是因为如果你相信, 那么你就被他的力量保护了?
Is it because if you believe, then you're protected by his powers?
好吧,汤米, 关于那个粗人的事已经够多了。
Okay, Tommy, enough about the Boogey Man.
这是胡说八道。
It's nonsense.
在这件事上我和汤米在一起。
I'm with Tommy on this one.
是啊。你为什么要 避开这个话题,劳丽?
Yeah. Why do you keep avoiding the subject, Laurie?
她害怕吗?
Is- Is she scared?
-也许她是。 -哦,是的。
- Maybe she is. - Ooh, yeah.
-也许你害怕了! -你害怕吗?
- Maybe you're scared! - Are you scared?
好的,停下!住手!
Okay, stop! Stop!
请让我一个人呆五秒钟。
Leave me alone for five seconds, please.
-五,四,三。。。 -你们。。。
- Five, four, three... - You guys...
-好的,请不要。 -二,一。
- Okay, please don't. - Two, one.
不!不!
No! No!
我要告诉你父母!
I'm going to tell your parents!
嘿,不要这样拉。 你要把一切都展出来。
Hey, don't pull it like that. You're going to stretch it all out.
-来吧,麦奇。 -停下来。这很贵,白♥痴♥。
- Come on, munchie. - Stop. This is expensive, idiot.
-你想操♥我♥吗? -是的。
- You want to fuck me? - Yeah.
-是吗? -你真♥他♥妈♥性感,宝贝。
- Yeah? - You're so fucking hot, babe.
你想操♥我♥吗? 我想听你这么说。
You want to fuck me? I want to hear you say it.
-我要操你。 -是吗?
- I'm gonna fuck you. - Yeah?
再说一遍。
Say it again.
真♥他♥妈♥的暖和。
It's so fucking warm.
哦,天哪-
Oh, my-
怎么了?
What's the matter?
林赛,你该回家了。
Lindsey, it's time for you to go home.
但电影还没结束。
But the movie's not over.
你可以看完电影 在你家。
You can finish watching the movie at your house.
-商业休息时间怎么样? -没有。
- How about during the commercial break? - Negative.
去拿你的夹克!
Go get your jacket!
你听到了,女孩。 继续前进。
You heard her, girl. Keep on marching.
啊!我是示巴女王,好吗?
Ugh! I am Queen Sheba, okay?
-低头拜我。 -去拿你的夹克。
- Bow down and worship me. - Go get your jacket.
你确定你没事吗 我带林赛回家的时候?
Are you sure you're okay while I take Lindsey home?
-我很好。 -你确定吗,小汤米?
- I'm fine. - Are you sure, little Tommy?
-你一个人来! -我很好,别再问了!
- You'll be by yourself! - I'm fine, now stop asking!
-你确定吗? -是的!
- Are you sure? - Yes!
-他很害怕。 -不,我没有。
- He's scared. - No, I'm not.
-是的,你是。 -闭嘴。
- Yes, you are. - Shut up.
好吧,你们两个。停下来。
Okay, you guys. Stop.
规矩点,汤米?沃米。
Behave, Tommy-Wommy.
大约17年前, 我接到911了
About 17 years ago, I respond to a 911
结果是 迈尔斯女人的自杀。
which turned out to be the Myers woman's suicide.
我看到这个美丽的, 无辜的婴儿坐在这该死的烂摊子里,
And I see this beautiful, innocent baby sitting in this bloody mess,
我无法想象这个孩子在成长 脖子上挂着耻辱,
and I can't imagine this child growing up with a stigma around her neck,
所以我在报告中忽略了她, 我开车送她去另一个城镇,
so I omit her from the report, I drive her to another town,
让她下车 在最近的急诊室。
and drop her off at the nearest emergency room.
我想这个 就要结束了。
And I think that this is going to be the end of it.
大约三个月后, 我从我的一个朋友那里得知,
About three months later, I find out from a friend of mine,
梅森?斯特罗德, 他收养了孩子。
Mason Strode, that he's adopted the baby.
哦,天哪。
Oh, my God.
-冷吗? -是的。
- Cold? - Yeah.
好的,过来。
Okay, come here.
-你玩得开心吗? -是的。
- Did you have fun? - Yeah.
你确定?
You sure?
是啊。
Yeah.
安妮?我们要进来了。
Annie? We're coming in.
你最好正派点。
You better be decent.
-灯在哪里? -给你。
- Where are the lights? - Here.
安妮!
Annie!
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
林赛,快跑回家!
Lindsey, run home!
去叫警♥察♥!快走!
Go call the police! Go!
救命啊!救命啊!救命啊!
Help! Help! Help!
哦,天哪,亲爱的! 你没事吧?
Oh, my God, honey! Are you okay?
哦,宝贝,发生什么事了?
Oh, baby, what happened?
-他进来了- -我要报♥警♥了。
- He's in- - I'm going to call the police.
可以?我保证。
Okay? I promise.
倒霉!
Shit!
- 911. -我需要一辆救护车!
- 911. - I need an ambulance, please!
我的朋友流血至死。
My friend's bleeding to death.
劳丽!
Laurie!
我叫劳丽?斯特罗德, 我在1987年的温彻斯特大道。
My name is Laurie Strode, and I'm at 1987 Winchester Drive.
我们接到911电♥话♥, 1987年温彻斯特大道。
We have a 911 call, 1987 Winchester Drive.
这是布雷克特。
This is Brackett.
紧急情况的性质是什么 谁打电♥话♥来的?
What's the nature of the emergency and who called it in?
两个刺伤受害者的电♥话♥ 由劳里?斯特罗德放置
Two-stabbing-victim call placed by a Laurie Strode.
他找到她了! 他找到她了,看在上帝的份上!
He's found her! He's found her, for God's sake!
-到那儿要多长时间? -大约十分钟。
- How long's it going to take to get there? - It's about ten minutes.
劳丽!
Laurie!
拜托,你得帮助她。
Please, you've got to help her.
劳丽!
Laurie!
宝贝!宝贝,等一下,好吗? 安妮,他们-
Baby! Baby, hold on, okay? Annie, they're com-
救命啊!
Help!
救命啊!拜托!
Help! Please!
救命啊!
Help!
救命啊!拜托!
Help! Please!
救命啊,求你了!有人!
Help, please! Someone!
汤米!
Tommy!
汤米,开门!
Tommy, open the door!
打开门! 汤米,开门!
Open the door! Tommy, open the door!
汤米! 打开门!
Tommy! Open the door!
打开门!汤米! 打开门!
Open the door! Tommy! Open the door!
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
汤米,林赛在哪儿?
Where's Lindsey, Tommy?
-林赛在哪里? -她就在那儿!
- Where's Lindsey? - She's right there!
-她在楼上! -我就在这里。
- She's upstairs! - I'm right here.
上楼去!
Go upstairs!
汤米,上楼去!
Tommy, go upstairs!
伙计们,上厕所!
Guys, get in the bathroom!
-他来了! -住手!嘘!
- He's coming! - Stop! Shh!
汤米,安静点,好吗?
Tommy, be quiet, please?
我明白了。 你去楼上看看。
I got this. You check upstairs.
正确的。
Right.
这是警♥察♥。 你还好吗?
This is the police. Are you all right?
他在外面!请帮助我们!
He's out there! Please help us!
门锁上了。
The door's locked.
你能开门吗?
Are you able to unlock the door?
你能开门吗?
Are you able to open the door?
是啊。
Yeah.
劳丽,不。
Laurie, no.
他走了吗?
Is he gone?
不,这里没有人。
No, there's no one out here.
求你了,把门打开。
Please, just unlock the door.
是的,等等。
Yeah, hold on.
-不! -打开门。
- No! - Open the door.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
别动!
Freeze!
啊!
Aah!
跟在我后面。
Stay behind me.
安妮?
Annie?
亲爱的?
Sweetie?
安妮。
Annie.
安妮。哦,亲爱的。
Annie. Oh, sweetie.
跟我在一起。 跟我在一起。
Stay with me. Stay with me.
他们很快就到了。 来吧,亲爱的。
They'll be here soon. Come on, darling.
上帝啊。
Jesus.
在这里!
Over here!
在里面!
Inside here!
-粗人! -救命啊!
- Boogey Man! - Help!
电影精选列表