我的老爹
This is my old man.
驼鹿 我们终于知道他是谁了
Moose, we finally know who it is!
豪猪
Porcupine?
豪猪 是你吗
Porcupine, is that you?
阿罗
Harold?
对 正是阿罗
Yes! Harold!
我就知道 我就知道会找到你
I knew it! I knew I'd find you!
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
驼鹿 - 对啊
Moose? -Yeah!
豪猪 是你吗
Porcupine, it's you?
看看你 你的人类形态
Look at you. You in human form.
我知道 好奇怪
I know, it's so weird!
有拇指超赞的
I love having these.
我还不太习惯 我想念我的蹄了
I'm not really comfortable yet. I miss my hooves, you know?
对啊 我也想念我的棘毛
Yeah, no, I miss my quills.
大家能团聚真是太好了
It's so good having the gang back together again.
是呀
I know!
你因擅闯民宅被捕了
You are under arrest for breaking and entering!
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
那只豪猪是我们的朋友
That porcupine is a friend of ours.
能把蜡笔还给我吗
Uh, would it be possible for me to get my crayon back?
我告诉你们 驼鹿不该待在监狱
Tell y'all somethin', moose do not belong in jail.
我真的不喜欢真实世界
I really don't like the Real World at all.
我好想回家
I just wanna go home so bad.
驼鹿 放轻松 我们可以解决的 只是要想个计划
Moose, relax. We can fix this. We just need a plan.
不管你想到什么计划 这次能不能别丢下我
Whatever the plan is, can you not leave me behind this time?
不会 当然不会 来…过来
No, of course not. Hey, hey. Come here, come here.
我们是阿罗、驼鹿跟豪猪 好吗
It's Harold and Moose and Porcupine, okay?
我们会想到办法回去原本的世界
We're gonna figure out how to get our world back together.
只是得先拿回蜡笔
We just gotta get that crayon first.
你好吗
How do you do?
你不能把我困在这里 别想关住我
You cannot keep me up in here! Keep me locked up in here!
知道我是谁吗
Do you know what I am?
你最好趴下
You better get down!
已经算运气好了
You're so lucky
你现在没有满脸棘毛 - 我也疯了
you don't have a face full of quills right now! - I'm crazy, too.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing? - Whoa, whoa...
快让我进去 开门 让我进去
Come on, come on! Let me in! Open up! Let me in!
快进来 驼鹿 快点
Come on, Moose! Come on, hurry, hurry!
你没关门吗
You left the door open?
好 我们要怎么穿过那面墙
Okay. How do we get through that wall? Ooh.
赞啦 不敢相信这招有用
Yeah! I can't believe that worked!
我也要去弄些蜡笔来
I need to get some crayons.
好 同学们
Okay, class.
时间到了 停止作画
Time is up. Pencils down.
我可以去上厕所吗
Can I go to the bathroom?
嘿 - 嘿 还给我
Hey. - Hey! Give it back.
为什么 你的宠物龙会咬我吗
Why? Is your pet dragon gonna hurt me?
不好笑 还给我
This isn't funny. Give it back.
待会见
See ya later.
不要…
No, no, no!
快开门 放我出去
Come on, let me out.
你看这个蠢哨子
Look, check out this stupid whistle.
根本没声音
It doesn't even work.
快闪人
Let's get out of here!
梅尔 你做了什么
Mel, what did you do?
对不起 海姆老师
Sorry, Ms. Hemm.
谢了 卡尔
Thanks, Carl.
别让其他人看到你 好吗
Don't let anybody see you, okay?
真酷
That's cool.
梅尔 嘿
Mel! Hey! -Ha-ha!
阿罗 驼鹿
Harold, Moose!
我是豪猪 很高兴认识你
And Porcupine. Nice to meet you.
嗨 豪猪
Hi, Porcupine.
你找到你♥爸♥了吗
Did you find your dad?
找到了 他叫克拉格特·强森
Yes! His name is Crockett Johnson.
强森 - 盖瑞在帮我们
Johnson. -Gary was helping us.
但是我们都被逮捕了 这又是另一段故事
Then we all got arrested, which is a story for another time.
找到他了
Found him.
他家离这里只有20分钟路程
His house is only like 20 minutes away from here.
太好了 赶快出发吧 上来 梅尔
Oh, that's perfect! Let's get out of here. Come on, Mel.
慢着…我现在有拇指了 我来骑
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I have thumbs now. I drive.
你以前骑过摩托车吗
Um, have you ever driven a motorcycle before?
我是豪猪 之前什么经验都没有
I'm a porcupine. I've never done anything before.
骑慢点 豪猪
Slow down, Porcupine!
你能相信我从没做过这种事吗
Can you believe I've never done this before?
我当然相信
Yes, I can.
眼睛看路…
Look at the road. Look at the road.
沙克纳塔
Shaknathar!
你说他逃走了是什么意思
Well, what do you mean he ran away?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
哈啰 欢迎来到克拉格特·强森之家
Hello. Welcome to the Crockett Johnson House.
你们是他的粉丝吗
Are you fans of his work?
对…可以这么说
Yeah. Yeah. You could say that.
我们大老远跑来这里
We've traveled a long way to get here.
等不及要见到他本人了
And I just can't wait to meet him face-to-face.
这里现在是纪念馆了
Oh, well, this is a museum now.
克拉格特·强森过世了
Crockett Johnson passed away.
过世了
Passed away?
他已经死了 阿罗
He's not alive anymore, Harold.
就跟我爸一样
It's like my dad.
我很乐意带你参观一下
I'd be more than happy to give you a tour.
不用 没关系
No, that's okay.
谢谢 祝你有愉快的一天
Thank you. Have a good day.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You, too.
对不起 阿罗
I'm sorry, Harold.
故事到此结束了
That's the end of the story.
梅尔…
Mel! Mel!
过来
Come here.
怎么了 你还好吗 我好担心
What happened? Are you okay? I was so worried.
校长来电♥话♥说 你把学校搞得一团糟
The principal called and said you trashed the school
就逃走了
and you ran away?
不是我 是卡尔
No, it wasn't me. It was Carl.
你到底怎么了
What is going on with you?
我们发现阿罗是从书里出来的
We found out that Harold is from a book,
所以我们来这里找他爸
so we came here to find his dad.
梅尔 到车上等我
Mel, go wait in the car.
妈 可是阿罗… - 快去
But, Mom, Harold was-- - Just go!
上车
Go.
我不知道这是怎么回事
Look, I don't know what's going on here,
也不知道你是不是疯了
or whether you're just crazy.
但自从你出现后
But ever since you showed up,
我们母子的生活就被你搞得天翻地覆
our lives have been turned upside down.
我要保护我儿子
I have a kid to protect.
你却对他灌输
And you're filling his head with stuff
一些不好的观念
that's not good for him.
我只好请你离我和我儿子远一点
So, I'm gonna have to ask you to stay away from me and my son.
别来烦我们
Just leave us alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我全都错了
I was wrong about everything.
豪猪
Porcupine?
摩托车消失了
It's disappeared.
阿罗 - 怎么办
Harold. - What do we do?
结束了
It's over.
结束了是什么意思 你无所不能
What do you mean it's over? You can do anything.
没有 我不行
No, I can't.
是老爹的力量
It was the old man.
那是他的书 他创造出来的世界
It was his book. It was his world.
我只是他的故事里 会画出其他蠢角色的蠢角色
I'm just a dumb drawing drawing other dumb drawings.
你说的是我们吗
So is that what we are?
电影精选列表