-我得走了。 -拜托,女士。
- I gotta go. - Please, ma'am.
我们只想给孩子最好的。 请不要生气。
We only want the best for the child. Please don't take offense.
请坐。坐下来。
Please, sit down. Sit down.
谢谢您。
Thank you.
听着,呃,迈尔斯小姐。。。
Look, uh, Miss Myers...
我们发现了这个。。。
we found this...
在迈克尔的书包里。
in Michael's school bag.
来吧。了不起的事。 他发现一只死猫。
Come on. Big deal. He found a dead cat.
还有这些。
And these.
那是什么?
What is that?
我希望你不是胆小鬼,迈尔斯太太。
I hope you're not squeamish, Mrs. Myers.
哦,天哪。
Oh, God.
哦,这真的很恶心。
Oh, this is really sick.
你是说迈克尔干的?
Are you saying Michael did this?
迈克尔喜欢动物。他-
Michael loves animals. He-
他为什么要这样做?
Why would he do this?
迈尔斯太太,典型的伤害的刺♥激♥ 或者给小动物带来痛苦,
Mrs. Myers, typically the thrill of hurting or causing pain to smaller creatures,
这通常是一个预警信♥号♥♥。
it's often an early warning sign.
什么预警信♥号♥♥?
Early warning sign for what?
为了更深层更大的问题。
For much deeper and bigger problems.
什么叫问题? 这是什么?
What do you mean problems? What is this?
他是个心烦意乱的年轻人。
He's a very disturbed young man.
我得评估他, 我想采访他。
I have to evaluate him, and I'd like to interview him.
我要带他去 通过一系列测试。
I need to take him through a series of tests.
好吧,你可以和他谈谈, 但是-
Well, you can talk to him, but what does-
怎么评价他- 那是什么意思?
what does evaluating him- what does that mean?
很明显,他是个精神错乱的人 能对宠物这么做的年轻人。
Obviously, he's a very deranged young mind that can do this to his pets.
你不知道是他干的。
You don't know that he did that.
妈的,伙计,如果我再被拘留一次, 我会被开除的。
Fuck, man, if I get one more fucking detention, I'll be fucking expelled.
我老爸会揍我一顿的。
My old man's gonna beat my ass.
我们得去拿那块屎 在周末这样我们就不会有麻烦了。
We gotta get that piece of shit on the weekend so we don't get in trouble.
伙计,如果我看到迈尔斯的阴♥部♥, 他妈的死了。
Dude, if I see that Myers pussy, he's fucking dead.
你想要吗?
You want it?
呵呵?你想要吗?
Huh? Do you want it?
啊!
Aah!
噢!
Ow!
卧♥槽♥?
What the fuck?
哦,你♥他♥妈♥的死定了。
Oh, you're so fucking dead.
哦,请停下。
Oh, please stop.
住手!
Stop!
拜托。
Please.
拜托。 请不要!
Please. Please no!
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
别伤害我。只是-对不起。
Don't hurt me. Just- I'm sorry.
不,不,不,不要。 别。求你了。拜托。
No, no, no, don't. Don't. Please. Please.
拜托。
Please.
别伤害我。
Don't hurt me.
不。
No.
嘿,小丑。
Hey, clown.
嘿。
Hey.
神经病男孩。
Psycho boy.
猫杀手。
Cat killer.
你真的折磨和杀害 所有这些毫无价值的动物,孩子?
Do you really torture and kill all them worthless animals, boy?
让你觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥ 该死的杀手,哈?
Make you feel like a real bad-ass motherfucker killer, huh?
真是个大混♥蛋♥,
That is some deep-ass,
说真的,混♥蛋♥,伙计。
serious, faggoty-ass shit, man.
朱迪思,我要迟到了!
Judith, I'm gonna be late!
“朱迪思,我要迟到了!”
"Judith, I'm gonna be late!"
你真是个爱发牢骚的小婊♥子♥, 你知道吗?
You really are a whiny little bitch, you know that?
罗尼,别说了。
Ronnie, knock it off.
妈,朱迪思在浪费我所有的时间。
Ma, Judith is wasting all my time.
我真的不该让你走 你今天在学校拉的那些狗屎之后。
I really shouldn't even let you go after that shit you pulled today at school.
哦,妈妈,求你了?
Oh, Ma, please?
好吧,迈克尔,冷静点。
All right, Michael, calm down.
明天事情会变的 在这里,
Tomorrow things are gonna change around here,
所以我建议你今晚好好过。
so I suggest you live it up tonight.
朱迪思!
Judith!
在这里。
Here.
什么?
What?
你能帮我个忙吗 拿你弟弟的把戏还是治疗?
Would you do me a favor and please take your brother trick-or-treating?
为什么你没有那副非人的懒惰 在沙发上做吗?
Why don't you have that subhuman sloth over there on the couch do it?
你知道吗,如果我能把那个懒汉灌醉 从他肥屁♥股♥上下来,我会的。
You know, if I could get that lazy drunk off his fat ass, I would.
婊♥子♥,如果你不认为我没有 你♥他♥妈♥的胡扯的精神清单!
Bitch, if you don't think I ain't making a mental list of all your fucking bullshit!
亲爱的,看着我。
Sweetie, look at me.
我知道事情很糟,
I know things have been bad,
但是明天我们开始 一切都好起来了,好吗?
but tomorrow we start to make everything better, okay?
是啊。
Yeah.
我喜欢你的卷发。 看起来很漂亮。
I like your hair curly. It looks pretty.
谢谢,亲爱的。 玩好玩的把戏,好吗?
Thanks, sweetie. Have fun trick-or-treating, okay?
不要吃太多糖果。
Don't eat too much candy.
嘿,迈尔斯太太。
Hey, Mrs. Myers.
我要你11点前出去。
I want you out by 11.
-我做了什么? -我知道你在做什么。
- What'd I do? - I know what you do.
无论什么。
Whatever.
不给糖就捣蛋怎么样?
What about trick-or-treating?
你在开玩笑吧? 你自己去吧。
Are you kidding me? Go by yourself.
不管怎样,你不是太老了吗?
Aren't you too old for that, anyway?
无论什么。
Whatever.
对不起,斯奎特,玩得开心点。
Sorry, squirt, but have fun.
不给糖就捣蛋!
Trick or treat!
#爱伤人#
# Love hurts #
#爱情伤疤#
# Love scars #
#爱情的创伤#
# Love wounds #
#和马克#
# And marks #
#任何心#
# Any heart #
#不难#
# Not tough #
#或强壮#
# Or strong #
#够了#
# Enough #
#承受巨大的痛苦#
# To take a lot of pain #
#承受很大的痛苦#
# Take a lot of pain #
#爱情就像一朵云#
# Love is like a cloud #
#下了很多雨#
# Holds a lot of rain #
#爱伤人#
# Love hurts #
#哦,哦,爱情很伤人#
# Ooh, ooh, love hurts #
如果你♥爸♥爸听到我们怎么办?
What if your dad hears us?
等等,伙计。
Hold up, man.
那个该死的醉鬼操罗尼 不是我爸爸。
That fucking drunk-prick fuck Ronnie ain't my dad.
好吧,我-我不知道。
Okay, I- I didn't know.
我爸爸在天堂,好吗?
My daddy's in heaven, okay?
可以。
Okay.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
闭上眼睛。
Close your eyes.
把它们关上,好吗?
Keep them closed, all right?
我给你一个惊喜。
I got a surprise for you.
打开。
Open.
啊啊哈!
Aaarrrgghhh!
啊哈!
Aaahh!
-哇哦。 -什么?
- Wow. - What?
把那愚蠢的东西拿开。
Take that stupid thing off.
哦,来吧,宝贝。 我想戴上面具。
Oh, come on, babe. I want to do it with the mask on.
啊!
Uhh!
啊!啊!啊!啊!
Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!
史蒂夫,住手。
Steve, stop it.
停下来。
Stop.
一晚一次就够了。
Once a night is enough.
住手。
Stop it.
迈克尔?
Michael?
迈克尔,他妈的 你在这里干什么?
Michael, what the fuck are you doing in here?
回答我。 迈克尔。
Answer me. Michael.
迈克尔!
Michael!
电影精选列表