这是奥梅特佩岛
This is a Ometepe.
好漂亮喔
It's beautiful.
美呆了 谢谢你给我们看
It's gorgeous. Thanks for showing us that.
-谢谢你 -多谢分享
- Thank you. - Thanks for that gift.
琳西跟我爬到山顶 还在火山湖里游泳
Lindsay and I hiked to the peak, and we swam in a crater.
哇
Oh, wow.
来回只花了我们12个小时
Only took us 12 hours up and down.
-这么快? -才12个小时?好猛喔
- Is that all? - Twelve hours? That's it? Fuck.
我发泄了很多埋藏许久的情绪
I uncovered a lot that I'd been burying.
老鹰旅馆的食物没话说 早餐太美味了
The food at the Eagle Lodge. The breakfast is insane.
-阿豪 给他们看 -好啊
- Hao, show them. - Oh, yeah.
其实我们很爱吃早餐 也看过很多种早餐 谢谢
We actually love breakfast. We've seen a ton of breakfasts. Thank you.
心领了 何况那些照片都小到几乎…
I'm sure. And the pictures are so small you can barely…
你说得对 等着瞧
You're right. You know, watch this.
什么?
What?
-对… -这会花一点时间
- Yeah, yeah. - Just takes a second.
对 马上就好了 等待是值得的
Yeah. It'll work, it'll work. It's worth the wait.
还要喝苦味酒吗?
Do you want more fernet?
-我们还在喝 -我们还没…对
- We're still working on it. - We're still… Yeah.
谢了
Thank you though.
很好喝吧?感觉就像…
It's good, right? It feels…
-这有益健康 -就像良药
- It's good for you. - It's like medicine.
太棒了…对
Very good. Very nice. Yeah.
-你们看 -哇 那就是早餐
- Here we go. Mmm. Mm-hmm. - Oh, wow!That is breakfast.
-苦味酒?搞什么 苦味酒? -对啊
- Fernet? I'm sorry, fernet? - Oh, I know.
-他们不能喝葡萄酒吗? -因为别人都喝葡萄酒
- Why can't they just drink wine? - Because everybody drinks wine.
对 别人都喝葡萄酒是有原因的
Yeah. Well, everyone drinks wine for a reason.
我们多久之后还得跟他们碰面?
How long till we have to hang out with them again?
我知道他们很烦 但琳西就像我的家人
I know. I know it's annoying, but Lindsay's like family to me.
我们念同一间大学耶
We went to college together.
很多人也跟希♥特♥勒♥念同一间艺术学院 但最后他们各奔东西了
A bunch of people went to art school with Hitler, but eventually they moved on.
-有道理 -非常有道理
- Fair. - Very fair.
等一下…经过邮筒再按
Whoa, wait. Until the mailbox.
你疯了吗?消防栓才对 这是极限
Are you crazy? I'll give you hydrant, and that's all I'll give you.
消防栓?别这么胆小
Hydrant? Don't be a pussy.
不行…丑树丛好了
Okay, no. Um, ugly bush.
-丑树丛 -丑树丛
- Ugly bush. - Ugly bush.
准备好了吗?快到了
Ready? Here it comes.
经过树丛
And that's the bush.
-别踩刹车… -我没有踩
- Don't brake. Do not brake! - I'm not braking!
-不要踩刹车 -我没有踩刹车
- Do not brake! - I'm not braking!
-你在丑树丛之前就按了 -乱讲
- You clicked before ugly bush. - Bullshit.
明明就是 当时你距离树丛还很远
You did. It was way before the bush.
没有 我们惊险擦过围篱
No. We grazed the fucking fence.
好像连保险杆都刮花了
I actually think that we scratched the bumper.
所以呢?这就是它的功用啊
So? That's what it's there for.
它叫做“保险杆” 本来就会被撞到
It's called a bumper. It's meant to bump into things.
但我们解租约的时候会被罚钱
But they charge you for that when you return the lease,
而且部分橡胶好像黏在围篱上
and I think some of the rubber rubbed off on the fucking fence.
房♥东会从我们的押金里扣
Landlord's gonna take that out of our security deposit.
对 我们应该在 被房♥东发现之前搬出去
You're right. We should move out before our landlord realizes what we've done.
我们可以躲在奥梅特佩岛 听说每年此时的天气很好
We could hide out on Ometepe. I hear it's really nice this time of year.
-早餐也好吃 -对
- Great breakfasts. - Yeah.
对 我看过照片
Yeah, I've seen pictures.
琳西跟阿豪让其他人相形失色 但他们让彼此很快乐
You know, Lindsay and Hao make all other humans miserable,but they actually make each other really happy.
天啊 那两个人?
Oh, my God. Those two?
对 我知道听起来很扯 但他的眼神充满初相见时的情愫
Yeah. I know it's crazy, but he looks at her like he's just met her.
他真会演戏
That's a fuckin' act.
-他没有演 -他有
- No, it's not. - It is.
不 他们聊天的时候不仅在说话
No, when they talk to each other, they're not just talking.
-是真正在倾听 -相信我 没这回事 好吗?
- They're really listening. - Believe me, it's bullshit, okay?
他们并不快乐
They're not happy.
不像我们这样快乐
Not like we're happy.
说到快乐…
And speaking of happy…
你知道今天是什么日子吗?
you know what day today is?
那是明天
That's not until tomorrow.
已经是明天了
It is tomorrow.
三年了 三年了
Three years. Three years.
闭嘴啦 唐尼
Shut the fuck up, Donny!
周年纪念日快乐… 周年纪念日快乐…
Happy anniversary, happy anniversary Happy anniversary, happy anniversary
干…我踩到该死的发夹了
Ow, fucking… I fucking stepped on a stupid fucking clip.
早安 美人儿
Oh. Morning, beautiful lady.
真心话才算数
You're only allowed to say that if you mean it.
我是真心的 我喜欢这样的你 没有化妆 很自然
I do mean it. I like you like this. No makeup, just you.
真的吗?
Really? Oh.
但你嘴里有猫饲料的味道
But your breath smells like cat food.
珍喜牌 天啊 你吃了什么?
Fancy Feast. Oh, my God! What did you eat?
那是不是…
Oh, is that a…?
-蓝莓酪奶司康? -对
- Blueberry buttermilk scone? - Mm-hmm.
那个的话…
And is that…?
是来自东区的小惊喜
A little something special from the east side.
你喜欢果酱吗?我忘了 你是超爱或喜欢?
Do you like jam? I forget. Do you love jam or do you like jam?
你竟然去那个区域 太危险了
You're crazy going into that neighborhood. It's dangerous.
菲律宾古城?
Historic Filipinotown?
-对 那里有黑帮 -对 历史性的黑帮
- Yeah, they have gangs. - Yeah. Historic gangs.
撞我
Hit me.
-碰碰 -碰碰
- Bonk. - Bonk.
-不行 有猫食的气味 -我不在乎
- No. Meow Mix. - I don't care.
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道接下来会怎样吗?
Do you know what's about to happen?
没错
Oh, yeah.
你有感受到接下来会怎样吗? 你知道吗?
Do you feel what's about to happen? Hmm? You know it?
我不快乐
I'm not happy.
-什么? -没事
- What? - Nothing.
你不能假装没说:“我不快乐”
You can't nothing “I'm not happy.”
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
你很抱歉说出来或很抱歉你不快乐?
You're sorry you said it, or you're sorry you're not happy?
两者皆是 在我们的周年纪念日
Both. Oh.On our anniversary.
我知道 原本我不打算在今天说出来
I know. I wasn't planning on saying anything today.
但就这样脱口而出 我再也忍♥不住了
It literally just came out. Like I physically couldn't hold it in anymore.
就像感情上的腹泻
It was emotional diarrhea.
你要挑现在跟我分手?
This moment is when you want to do it?
你是好人 山姆 我很想快乐地跟你在一起
You are such a good person, Sam, and I want to be happy with you.
我真的很想 但是…
I really, really do, but…
我们交往三年了 你不能跟我谈吗?
We've been together for three years. You couldn't talk to me?
每次我想跟你谈我的感受 你都会生气
Every time I try and talk to you about my feelings, you get mad.
因为你的感受全都是狗屁
That's because your feelings are fucking bullshit.
你享受不快乐的感觉 明明一切都好得很
You get off on not being happy when everything's fucking fine.
你是认真的吗?
Are you fucking serious?
你认为一切都很好吗?
Did that seem fine to you?
我知道我们不完美 好吗?
I'm not saying that we're perfect. Okay?
没人是完美的
Nobody's fucking perfect.
我知道
I know that.
我只想在不完美中拥有最完美的感情
I just want the most perfect version of imperfectness.
我…
I, um…
告诉我出了什么问题 你缺少什么?
Tell me what's wrong. What are you missing?
我想念三年前认识的那个人
I know I miss the person that I met three years ago.
你不能这样做 好吗?
You can't do that, okay?
你不能将现在的我跟三年前比较
You can't compare me now to the me three years ago.
-当年的我在追求你 -那你不该停止追求
- That guy was wooing you. - You should never stop wooing.
这是现榨柳橙汁 我拼命追求你了
This orange juice is freshly squeezed. I just wooed your ass off.
你开车十分钟去买♥♥的
You drove ten minutes.
还深入黑帮地盘 你怎么这么快就忘了?
Into gang territory. How do you forget that so quickly?
去买♥♥你最爱吃的司康
For your favorite scone.
每次我们去都分着吃 你也爱吃那个司康
We split this thing every time we go.You love that fucking scone.
我觉得还可以 行吗?
No, they're fine, okay?
第一次去的时候你一直叫我尝尝看
You were so excited to get me to try them the first time
所以我不想让你失望
that I didn't want to disappoint you,
但真正爱吃的人是你
but you love these things, Sam.
电影精选列表