不
No!
不行 够了 盖瑞 住手吧
No, Gary. You have to stop this.
蜡笔不是这样用的
This isn't what the crayon is for.
噶盖洛
G'Garaur!
结束了 阿罗
It's over, Harold.
你只是童书区的卡♥通♥绘本
You're just a cartoon drawing from the young reader section
没有旁白告诉你要怎么做
with no narrator to tell you what to do
也没有朋友帮你
and no friends to help you.
可是我相信自己
Well, I believe in me.
我相信我的朋友
And I believe in my friends.
友情被高估了
Friends are overrated.
至少我的经验里是这样
So I've been told.
需要帮忙吗 - 需要
Do you need a hand? - Yes!
我的蜡笔弄丢了 我们得把它拿回来
I've lost the crayon. We have to get it back.
你看看 整本故事书的角色都回来了
Oh, look, the whole storybook back together again.
真感人
How touching.
交给我
I've got this.
索克纳
Thraknah!
拿到了
Yes!
我不会放弃这股力量 阿罗
I will not give up this power, Harold.
我不想对你用这招 盖瑞 是你逼我的
I hate to do this to you, Gary, but you left me no choice.
不管你画什么都打不赢我的
Nothing you can draw will be beat me.
蜘蛛蝇
Spiderfly.
长柄刀
The glaive!
驼鹿 换你上场
Well, Moose, you're up.
什么
What?
哦
Oh.
我们赢了
We did it!
好耶 - 赞啦
Come on! - Yes!
卡尔
Carl!
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是想找到自己的归属
I just wanted a place where I belonged.
我想要我的世界
I wanted my world
化为现实
to be real.
好美
It's beautiful.
为什么那个女人那么像我
Why does that woman look like me?
有吗
Does she?
去吧…那是你的世界
Uh, go, go, go. You belong there...
噶盖洛
G'Garaur.
你念对了我的名字
You said it right.
阿罗 我…
Oh, and, Harold, I--
就把他留在里面吧
We should leave him in there.
你的鹿角
Aw, your antlers!
不知道老爹看到现在的我
I wonder what the old man would say
会怎么说
if he could see me now.
他会以你为傲的
I think he would have been proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他有没有提过 为什么会创造出阿罗
Did he ever say why he made Harold?
跟我来
Follow me.
亲爱的阿罗
Dear Harold,
有一天你可能会想知道 我为什么创造了你
one day you might wanna know why I made you.
一开始 你只是拿着紫色蜡笔
In the beginning, you were just a boy
待在空白页面的男孩
with a purple crayon and a blank page.
我想让大家知道 只要发挥一点想像力
I wanted to show folks that with a little imagination,
就可以活出你想要的人生
you can make your life whatever you want it to be.
我希望你能启发读者
I wanted you to inspire people
去过他们想要的生活
to live their lives that way, too.
人生在世短短几年
We only have so much time in this world,
可是我们对他人带来的影响不会消失
but we leave our mark in the lives we change.
我知道阿罗你会持续 带给我们这个世界希望
And I know you, Harold, will keep inspiring our world...
继续影响到读者
one person at a time.
因为你的人生不只是被动的接收
Because life isn't something that just happens to you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
而是你主动打造出来的
It's something you create.
秘诀在于…
The trick...
想像力
is in the imagining.
待会见
I'll see you soon.
好了 各位 准备好了吗 - 准备好了
All right, guys. Ready? - Ready!
驼鹿 驼鹿 你准备好了吗
Moose? Moose, are you ready?
可以 我准备好了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'm ready.
完全准备好了
I was drawn ready.
来吧 各位
Come on, everybody!
如同凤鸣般的天籁之声
Music as sweet as a phoenix song.
泽瑞
Zerry.
战士女王
O Warrior Queen.
我终于找到你了
I found you at last,
世上没有事物能拆散我们
and nothing in the world shall tear us asunder.
我真的受宠若惊 嘎…
Oh, that's so flattering, Gar--
嘎嘎 - 噶盖洛
Gagur-- - G'Garaur.
嘎嘎
Gar-gar.
但我有对象了
But I'm seeing someone.
冈达德摩尔
Gondaldemor?
后会有期
Good morrow.
没关系
Well, that's cool.
反正我也没那个闲工夫
I'm super busy anyway!
电影精选列表