也许没人会注意到 我们也在做同样的老掉牙的欢呼。”
And maybe nobody will notice we're doing the same old tired cheers. "
-哦,你没有。 -哦,是的,是的。
- Oh, you didn't. - Oh, yeah, I did.
-是的,你做到了。 -是的。
- Yeah, you did. - Yeah.
你知道吗 干巴巴的婊♥子♥干了吗?
You know what that dried-up fucking bitch did?
-什么? -打电♥话♥给我爸爸,告诉他我说了什么。
- What? - Calls my dad and tells him what I said.
-是的。 -哦,天哪。
- Yeah. - Oh, my gosh.
那个C-U-N-T,是的, 需要上♥床♥。
That C-U-N-T, yeah, needs to get laid.
你♥爸♥爸说什么了?
What did your dad say?
哦,谁在乎呢?
Oh, who cares?
我就给他那条可爱的小裤子 公主的日常打扮。
I'll just give him the little sweetie-pants princess suck-up routine.
爸爸的小狗永远不会 说这样的话。
Daddy's little pookie would never say something like that.
天哪,自从你父母离婚后,
Gosh, ever since your parents split up,
你有你♥爸♥爸 包在你的小手指上。
you have your dad wrapped around your little finger.
完全包好了。
Totally wrapped.
-嘿,婊♥子♥! -嘿,安妮。
- Hey, bitches! - Hey, Annie.
-谢谢你等我。 -不管怎样。快点。
- Thanks for waiting for me. - Whatever. Hurry your ass up.
上帝啊。
God.
嘿,我听说你 小啦啦队事件。
Hey, I heard about your little cheerleading incident.
是的,我很出名。
Yeah, I'm totally famous.
你真是个荡♥妇♥。
You're totally a slut.
是啊。
Yeah.
不管怎样,今天上课, 在法语课上,
Anyway, today in class, in French class,
莱克莱尔先生完全 和我调情。
Mr. Leclerc was totally flirting with me.
-上帝,我们走! -我们把动词“to want”连缀起来
- God, here we go! - We were conjugating the verb "to want. "
-因为他太想要你了! -我是维克斯,我是维克斯
- Because he so wants you! - Je veuxl Je veuxl
-哦,天哪。 -赤♥裸♥的莱克莱尔。
- Oh, my gosh. - Bare Leclerc.
光秃秃的莱克勒想要我。
Bare Leclerc wants me.
我想那家伙在监视我们。
I think that guy's watching us.
-什么人? -那边那个人。
- What guy? - That guy over there.
是啊?
Yeah?
-哦,求你了。 -我以前在学校外面见过他。
- Oh, please. - I saw him outside school earlier.
可能只是个变♥态♥ 游船学校彭塘。
Probably just some pervert cruising school poontang.
是的,等等。看这个。
Yeah, wait. Watch this.
嘿,怪胎!
Hey, freak!
嘿,怪胎,你想 一些年轻的东西?
Hey, freak, you want some of the young stuff?
你喜欢吗? 好吧,来拿吧。
You like that? Well, come and get it.
-嘿! -琳达,住手。
- Hey! - Lynda, stop.
嘿,混♥蛋♥。 我爸爸是警长。
Hey, asshole. My daddy's the sheriff.
呵呵?为什么不回去爬 在你那该死的石头下面?
Huh? Why don't you go crawl back under your fucking rock?
-是的,随便。 -看,我告诉过你。
- Yeah, whatever. - See, I told you.
他只是一些 愚蠢的变♥态♥。
He's just some stupid fucking pervert.
-完全变♥态♥。 -天啊,你们疯了。
- Total pervert. - Gosh, you guys are crazy.
那家伙可能很危险。
That guy could have been dangerous.
-哦,天哪。 -不管怎样。
- Oh, God. - Whatever.
-他打算怎么办? -我不知道。
- What is he going to do? - I don't know.
哦,天哪。 你应该和他约会!
Oh, my God. You should date him!
-你应该! -你们这些家伙!
- You should! - You guys!
来吧,我们去拿点东西-
Come on, let's go get something-
-哦,不,5比0。 -嘿。
- Oh, no, 5-0. - Hey.
嗨,爸爸。
Hi, Dad.
嘿,布雷克特先生。
Hey, Mr. Brackett.
-漂亮的毛茸茸的帽子,布雷克特先生。 -谢谢你。
- Nice furry hat, Mr. Brackett. - Thank you.
怎么了,爸爸?
What's up, Dad?
我正在回家的路上。 有人想搭便车吗?
I'm on my way home. Anybody want a ride?
是啊。是的,我要搭便车。
Yeah. Hell, yeah, I'll take a ride.
-没有。 -你们两个?
- No. - You guys?
培根手♥机♥让我恶心。
Bacon-mobiles make me nauseous.
-很好。 -再见,安妮。
- Nice. - Bye, Annie.
-再见。 -再见,伙计们。
- See you later. - Bye, guys.
嘿,孩子。
Hey, kiddo.
-有点像一头猪当爸爸。 -不,我喜欢他。
- Kind of a drag having a pig as a dad. - Nah, I like him.
是啊?你认为 他在和我调情?
Yeah? Do you think he was flirting with me?
-你真是疯了。 -完全正确。
- You are so demented. - Totally.
-是的。再见。 -再见。
- Yeah. See ya. - Bye.
我恨你!
I hate you!
啊,多可爱啊。
Aw, how cute.
你能帮帮我吗 带着这个愚蠢的东西?
Would you please help me with this stupid thing?
好吧,好吧,好吧。
Okay, okay, okay.
天啊。妈妈,你为什么 每年都要处理这个?
Jeez. Mom, why do you deal with this every year?
因为一些难以置信的原因,
Because for some unbelievable reason,
你父亲喜欢。
your father likes it.
-脚看起来像手- -它不起作用。
- The feet look like the hands- - It's not working.
手和脚一样, 我不能把东西弄进洞里,而且-
And the hands like the feet, and I can't get the thing in the hole, and-
-哦,我不明白! -冷静点,我在帮你-
- Oh, I can't get it! - Calm down, I'm helping-
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I got it.
-你明白了吗? -你能试着把它们弄好吗?
- You got it? - Will you try and get those right?
好吧,我会尽力的。
Okay, I'll try.
哦,天哪。
Oh, jeez.
我去过这里 做了两个小时。
I've been out here for two hours doing this.
在那里。
There.
-嘿,你想让我- -把自己吊死。不!
- Hey, do you want me to get- - Just hang himself. No!
我还是对整个 今天早上的百吉饼,
I'm still upset about the whole bagel thing this morning,
如果你想知道真♥相♥。
if you want to know the truth.
妈妈,那是个笑话。
Mom, that was a joke.
-哦,是的。好吧,让我告诉你。 -这是个玩笑。
- Oh, yeah. Well, let me tell you. - It was a joke.
有一些事情 妈妈不需要听。
There are some things moms don't need to hear.
-是的,我17岁。 -我认识你,17岁。
- Yeah, I'm 17. - I know you're 17.
你是最好的,妈妈。
You're the best, Mom.
是的,就在这里。
Yeah, it's right over here.
是啊。你好?
Yeah. Hello?
是的,呃,布莱克特警长。
Yes, uh, Sheriff Brackett, please.
塞缪尔?卢米斯博士。 是啊。你好?他-
Dr. Samuel Loomis. Yeah. Hello? He-
哦,嘘! 我可以借用你的手♥机♥吗?
Oh, sh- ugh! Can I borrow your cell phone?
这东西差不多也有用 作为一排圣诞布丁。
This thing's about as useful as a row of Christmas puddings.
哦,不。我没有。
Oh, no. I don't have one.
导致脑癌。
Causes brain cancer.
哦,是的。正确的。
Oh, yeah. Right.
你知道,我记得这一团糟 就像昨天发生的那样?
You know, I remember this mess just like it happened yesterday?
这是悲剧。
It was tragic.
可怜的女人, 我想她承受不了压力
The poor woman, I guess she couldn't stand the stress
被贴上“撒旦的母亲”的标签
of being labeled "Satan's mother. "
我想她把自己的头给炸了。
I think she blew her fucking head off.
我还是很惊讶。
I'm still amazed.
像那样的小男孩 屠♥杀♥所有那些人。
A young boy like that butchering all those people.
还有当事的医生- 我想他写了本书什么的。
And the doctor involved- I think he wrote a book or something.
该死的血汗钱。
Fucking blood money.
是的,我读过那本书。 这是一部杰作。
Yeah, I read that book. It was a masterpiece.
-现在,我们接近了吗? -是的,就在这里。我顾-
- Now, are we close? - Yes, it's just here. I gu-
-该死的狗♥娘♥养♥的! -什么?
- Goddamn son of a bitch! - What?
那些该死的孩子! 天哪!
Those fucking kids! Jesus Christ!
他们不认为我还有更好的事要做吗 用我的时间清理这些垃圾?
Don't they think I have anything better to do with my time than clean up this shit?
该死的小白♥痴♥!该死的!
Fucking little idiots! God damn it!
你到底要去哪里?
Where the hell are you going?
谁会做这种恶心的事?
Who would do sick shit like this?
我想我知道那是谁的坟墓。
I think I know whose grave that is.
伙计,真♥他♥妈♥的糟透了 他们把这地方卖♥♥了。
Dude, it fucking totally sucks that they're selling this place.
它减少了。 也许我可以买♥♥。
It's reduced. Maybe I can buy it.
是啊,拿着你的10块钱 在你的储蓄罐里?
Yeah, with like, your $10 you have in your piggy bank?
不管怎么说,这都是个垃圾。
It's a shithole anyway.
我会错过的。
I'm going to miss it.
别担心,伙计。
Don't worry, dude.
我们会找到另一所房♥子参加聚会。
We'll find another house to party in.
另外,我会 把货车都抬起来。
Besides, I'm gonna get the van all jacked up.
你会想花 反正还有更多的时间。
You're gonna want to spend more time in there anyway.
等等,等等!
Wait, wait!
等等,就这样。
Wait, just like that.
哦,天哪。
Oh, God.
哦,等等。等待。
Oh, wait. Wait.
就在那里,就在那里。
Right there, right there.
-等等! -等等,我的小腿抽筋了,伙计。
- Hold on! - Wait, my calf is cramping, man.
电影精选列表