给你。 我想让你见见诺埃尔表兄。
Here we go. I want you to meet Cousin Noel.
-嗨,亲爱的。你好。 -嗯?
- Hi, there, sweetie. Hi. - Huh?
哦,我们只是来看看你。
Oh, we're just here to look in on you.
我们知道这是你的第一晚。
We know it's your first night and all.
我们只想看看你怎么样。哦!
We just want to see how you are. Oh!
-你不是个可爱的小东西吗? -不错吧?
- Aren't you a pretty little thing? - Not bad, huh?
我们只是确定一切都好。
We're just makin' sure everything's okay.
哦,现在,我们没事了。嘿。 哦,看看那些小乳♥头♥。
Oh, now, we're okay. Hey. Ooh, look at those little titties.
你说得对! 哦,看那儿。
You're right! Oh, look at there.
下面还有什么?
What else is under there?
不,不,不,不,不。 哦,是的!喔!
No, no, no, no, no. Oh, yeah! Whoo!
我们有一个战士!
We got ourselves a fighter!
一个新的! 你做得很好,堂兄。
A fresh one! You done good, cousin.
哈哈哈!
Hah-hah!
-我有个主意。 -好吧。
- I got an idea. - Okay.
我有他妈的诚意, 好主意!
I got me a fuckin' bona fide, sure as shit idea!
-让她安静点。 -上帝,闭嘴。
- Keep her fuckin' quiet. - God, shut up.
哦,米奇,米奇,米奇,米奇,米奇。
Oh, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.
你好,迈克!
Hello, Mike!
嘿,米奇。我们带你来的 一个小公♥司♥。
Hey, Mikey. We brought you a little company.
是的,我们找到你了 一些新的,新鲜的肉,宝贝。
Yeah, we got you some new, fresh meat, baby.
该死的婊♥子♥。 你想尝尝吗?
Fuckin' bitch. You want some of that?
来吧,宝贝!
Come on, baby!
告诉我们你是个男人,是吧?
Show us you're a man, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的想找个女人吗?
You want some fuckin' pussy?
是啊。
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的想找个女人?
You want some fuckin' pussy, huh?
是啊。嗯,那很好。 来点怎么样,杀手?
Yeah. Mm, that's good. How 'bout some of that, killer?
他不会这么做的。 让我舔-
He ain't gonna do it. Let me lick-
让我只是-
Let me just-
你♥他♥妈♥的想打架吗?
You wanna fuckin' fight, huh?
-快点,婊♥子♥。 -操她妈的。
- Come on, bitch. - Fuck the shit outta her.
-快点!抓住她! -是的,宝贝!
- Come on! Get on her! - Yeah, baby!
你这该死的臭皮包,来吧!
You fucking tard-ass faggot, come on!
是啊!
Yeah!
你是个同性恋,孩子?
You a faggot, boy?
你是个同性恋,哈?
You a faggot, huh?
卧♥槽♥?
What the fuck?
嘿,你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Hey, you son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的! 放开他。
Son of a bitch! Let him go.
肯德尔!
Kendall!
怎么了,米奇? 我是肯德尔。
What the fuck, Mikey? It's Kendall.
我是肯德尔,米奇。
It's Kendall, Mikey.
荣耀颂歌♥?
Gloria?
在圣殿,圣殿, 圣埃斯皮里图。。。
En el nombre del Padre, y del Hijo, y del Espíritu Santo...
米奇,你在干什么 离开你的房♥间?
Mikey, what are you doing out of your room?
可以。。。
Okay...
现在,什么都不要做
Now, don't do nothing
我们以后都会后悔的, 好吧,米奇?
we're both gonna regret later, okay, Mikey?
我得把你弄回来 进你的房♥间,好吗?
I'm gonna have to get you back into your room, okay now?
让我来拿。
Let me get these.
我只想。。。
I'm just gonna...
戴上手铐。。。
get these handcuffs and...
我要试着戴上手铐 现在就在你身上,米奇。
I'm gonna try to put these handcuffs on you right now, Mikey.
然后我们会带你回来 在你自己的床上,好吗?
And then we'll get you back into your own bed, okay?
米奇!
Mikey!
我对你很好,米奇。
I was good to you, Mikey.
我对你很好,米奇。
I was good to you, Mikey.
你好。
Hello.
-山姆。 -这是谁?
- Sam. - Who is this?
山姆,我是科普林森。
Sam, it's Koplenson.
谁?
Who?
史密斯林的科普林森医生。
Dr. Koplenson from Smith's Grove.
他出去了。
He's out.
迈克尔出去了。
Michael's out.
倒霉。什么?
Shit. What?
他几小时前就爆发了。
He broke out a few hours ago.
山姆,这是- 这是一场该死的大屠♥杀♥。
Sam, it's a- it's a fucking massacre.
我马上就来。 好吧。
I'm coming right away. All right.
哦,妈的。
Oh, shit.
#现代战士 中庸的步伐#
# A modern-day warrior Mean, mean stride #
#今天的汤姆?索耶 卑鄙,卑鄙的骄傲#
# Today's Tom Sawyer Mean, mean pride #
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
必须离开卡车。
Gotta leave the truck.
好吧,孩子们。
All right, boys.
格里兹利回来了。 谁有爆竹千斤顶?
Grizzley's back in town. Who's got the Cracker Jacks?
格里兹利回来了!
Grizzley's back!
好吧!
All right!
看这里。
Look it here.
那是一项新的油漆工作。
That's a new paint job.
别搞砸了。别挠它。
Don't mess it up. Don't scratch it.
是啊。
Yeah.
哦,伙计。
Oh, man.
哦,天哪。
Oh, my goodness.
哦!
Ooh!
#世界是, 世界是爱和。。。#
# The world is, the world is love and... #
淘气的女孩。
Naughty girl.
淘气的,淘气的女孩。
Naughty, naughty girl.
嘿,伙计, 只是想让你振作起来,
Hey, buddy, just to give you a heads up,
我有一个墨西哥玉米卷 对我顶嘴,
I got a taco deluxe supreme talking back at me,
所以我要待一段时间。
so I'm going to be a while.
你介意在别的地方等吗 让我和平地通过这头野兽?
So do you mind waiting somewhere else and let me pass this beast in peace?
听着,兄弟。。。
Look, brother...
如果你想找点行动,
if you're looking for some kind of action,
你最好把它放在拱门上 在我放下这东西之前。
you better take it on the arches before I'm done dropping this load.
否则你会成为一个令人遗憾的混♥蛋♥。
Or you're going to be one sorry A-hole.
我懂了。
I see.
我们得到的是。。。
What we got here is...
无法沟通。
a failure to communicate.
你等一下,黛西。
You just hold on, Daisy.
我有东西给你。
I've got something for you.
让我自我介绍一下。
Let me introduce myself.
我是乔?格里兹利,婊♥子♥。
I'm Joe Grizzley, bitch.
我要把面具剪了 就在你脸上,你-
And I'm going to cut that mask right off your face, you-
快-快回来!
Get- Get back!
我不害怕!
I ain't scared!
来吧,什么-
Come on, what-
#桑德曼先生。。。#
# Mr. Sandman... #
梅森,劳里!
Mason, Laurie!
早晨。
Morning.
我该死的眼镜呢?
Where are my goddamn glasses?
-天啊,辛斯,我要迟到了。 -在你头上。
- Jesus, Cynth, I'm gonna be late. - On your head.
-哦,嘘-我要疯了。 -快走。
- Oh, sh- I'm gonna lose my mind. - Move.
请原谅我。
Excuse me.
-你开玩笑吧。 -现在怎么办?
- You gotta be kidding me. - Now what?
上面写着镍的硬件 就要倒闭了。
It says here Nickel's Hardware is going out of business.
42年就这样结束了。
42 years and that's it, over and done.
是的,很好。他们是个骗子。
Yeah, well, good. They're a rip-off.
尼克尔斯先生是个老色狼。
And Mr. Nickels is a horny old pervert.
好吧,我都不想知道。
Okay, don't even want to know.
你猜怎么着,妈妈。
Guess what, Mom.
尼克先生喜欢碰我 走错了路。
Mr. Nickels likes to touch me the wrong way.
喔,喔,妈妈!
Ooh, whoo, Mommy!
好吧,那可不好笑。
Okay, that is so not funny.
妈妈,要螺丝刀吗? 你想要一把锤子吗?
Want a screwdriver, Mommy? You want a hammer?
看这个,妈妈。哦!
Look at this, Mom. Oh!
-劳丽,住手! -对不起。可以。
- Laurie, stop! - I'm sorry. Okay.
-你在吃吗? -不,我去学校拿点东西。
- Are you eating? - No, I'll get something at school.
-哦,天哪。 -哦,当然。
- Oh, my God. - Oh, sure.
就让那些不知名的劫匪 美国的公♥司♥怪兽
Just let the faceless marauding corporate monsters of America
电影精选列表