回答我!
Answer me!
他妈的- 迈克尔!
What the fuck- Michael!
回答-
Answer-
万圣节快乐,布。
Happy Halloween, Boo.
天哪,现在到底发生了什么事?
Jesus, what the hell happened now?
亲爱的,你在外面干什么?
Sweetie, what are you doing out here?
天很冷。
It's freezing.
迈克尔,怎么了?
Michael, what's going on?
迈克尔,回答我。
Michael, answer me.
把孩子给我。
Give me the baby.
迈克尔,怎么了?
Michael, what is going on?
回答我。
Answer me.
…相关 今晚的凶杀案。
...in connection with tonight's brutal murders.
…迈尔斯家族,
...the Myers family,
被警方描述 就像曼森的邪恶一样,
and was described by police as Manson-like in its viciousness,
更可怕的是 好莱坞可以想象。
and more horrific than anything Hollywood could imagine.
朱迪丝?迈尔斯的裸体 被发现面朝下躺着
Judith Myers' nude body was found lying face-down
在楼上走廊的血泊中。
in a pool of blood in an upstairs hallway.
显然她被刺了17刀。
Apparently she had been stabbed 17 times.
她的男朋友史蒂文?海莉的尸体 在楼下的厨房♥里被发现,
Her boyfriend Steven Haley's body was found in the kitchen downstairs,
一次明显的恶毒殴打的受害者 用铝制棒球棒。
the victim of an apparent vicious beating with an aluminum baseball bat.
还有迈尔斯和海莉,
Along with Myers and Haley,
第三个受害者,罗尼?怀特,
a third victim, Ronnie White,
被发现绑在椅子上,
who was found bound to a chair,
怀特的脖子裂开了 用菜刀
White's neck slit wide open with a kitchen knife
被捅了无数刀 脸和胸部。
and stabbed numerous times in the face and chest.
当然我们会有更多 关于这个可怕的故事。
Of course we'll have much more on this horrific story as it develops.
但现在, 三个人被残忍♥杀害,
But for now, three people brutally murdered,
还有一个10岁的男孩,迈克尔?迈尔斯, 被拘留。
and a 10-year-old boy, Michael Myers, being held in custody.
我站在外面 史密斯格罗夫疗养院
I'm standing outside Smith's Grove Sanitarium
昨晚晚些时候,
where late last night,
10岁的迈克尔?迈尔斯被调走了
10-year-old Michael Myers was transferred
在被判有罪后 一级谋杀案。
after being found guilty of first-degree murder.
迈尔斯的判决出来了 在最长的一次之后
Myers' verdict comes after one of the lengthiest
最昂贵的试验 在这个州的历史上。
and most expensive trials in the state's history.
在审判期间出席, 塞缪尔?卢米斯博士。
In attendance during this trial, Dr. Samuel Loomis.
卢米斯现在已经被任命了 马斯特森法官
Loomis has now been appointed by Judge Masterson
监督迈尔斯的护理 被关在史密斯的树林里。
to oversee Myers' care while incarcerated here at Smith's Grove.
你好,你好,你好。
Hello, hello, hello.
你能在里面说话吗?
Can you talk in there?
嗨,我是迈克尔?迈尔斯。
Hi, I'm Michael Myers.
好吧,好吧。没关系。
Okay, okay. That's fine.
很好。很好。 好的,我们开始了。
That's good. That's good. Okay, we're on.
你今天感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling today?
很好。
Good.
我能问你点事吗?
Could I ask you something?
你可以问我 你想要什么都行。
You can ask me whatever you want.
这就是我来这里的原因。
That's why I'm here.
如果你有什么想法, 随便什么都行。
If you have anything on your mind, feel free- anything.
可以。
Okay.
你为什么这么好笑?
Why do you talk so funny?
说得这么好笑?
Talk so funny?
告诉我,迈克尔,
Tell me, Michael,
你还记得什么。。。
what do you remember about...
那晚,万圣节?
that night, Halloween?
你什么意思? 比如我的服装和糖果?
What do you mean, like my costume and candy?
所以你什么都不记得了 关于杀人的事?
So you remember nothing about the killing?
你什么都不记得 关于拿刀的事?
You remember nothing about getting a knife?
-我没有那么做。 -哦,好吧。
- I didn't do that. - Oh, okay.
但你浑身是血。 是谁的血?
But you were covered in blood. Whose blood was it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
案例:迈克尔?迈尔斯。
Case: Michael Myers.
对未经训练的人来说, 没有什么视觉异常
To the untrained eye, there's nothing visually abnormal
有了这个天使般的小男孩, 但必须记住不要被愚弄
with this angelic young boy, but one must remember not to be fooled
以他平静、谦逊的外表。
by his calm, unassuming facade.
我今天能回家吗?
Can I go home today?
不,今天不行。
No, not today.
明天?
Tomorrow?
我不知道。 我得和医生谈谈。
I don't know. I have to talk to the doctor about that.
-嘿,妈妈。 -是的。
- Hey, Mommy. - Yeah.
家里的人都没事吧?
Is everyone at home okay?
家里一切都好。
Everything's okay at home.
可以。
Okay.
嘿,米奇。
Hey, Mikey.
你好吗?
How you doing?
听着,你不能让那些墙 把你弄下来。
Look, you can't let those walls get you down.
相信我,我知道。
Believe me, I know.
我在墙后呆了一会儿。
I spent a little time behind walls.
我知道他们会把你逼疯的。
I know they can drive you crazy.
你得往墙外看。
You gotta look beyond the walls.
你知道的, 学会活在你的头脑里。
You know, learn to live inside your head.
嘿,没有墙 这能阻止你。
Hey, there's no walls that can stop you there.
好吧,我得回去工作了。
All right, I gotta get back to work.
现在你放松点,米奇。
Now you take it easy, Mikey.
看我的面具。
Look at my mask.
哦,哇哦。美丽的。是啊。
Oh, wow. Beautiful. Yeah.
为什么全是黑色的?
Why is it all black?
因为它是我最喜欢的颜色之一。
'Cause it's one of my favorite colors.
嗯,实际上黑色不是一种颜色,是吗?
Well, actually black isn't a color, is it?
是没有颜色。
It's the absence of color.
在颜色的光谱中,
In the spectrum of colors,
你是黑人, 没有颜色,
you go from black, which is no color,
一直到白色,
all the way through to white,
每种颜色都有。
which is every color.
所以从技术上来说-
So technically-
其实并不重要- 但是黑色不是一种颜色。
not that it really matters- but black isn't a color.
你为什么来?
Why did you make it?
我有我的秘密。
I have my secrets.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
我以为我们没有秘密, 你和我。
I thought we had no secrets, you and I.
因为没人看见我。
Because no one sees me.
是的,他们有。 我每天都见到你。
Yes, they do. I see you every day.
你妈妈,她每周都来。
Your mom, she comes every week.
还有人吗?
Anybody else?
不。
No.
迈克尔开始迷恋
Michael has begun to obsess
论建筑 这些原始面具。
on the construction of these primitive masks.
这是一个难得的机会 他会允许自己
It is the rare occasion that he will allow himself
在没有这些的情况下被看到。
to be seen without one of these.
仅在每周访问期间 从他母亲那里
Only during the weekly visits from his mother
他有没有瞥见那个男孩 他可能曾经是。
does he show brief glimpses of the boy he once may have been.
你喜欢我的面具吗?
Do you like my mask?
你什么时候做的?
When did you make this?
就在昨天。
Just yesterday.
我喜欢这个面具,因为它遮住了我的脸。
I like the mask because it hides my face.
我不喜欢你把脸藏起来。
I don't like you to hide your face.
脱下来。
Take it off.
它隐藏了我的丑陋。
It hides my ugliness.
亲爱的,别这么说。 脱下来。
Sweetie, don't say that. Take it off.
你不丑。
You're not ugly.
别那样说话,好吗?
Don't talk like that, okay?
可以。
Okay.
我非常想念你。
I miss you so much.
我也很想你。
I miss you, too.
迈克尔所谓的正常时刻
Michael's so-called normal moments
越来越少了,
are becoming fewer and fewer,
我特别担心这个。
and I'm particularly worried about this.
我相信这些面具 开始建立精神避难所
I believe that these masks have begun to create a mental sanctuary
迈克尔可以躲在里面 在他自己和从他自己。
in which Michael can hide within himself and from himself.
#用冬青树枝装饰大厅, 法拉拉,拉拉,拉拉#
# Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la, la la la la #
电影精选列表