去你♥妈♥的♥!操你们!
Fuck you! Fuck you all!
-我恨你! -放出来!
- I hate you! - Let it out!
他妈的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
我得离开这里。
I gotta get out of here.
让我出去! 我恨这个世界!
Just let me out! I hate this world!
-我不想再呆在这里了。 -我知道。没关系。
- I don't want to be here anymore. - I know. It's okay.
-我只想回家。 -没关系。没关系。
- I just want to go home. - It's okay. It's okay.
没关系。
It's okay.
为什么我不能回家?
Why can't I just go home?
可以。
Okay.
可以。可以。可以。
Okay. Okay. Okay.
恐怕你不能回家。
I'm afraid you can't go home.
为什么?
Why?
因为你做了坏事。
Because you've done terrible things.
过来。来吧。
Come here. Come on.
没关系。没事的,迈克尔。
It's okay. It's okay, Michael.
迈克尔的下滑
Michael's downward slide
继续进入地狱般的深渊。
into this hellish abyss continues.
我担心他快要死了 完全关闭。
I fear he's on the verge of completely shutting down.
我设法说服了他们 让你出去
I managed to persuade the suits to let you come outside
坐在花♥园♥里。
and sit out in the garden.
好吧,花♥园♥。
All right, gardens.
不是个迷人的地方, 但至少有点绿色。
Hardly a charming place, but at least there's a bit of greenery.
但是拜托,我是说, 如果你不和我交流,
But please, I mean, if you don't communicate with me,
我能帮你什么忙吗?
how can I help you?
我是来帮你的。
I'm here to help you.
我现在觉得完全失败了,
I feel an utter failure at the moment,
我就是打不通你的电♥话♥。
that I just can't get through to you.
你知道,他们要 在我的报告中看到
And you know, they're going to see in my reports
你没有回应,而且-
that you're not responding, and-
你知道,他们可能 把我从箱子里拿开。
you know, they may take me off the case.
我不知道。我希望不会。
I don't know. I hope not.
我得离开这里。
I need to get out of here.
是的,那不会发生的 一会儿,迈克尔。
Yes, that's not going to happen for a while, Michael.
迈克尔,摘下面具。
Michael, take off the mask.
亲爱的,你看起来不太好。 你得吃东西。来吧。
Honey, you don't look good. You have to eat. Come on.
-把我的面具戴上。 -迈克尔。
- Put my mask back on. - Michael.
请把我的面具戴上。
Please put my mask back on.
来吧。 让我们尽量享受这一天。
Come on. Let's try to enjoy the day.
这个孩子被命名为迈克尔?迈尔斯
The child christened Michael Myers
变成一种鬼魂,
has become a sort of ghost,
一个人的形状。
a mere shape of a human being.
现在这里什么都没有了。
There's nothing left here now.
好吧,在我走之前, 我给你带了点东西。
Well, before I go, I brought you something.
我找到了。我以为你会喜欢 把它挂在你的房♥间里。
I found it. I thought you might like to hang it up in your room.
我以为你会喜欢的。
I thought you'd like it.
嗯,我想下周见。
Well, I guess I'll see you next week.
我陪你到车上去。
I'll walk you to the car.
再见,亲爱的。
Bye, sweetie.
护士,和迈克尔坐在一起。 我要带迈尔斯太太去她的车上。
Nurse, sit with Michael. I'm taking Mrs. Myers to her car.
-是的,先生。 -谢谢你。
- Yes, sir. - Thank you.
可爱的宝贝。
Cute baby.
不可能是你的亲戚。
Couldn't be related to you.
你知道,他现在一直沉默着 差不多两个星期了。
You know, he's been silent now for two weeks almost.
我们真的应该考虑一下 也许是休克治疗。
We really may want to consider maybe shock treatments.
怎么搞的? 怎么搞的?
What happened? What happened?
那里发生了什么事?
What happened there?
嘿!
Hey!
所以你♥他♥妈♥的话不多, 是吗,麦克斯?
So you don't fucking talk a lot, do you, Max?
该死的,我们会得到 一件事是直截了当的。
Goddamn it, we're gonna get one thing straight.
我不为你工作。
I don't work for you.
你可能在这里工作过 多年来
You may have worked here for many years
做了所有的事情,
and done all manner of things,
我想那是因为 你工作很努力。
and I suppose that's because you're a hard worker.
你们大多数人都是。
Most of you people are.
你所有的女人 你的小平房♥很干净,
All your women keep your little bungalows clean,
把脏地板扫干净-
sweep off the dirt floors-
把猫咪收拾好-
keep the papooses in order and all-
但我是我自己的老板,好吗?
but I'm my own boss, all right?
我大约三个月后退休,
I retire in about three months,
你还会在这里 很长一段时间。
and you're still gonna be here for a long time.
现在开门。
Now open the door.
不要接受任何人的命令。
Don't take no orders from anybody.
我们走吧,该死的疯子。该走了。
Let's go, fuck-nut. Time to go.
-嘿!别碰那些。 -什么?
- Hey! Don't touch those. - What?
他不喜欢 当你触摸面具的时候。
He doesn't like it when you touch the masks.
该死,我不想 让流浪汉抓狂。
God damn, I wouldn't want the bum to freak out.
对不起这些链子,米奇。
Sorry about these chains, Mikey.
你什么意思? 你对这些锁链感到抱歉?
What do you mean, you're sorry about these chains?
你对这个大白♥痴♥有感觉, 是这样吗?
You got feelings for this big idiot, is that what it is?
怎么回事,伊斯梅尔? 他妈的怎么了,伙计?
What's the dig goin' on, Ismael? What the fuck, man?
你知道吗?我一直在照顾 差不多20年了。
You know what? I've been taking care of this kid for almost 20 years.
我和他-
And me and him-
你知道吗?不要介意。 闭嘴,伙计。
You know what? Never mind. Just shut up, man.
别碰他的东西。
Just keep your hands off his things.
别看我。
Don't look at me.
我会成为一个讨厌鬼 在你最可怕的噩梦里,混♥蛋♥。
I'll be a shitstorm in your worst nightmare, motherfucker.
我要进来把这地方搞砸 一天晚上,你看着。
I'll come in here and fuck this place up one night, you watch.
我真的不知道还能说什么,迈克尔。
I really don't know what else to say, Michael.
你已经15年没说话了。
You haven't said a word for 15 years.
天哪,那是一辈子。
Christ, that's a lifetime.
差不多两倍长 作为我的第一次婚姻。
That's nearly twice as long as my first marriage.
真的。
Wow.
很奇怪,迈克尔。
It's strange, Michael.
奇怪的是,你变得。。。
In a weird way, you've become like...
…就像我最好的朋友。
...like my best friend.
它只是告诉你我的生活是多么糟糕。
It just shows you how fucked up my life is.
我已经尽我所能为你做了。
I've done all I possibly can for you.
所以我很抱歉告诉你
So I'm sorry to tell you
这将是我的最后一天。
that this is going to be my last day.
迈克尔。。。
Michael...
我得走了。
I have to move on.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
保重,迈克尔。
Take care, Michael.
当心。
Take care.
这些眼睛会欺骗你的。
These eyes will deceive you.
他们会毁了你。
They will destroy you.
他们会夺走你的清白。。。
They will take from you your innocence...
你的骄傲。。。
your pride...
最后是你的灵魂。
and eventually your soul.
这些眼睛看不见 你和我看到的。
These eyes do not see what you and I see.
在这些眼睛后面 只有黑暗,
Behind these eyes one finds only blackness,
没有光。
the absence of light.
这些是眼睛。。。
These are the eyes...
一个精神病患者。
of a psychopath.
迈克尔是被创造出来的
Michael was created
完全一致
by a perfect alignment
内外因素
of interior and exterior factors
大错特错-
gone violently wrong-
一场完美的风暴,如果你愿意的话。
a perfect storm, if you will.
从而创造了一个精神病患者
Thus creating a psychopath
没有界限。。。
that knows no boundaries...
没有界限。
and has no boundaries.
肯德尔,我真的不感激
Kendall, I really don't appreciate
被叫出 我最喜欢的水坑
being called out of my favorite watering hole
下来 该死的墓地轮班。
to come down on the fuckin' graveyard shift.
如果你在这件事上对我下手, 我他妈的会拿它来对付你的。
If you do me dirt on this one, I'll fuckin' hold it against you.
嘿,你知道吗?我要操她。 你不想和她上♥床♥?
Hey, you know what? I'll fuck her. You don't want to fuck her?
我要操她。就在这里。
I'll fuck her. Right here.
米奇,米奇,米奇。
Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.
电影精选列表