Fuck it.
你喜欢果酱吗?我忘了 你是超爱或喜欢?
Do you like jam? I forget. Do you love jam or do you like jam?
如果你尝过果酱…
And I think if you just try the jam.
那一个男人很浪漫
That guy was romantic.
(威斯塔罗莎饭店)
天啊…
Oh, my…
这是你的钥匙 先生
Your key, sir.
你的“女性朋友”很快就会来吗?
And will your “lady friend” be arriving shortly?
不会 只有我
No, just me.
那只动物就是你
The creature… is you.
你好吗?
How you doing?
还可以 你呢?
Okay. You?
老实说…
Well, to be honest…
今晚我过得蛮糟的
um, uh, tonight was kind of… kind of shitty.
但情况好转了…
But things are looking up, so…
-为什么? -因为我认识了一个美女
- Oh? Why? - Well, I just met a beautiful woman.
-那个红发女吗? -不 我是在说你
- That redhead? - No, I'm talking about you.
好的 你好
Okay. Hi.
糟糕 拿去
Oh, shoot. Here.
给你 好了
Here you go. Okay.
快点啊 老兄 干
Come on, dude. Fuck.
你看见那边的两个人吗?
You see those two people over there?
看见了吗?你觉得他们是什么身分?
You see them? Who do you think they are?
-什么意思? -你看
- What do you mean? - Like watch this.
我认为他是职业高球选手 好吗?
I think he's a professional golfer, right?
她则是他的情妇 他知道他必须喊停
And she's his mistress. And he knows he's got to stop.
他知道必须跟她分手
He knows he's got to stop doing stuff with her,
但每次他们做♥爱♥之后 他都能晋级前十名
but he keeps landing in the top ten ever since they've been having sex,
所以他认为不能甩掉她 否则就会开始输球
so he feels like he can't get rid of her or he's gonna start losing.
好 所以他们是谁?告诉我
Okay, so who are they? Tell me who they are.
他们是桑德森夫妇
Those are the Sandersons.
我在吃早餐时认识他们 他是会计师
I met them at breakfast. He's an accountant.
这是他们真实的身分吗?
Is that for real what they are?
他们来自佛莱斯♥诺♥
They're from Fresno.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
-我有钥匙 -女士…
- I have a key. - Ma'am…
-我记得路 -女士
- I remember the way. - Ma'am!
一见钟情是很普遍的概念
There is a popular notion of love at first sight.
“我遇见她的时候就认定她了”
“I met her and I knew.”
琼恩跟李在196♥4♥年的10月初次相遇
Joan and Lee first met in October of 196♥4♥.
他跟她的兄弟亚诺一起打仗
He served with her brother Arnold in the war.
当时两人之间就擦出火花
Even then there was something special between them.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
千万别在这里按♥摩♥
Do not get a massage here.
水疗馆把恩雅的音乐放得很大声
The spa plays Enya so loudly,
按♥摩♥师的双手则又大又粗糙
and my massage therapist had these giant sandpaper hands.
我发誓她害我的脖子永久损伤了
I swear to God, I think she fucked up my neck permanently.
真的吗?我可以…
Oh, really? I can…
你介意…我可以…
Do you…? I can…
这里很不舒服吗?
Is it, like, bad here?
我觉得好舒服喔
That actually feels really good.
是这个点吗?会不会太用力?
Is that the spot? Is that too hard?
若我躺下来你会比较容易帮我按
You could probably get a better angle if I was lying down.
好的
Yeah. Um… Yeah.
几年之后他们分道扬镳
After a few years, they grew apart.
各奔东西
Moved apart.
经历了结婚
Marriages happened.
经历了离婚
Divorces happened.
也经历了死亡
Deaths happened.
他们在亚诺的葬礼上重逢
It was at Arnie's funeral that they reconnected.
经过52年 他们已认定对方
After only 52 years, they knew.
琼恩 你是否愿意接纳此人 成为你合法的丈夫?
And, Joan, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
李…
And, Lee…
女士 你可以走另一边
Ma'am. There's another way around.
谢谢
Thanks.
我宣布他们结为夫妻…
I pronounce that they are husband and wife…
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
对 我只是…
Yeah, I just, um…
我们的周年纪念日在同一天
We have the same anniversary.
好 你先替我按♥摩♥ 我再帮你按
Hey, you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours.
这些是药水吗?
Are these like potions?
没有乳液
There's no lotion.
我找不到乳液 它长什么样子?
I can't find the lotion. What does it look like?
很像乳液
Lotion-y.
讨厌的乳液
Fucking lotion-y.
(回忆录香水)
对不起
Sorry.
什么?
What?
司康好吃吗?
How was the scone?
有一点干硬
It was a little stale.
你也知道放太久会变这样
You know how it gets at the end of the day.
但等待很值得
But it was worth the wait.
-是吗? -对
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
-哇 你浑身酒气 -好吧
- Wow, you smell like a bar. - Okay.
其实你闻起来像是 吧台后方地上的橡胶地垫 为何?
Actually, you smell like the rubber mat on the ground behind the bar. Why?
你看起来像是年轻的…
Well, you look like a young…
你的头发看起来像摩登原始人…
Your hair looks like Bamm-Bamm from…
你美呆了
You look amazing.
碰碰
Bonk.
碰碰
Bonk.
你确定吗?
You sure about this?
不确定 你呢?
Nope. You?
不 我完全不确定
No, not even close.
但三年是很长的时间
But three years is a long time.
若我们能走到现在 谁知道呢?
If we can make it this long, who knows?
没人知道
Nobody.
没人知道 否则就太简单了 对吗?
Nobody knows, or else it'd just be too easy, right?
你别这么悲观
Stop being such a pessimist.
所以昨晚是前三名吗?
So last night.Top three?
不知道耶
Tsk. I don't know.
-我认为昨晚胜出了 -哇 你还真敢讲
- I think we have a new leader. - Whoa! Bold statement.
-第一名? -你不同意?
- That's number one? - You don't agree?
我同意
I do.
我同意 但你知道吗?我们能更好
I do, but you know what? We can do better.
若我们每天做一到两次 就会有惊人的成果
If we hit it down once or twice a day, we can knock it out of the park.
你有足够的体力配合我吗?
Do you think you have the stamina to keep up with me?
我有足够的体力配合你吗?
Do I think I have the stamina to keep up with you?
等等…
Whoa, whoa.
邮筒
Mailbox.
邮筒
Mailbox.
按吧
Go.
大门打开
Open gate.
电影精选列表