老爹是谁了 他知道
You know who my-- You do? He does!
盖瑞 你最棒了
Oh, Gary, you're the best.
这得花点时间解释
It'll take some explaining,
跟我来 我会告诉你所有事情
so follow me and I'll tell you everything.
好…
Okay. Okay.
等等
W-W-Wait.
你怎么突然想帮他们
Why do you wanna help them all of a sudden?
因为我是好人啊
I'm a nice person.
我也要去
Well, I'm coming, too.
不行 亲爱的
No, no, no, no, honey.
你今天玩够了 我们回家吧
You've had enough excitement for one day. We gotta go home.
对 梅尔 你该上♥床♥睡觉了
Yes, Mel, I think it's past your bedtime.
真乖
What a wonderful boy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他可能需要一个父亲
He could use a father figure, perhaps.
好 你确定你们没问题吗
Um, okay. Are you sure you're all right?
泰芮 你做得够多了
Terry, you've done more than enough.
换我盖瑞来承担大任
Let Gary carry this burden.
我知道该怎么做
I know exactly what to do.
他知道该怎么做
He knows exactly what to do!
要走了吗
Ready?
人在说故事的时候 会建构出完整的世界
When someone tells a story, they create a whole world.
而那些角色通常会待在那个世界里
And usually, the characters stay there in that world.
你在说什么
What... What are you... What are you talking about?
这本…就是你诞生的世界
This is the world that you come from.
驼鹿 是我们耶 那个是我 旁边的是你
Moose, that's us. That's me, that's you.
太不可思议了
Oh, this is incredible.
这是关于我们的书
It's a whole book about us.
你们知道是什么 让你们跑到真实世界的吗
Do you know what brought you two to life?
你的蜡笔就是用这个做的
It's what your crayon is made of.
地球上最神秘 最强大、最不同凡响的东西
The most mysterious, powerful, extraordinary stuff on earth.
蜡
Wax.
纯粹的想像力
Pure imagination.
太酷了
Oh, that is so cool.
我想回家 我想家了 你知道吗
I wanna go home. I miss home. You know somethin'?
我要进去
I'm goin' in.
那…
That's...
书 让我进去 我想回家
Let me in, book. I wanna go home!
我可能要踩进去才行
I gotta step in it, maybe.
没用的
That's not gonna work.
这样要罚12元
And that's a $12 fine.
毁损书本
Soiling.
"克拉格特·强森著" 旁白是克拉格特·强森
"By Crockett Johnson." The Narrator, Crockett Johnson!
电影精选列表