驼鹿 - 对…
Moose? - Yes, yes.
嗨 兄弟 你看起来很不一样
Oh, hi. Hi, buddy! You look so different.
我看起来很怪吧 - 不会 你看起来很酷
I look strange, right? - No, no, you look really cool.
你确定吗 - 确定
Are you sure? - Oh, yeah.
好 所以真实世界真的存在
Okay, this Real World thing is real.
对 而且还不只这样
It's really real. And guess what.
情况非常顺利 因为我们找到他了
It's only getting better, because we found him.
那个老爹 他就在这里
The old man. He's right here.
我们去找他
Let's go!
老爹 我是阿罗 总算见面了
Old Man! It's Harold! Finally! Ow!
嘿 离我远一点
Hey! Get away from me!
哦 哦 哦哇 哇 哇 哇
Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
你为什么要打我
Why would you do that?
阿罗 也许我们认错人了
Uh, Harold, maybe we got the wrong guy.
你说得对 驼鹿
You're probably right, Moose.
祝你有愉快的一天 不是老爹的人
Have a good day, Not Old Man!
真实世界很大
The Real World is huge.
这里至少有十几个老爹
There has to be at least 10 to 20 old men here.
对 我们有很多地方要找
Yeah. We got a lot of ground to cover.
真实世界 我来了
Real world, here I come!
大拇指
Thumbs!
好耶 赞
Yes! Yes.
看看这双腿
Whoa. Look at these legs!
哇
Whoa.
阿 啊
Ah. Aah.
看好了 世界
Look out, world.
我很大
I'm big.
嗨 我是豪猪
Hi. I'm Porcupine.
我是兔子
I'm a bunny.
不是吧
No way.
嗨
Hi!
别挡路 - 今天真适合兜风
Get off the road! - Nice day for a ride!
嘿 普萨
Hey, Prasad.
我知道 我下次不会…
I know, I won't miss another sh--
我下次不会再请假了 我只是…
I won't miss another shift. I just--
拜托 普萨
Come on, Prasad.
我得载我的小孩去学校
I had to take my kid to a school thing.
她根本不该边开车边讲手♥机♥
She should not be using her phone while driving.
阿罗 - 怎么了
Uh, Harold? - Yeah?
我们这样好像不太妥当
I don't think we're doing this right!
知道了 - 小心
Okay. - Look out!
借过
Excuse us! Excuse us!
普萨 等一下 - 妈
Prasad. Hold on. - Mom!
你没事吧 - 没事
Are you okay? - Yeah.
哦
Oh...
你没事吧 卡尔 没关系 兄弟
You okay, Carl? It's okay, buddy.
我感觉有一瞬间变回原形了
Felt like my old self for a second.
不知道是不是被吓到的关系
I don't know if it was a fear thing.
天啊 你们没事吧 对不起
Oh, my God! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!
我没看到你们
I didn't see you there.
我还以为我看到了驼鹿 你们有看到驼鹿吗
I thought I saw a moose. Did you guys see a moose?
对 我是驼鹿
Yeah. I'm a moose.
你可能撞到脑震荡了
I think you have a concussion.
有东西从我身体里流出来
My insides are coming out my outsides!
我去找OK绷给你贴 我包包里好像有
I'm gonna get you a Band-Aid. I think I have one in my purse.
哦 哦 糟糕
Oh... Oh, shoot.
我轮胎爆胎了 抱歉 等一下
I got a flat tire. Sorry, one sec. Just hang on. Um...
等我一下
Hang on one sec.
嗨 我需要换轮胎
Hi. Yeah, I'm gonna need a tire.
我爆胎了 车上没有备胎
I have a flat and no spare.
好 我等你 谢谢
Yeah, I'll hold. Thank you.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
嘘 - 嗨 我…
Shh! - Hi, I'm--
天啊 你技术真好
Wow, you are really good at that.
她其实没有换轮胎
She's not actually changing a tire.
只是把轮胎弄到车子旁边
She's just attaching it onto the car.
轮胎就是这样换的 - 轮胎就是这样换的
That's how you change a tire. - That's how you change a tire.
那是什么
What's that?
我用来叫卡尔的哨子
Oh, it's... It's my whistle for Carl.
啊
Ahh!
天啊 真大声
Wow, that was loud!
谁是卡尔
Uh, who's Carl?
它是我的鹰狮鳄
He's my Dragolizagator.
就在那边 - 阿
He's right there. -Huh?
它很小只吗
Is he really small?
它拟态的能力很强
He's got amazing camouflage abilities.
哦
Oh.
它是老鹰、狮子跟鳄鱼的混合体
He's part eagle, lion, alligator.
儿子 今天别带卡尔出来了 好吗
You know what, kiddo? Let's not do Carl today, okay?
它在舔我 有点痒
Well, he's licking me, which is a little ticklish.
好痒 它在舔我
Oh, that tickles! But he's lick--
好痒…
Oh, it tickles! Oh, it tickles!
它去你那边了 - 它去你那边了 驼鹿
He's going after you. - He's going after you, Moose!
别怕 它只是想闻闻你
Don't worry. He's just trying to sniff you
看你友不友善
to see if you're friendly.
我是驼鹿 随便你闻
I'm a moose. Get your sniff on.
对了 我叫泰芮 他是梅尔
By the way, I'm Terry and this is Mel.
嗨 我叫阿罗
Hi, I'm Harold.
再次介绍 我叫驼鹿
Moose again.
真的很抱歉给你们添麻烦了
I'm so sorry for everything.
可以让我载你们一程吗
Can I give you guys a ride somewhere?
至少给我机会表示歉意
It's the least I can do.
当然可以
Sure.
老爹
Old Man!
别过来
No! Stop!
嗨
Hi!
我的天啊 你们这些人是怎么搞的
My goodness. What is it with you people?
是我 豪猪
It's me, Porcupine.
不想被打的话 最好离开这里
If you don't want any trouble, you better get out of here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没有棘毛
Aw. No quills.
这里真的是一个全新的世界
This really is a brand-new world.
幸好你们没事
I'm glad you guys are okay.
也没打算告我
And that you're not litigious.
抱歉刚刚撞到你们
Sorry about hitting you back there.
你们要在哪里下车
Uh, where can I drop you off?
能载我们到老爹家就太棒了
Uh, well, the old man's house would be great.
你是说你♥爸♥吗
You mean your dad?
对 要那样叫他也可以
Yeah. I mean, I guess you could call him that.
如果没有他 就不会有我了 所以…
If it weren't for him, I wouldn't exist, so...
他住哪里
Where does he live?
我们还以为你会知道
Well, we were hoping that you would know.
知道你们爸爸住在哪 - 对
Where your dad lives? - Yes.
抱歉 我不知道
Uh, no, I do not know that.
但我很乐意送你们去公车站
But I'm happy to drop you at a bus station
或你们今晚要住的地方
or wherever you're staying tonight.
我们还不知道
Well, we don't exactly know
今晚到底要住哪里
where we're gonna stay tonight just yet.
对 我们只认识你们 所以…
Yeah. And you're the only people we actually know, so...
他们可以跟我们住
They can stay with us.
交新朋友 好耶
New friends! Yay!
天啊 那样一定很有趣
Oh, gosh, that would be so fun.
可惜我们没有空房♥间
But we don't have a room.
明明就有 妈 车♥库♥上的房♥间又没人住
Yeah, we do, Mom. Above the garage.
不行 梅尔 他们不能住我们家
No, Mel, they're not staying with us.
对不起 我们真的不认识你们
I'm sorry, we just don't know you, really, at all.
妈 我们不能放着他们不管
Mom, we can't just abandon them.
你撞到他们 又弄坏人家的脚踏车
You hit them, you broke their bike.
他们无处可去
And they don't have anywhere to stay.
爸总说:"看到有人需要帮助"
Dad always said, "When people need help..."
电影精选列表