第一,她是个女孩。
One, she's a girl.
第二,她不是男孩。
Two, she's not a boy.
第三,她闻起来像你。
And three, she smells like you.
这将是一个漫长的夜晚。
This is going to be a long night.
为了我们俩。
For the both of us.
-不要从我开始。 -呃,呃。
- Don't start with me. - Uh, uh.
你怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
林赛。。。穿上你的外套。
Lindsey... get your coat on.
我们要过去 看看汤米?多亚尔。
We're going to go over and see Tommy Doyal.
可以。
Okay.
-你在干什么? -什么都没有。
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
是的,没错。 我说穿上你的外套。
Yeah, exactly. I said get your coat on.
我们要去见你的深夜情人 汤米?多亚尔的家。
We're going over to your late-night lover Tommy Doyal's house.
不,你没有。
No, you didn't.
是的,我知道。
Yes, I did.
不,你没有。
No, you didn't.
唐,对不起,如果我不 听起来太担心了,
Don, I'm sorry if I don't sound too concerned,
但是一只死狼和一块丢失的墓碑 没有任何证据。
but a dead coyote and a missing headstone doesn't prove anything.
我觉得你错了,警长。
Well, I think you're wrong, Sheriff.
我想这证明了 他在哈德顿菲尔德。
I think it does prove that he's here in Haddonfield.
那是万圣节的恶作剧。
It was a Halloween prank.
孩子们总是这样拉屎。
Kids pull shit like that all the time.
那块石头明天会还的。
The stone will be returned tomorrow.
而且,它的重量超过半吨♥。
And besides, it weighs over half a ton.
这正是我的观点。
That's my point exactly.
所以你说是一个人捡到的 带着它走了?
So you're saying that one man picked it up and walked away with it?
对。
Yes.
医生,我可能出生了, 但我不是昨天出生的。
Doc, I may have been born, but I wasn't born yesterday.
对不起,警长, 但请听我说。
I'm sorry, Sheriff, but please listen to me.
这可能是一个生死攸关的问题。
This may be a matter of life and death.
好吧,我会告诉你我会做什么。
All right, I'll tell you what I'll do.
你明天来我办公室-
You come by my office tomorrow-
明天太晚了。
Tomorrow is too late.
邪恶在这里。
Evil is here.
它就在我们中间。
It's walking amongst us.
医生,听起来像 你说的是反基♥督♥者。
Doc, it sounds to me like you're talking about the Antichrist.
好吧,也许我是。
Well, perhaps I am.
闻闻我的脚
Smell my feet
给我点好吃的
Give me something good to eat
如果你不介意,我不在乎
If you don't, I don't care
我会把安妮的内衣拿下来
I'll pull down Annie's underwear
我无法相信你让我 把这东西拖到那边去。
I can't believe you're making me haul this thing all the way over there.
我不敢相信你会想 我不会告诉你的。
I can't believe you think I'm not going to tell.
一起吃爆米花 和你的小男友在一起?
Gonna share some popcorn with your little boyfriend?
不,我没有。
No, I'm not.
你知道你是。
You know you are.
你知道你要去 和保罗分享一些东西。
You know you're going to share something with Paul.
你知道你有多烦人吗?
You know how annoying you are?
怎么用?
How?
不给糖就捣蛋,闻闻我的脚。
Trick or treat, smell my feet.
给我点好吃的
Give me something good to eat
-如果你不介意,我不在乎- -我向上帝发誓,林赛。
- If you don't, I don't care- - I swear to God, Lindsey.
如果你不停止唱那首歌♥,
If you don't stop singing that song,
我们将 砸南瓜的聚会
we're going to have a pumpkin-smashing party
就在这条街中间。
right here in the middle of the street.
汤米,你女朋友劳丽在哪儿?
Tommy, where's your girlfriend Laurie?
劳丽不是我女朋友。 我讨厌女孩。
Laurie's not my girlfriend. I hate girls.
为什么没有人明白这一点?
Why doesn't anyone understand this?
很好。林赛也是。
Good. So does Lindsey.
去敬拜你的上帝吧。
Go worship your god.
-嘿。 -给你带了件礼物。
- Hey. - Brought you a present.
谢谢。
Thanks.
亲爱的,你会很高兴知道的
You, my dear, will be happy to know
我和保罗谈过了 关于他的朋友本?特拉默。
that I talked to Paul about his buddy Ben Tramer.
哦,我以为你说过 本?特拉默是弱智。
Oh, I thought you said Ben Tramer was retarded.
是的,但他不是 短路器迟钝什么的。
Yeah, but he's not Shortbus retarded or anything.
什么?他没事。
What? He's okay.
-我是说,你需要一个男朋友! -安妮,我不需要男朋友。
- I mean, you need a boyfriend! - Annie, I don't need a boyfriend.
-不,那不是我的意思。 -我很好。
- No, that's not what I meant. - I'm fine.
-你需要- -好吧,安妮-
- You need- - Okay, Annie-
哦!哦!对!
Oh! Oh! Yes!
是的,安妮!
Yes, Annie!
好吧,好吧-
Okay, ok-
好吧,你说得对。
All right, you're right.
我需要一个男朋友。
I need a boyfriend.
那么,他说了什么?
So, what did he say?
他说,我引用,
He said, and I quote,
“老兄,她真♥他♥妈♥性感。”
"Dude, she's fucking hot. "
-真的吗? -啊哈。
- Really? - Uh-huh.
哦,妈的,那是保罗。 我得走了。
Oh, fuck, that's Paul. I gotta go.
-玩得开心。 -谢谢,我会的。
- Have fun. - Thanks, I will.
-再见,性感。 -再见。
- Bye, sexy. - Bye.
嗨,宝贝。
Hi, baby.
-什么事? -你好吗?
- What's up? - How are you?
我很好。 你好吗?
I'm good. How are you?
很好。
Good.
你必须停止思考 我们在和一个普通人打交道。
You have to stop thinking that we're dealing with a normal man here.
我们正在处理 一台没有灵魂的杀人机器,
We're dealing with a soulless killing machine,
纯粹的动物本能驱使。
driven by pure animal instinct.
卢米斯医生,我要走了 不得不跟你说实话。
Dr. Loomis, I'm going to have to level with you.
我读了你的书。
I read your book.
我很清楚你是谁, 坦白说,我不喜欢你。
I know exactly who you are, and frankly, I don't like you.
我还要告诉你别的事。
And I'll tell you something else.
我想你创造了 相当于怪物的杰作
I think you have created quite the masterpiece of a monster
从这个城市的血液中, 因为怪物卖♥♥书。
off the blood of this town, because monsters sell books.
请看这张照片 在书的封面上。
Please, just look at this photograph on the cover of the book.
好吧。
All right.
我第一次见到迈克尔是在17年前。
I first met Michael 17 years ago.
当我第一次见到他时, 他是个可爱迷人的小男孩。
When I first met him, he was a sweet, charming little boy.
但里面什么都没有。
But he had nothing inside.
有东西不见了,一片空白。
There was something missing, a void.
没有良心,没有理由,
There was no conscience, no reason,
即使是最基本的感觉 生与死,对与错。
even a rudimentary sense of life or death, right or wrong.
是啊。他回来找她了。
Yeah. He's come back for her.
她是谁?
And who is her?
他回来找他妹妹了。
He's come back for his baby sister.
我从骨子里知道,警长。
I know it in my bones, Sheriff.
做什么?
To do what?
我不知道,警长,但是。。。
I don't know, Sheriff, but...
这不好。
it's not good.
如果我违背了很久以前的诺言,
If I break a promise I made a long time ago,
那么你必须保证你会演奏它
then you must promise that you will play it
剃须刀,我是说剃须刀,和我一起。
razor, and I mean razor, straight with me.
你好。你已经达到 斯特罗德公♥寓♥。
Hello. You have reached the Strode residence.
我们现在不能打电♥话♥。
We can't come to the phone right now.
所以请留言。。。
So please leave a message and have a...
万圣节快乐!
Happy Halloween!
是的,我是布莱克特警长。你好?
Yeah, this is Sheriff Brackett. Hello?
如果你能听到我的话,接电♥话♥。
If you can hear me, pick up.
拜托,如果你能听到我的话, 我需要马上和你谈谈。
Please, if you can hear me, I need to talk to you immediately.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
-劳丽? -什么,汤米?
- Laurie? - What, Tommy?
我想回到主题上来 我们今晚早些时候开始的。
I would like to return to the subject we started earlier this evening.
什么?你讨厌花生酱吗?
What? Your hatred of peanut butter?
不,那个粗人。
No, the Boogey Man.
我需要结束这个话题。
I need some closure on this topic.
我听说了这一切。
I've heard all about this.
你想知道什么,汤米?
What do you want to know, Tommy?
他为什么只攻击孩子 谁不相信?
Why would he only attack kids who don't believe?
我是说,这没有道理。
I mean, it doesn't make sense.
电影精选列表