你为什么停下来? 哦,天哪-
Why'd you stop? Oh, God-
哦,操。
Oh, fuck.
他妈的警告一下就好了。
A fucking little warning would be nice.
-操。 -对不起。
- Fuck. - I'm sorry.
上帝啊。
Jesus.
-再给我拿杯啤酒。 -你明白了。
- Get me another beer. - You get it.
我才刚刚做了所有的重担。
I'm the one that just did all the heavy lifting.
好吧,我去。
All right, I'll go.
所以,说真的,从1到10, 我要5分吗?
So, seriously, on a scale from 1 to 10, should I have a 5?
怎么样。。。零?
How about... zero?
-更像- -零。
- More like- - Zero.
更像是零加11。
More like zero plus 11.
-喂? -哟,妈妈。
- Hello? - Yo, Mama.
怎么了,伙计?
What up, dude?
-没什么。 -哦,怎么了?
- Nothing much. - Oh, what's wrong?
我只是在想 安妮今天早些时候说的话,
I was just thinking about what Annie said earlier today,
关于我所谓的 “啦啦队事件。”
concerning my so-called "cheerleading incident. "
我不知道。 这有点让我扫兴。
I don't know. It's kind of bumming me out.
他妈的,老兄,谁放的 所有的空东西都在这里?
Fuck, dude, who put all the empties back in here?
你不这么认为,是吗?
You don't think that, do you?
琳达,我不认为你是荡♥妇♥。
Lynda, I don't think you're a slut.
拜托,那太荒谬了。
Come on, that's ridiculous.
我不管安妮怎么想都不在乎。
I don't give a shit what Annie thinks anyway.
但我在乎你怎么想。
But I care what you think.
啊!
Aww!
操!
Fuck!
什么-什么f-
What- What the f-
天哪,鲍勃,你能动一下吗 你的小屁♥股♥慢一点?
Jesus, Bob, could you move your pokey ass a little slower?
好吧,可以吗?
Well, could you?
嗯,那很可爱。
Well, that's cute.
看到你喜欢的东西了吗?
See anything you like?
好吧,够了。
Okay, enough.
笑话结束了。
Joke's over.
请给我啤酒。
Beer, please.
嘿,友好的混♥蛋♥卡斯帕, 把啤酒递给我。
Hey, Casper the Friendly Asshole Ghost, hand me my beer.
好吧,他妈的把它交出来,蘸屎。
Well, fucking hand it over, dip-shit.
为什么你要成为 每次我们这么做都是个混♥蛋♥?
Why do you have to become such a fucking jerk every time we do it?
你认为你会感激 我让你用那东西碰我。
You think you'd be grateful that I let you touch me with that thing.
不管怎样,你不是零。
And anyway, you're not a zero.
你♥他♥妈♥是个负5的什么人。
You're a fucking minus 5 or something.
无论什么。
Whatever.
你对这啤酒做了什么?
What'd you do to this beer?
这个大的怎么样? 看起来很完美。
What about this big one here? That looks perfect.
-你的意思是,就像,这里的这个? -是的,那个。
- You mean, like, this one here? - Yeah, that one.
-是的,是的,那很可爱。 -.22史密斯和韦斯森。
- Yes, yes, that's lovely. - .22 Smith & Wesson.
-那很好。 -是的。
- That's good. - Yeah.
如果你想惹毛它,那没关系。
That's okay if you want to just piss it off.
如果你想炸掉它的头。。。
If you want to blow its fucking head off...
这就是你想要的。
this is what you want.
0.357马格南。
.357 Magnum.
沃尔夫主弹簧,多边形步♥枪♥。
Wolff mainspring, polygonal rifling.
漂亮,漂亮。 保利什么?
Beautiful, beautiful. Poly what?
-枪口速度1450英尺每秒。 -太好了,把它包起来。
- Muzzle velocity of 1,450 feet per second. - Great, just wrap it up.
-那很好。 -好吧,好吧。
- That's fine. - Okay, okay.
-别紧张。 -谢谢你。对。
- Take it easy. - Thank you. Yes.
我有点急。
I'm in a bit of a hurry.
如果你能把它包起来, 那就太好了。
If you could just wrap it up, that'd be great.
-谢谢你。 -我们在打猎什么?
- Thank you. - What are we hunting?
-姑娘们,你看起来真漂亮。 -小公主们。
- Girls, you look so beautiful. - Little princesses.
-不给糖就捣蛋。 -给你。
- Trick or treat. - Here you go.
-谢谢你。 -给你一些糖果。
- Thank you. - Here's some candy.
-哦,万圣节快乐。 -你也是。
- Oh, Happy Halloween. - You, too.
-再见,伙计们。 -谢谢你。再见。
- Bye, you guys. - Thank you. Bye.
太可爱了。
So cute.
我不敢相信你今年会重新毕业。
I cannot believe you're graduating this year.
我记得你以前 像那样到处跑。
I remember when you used to run around looking like that.
妈妈,我从来不是公主。
Mom, I was never a princess.
我在他们这个年纪的时候 是死的小红帽。
Last thing I was at their age was dead Little Red Riding Hood.
你是个美丽的芭蕾舞演员-
You were this beautiful ballerina-
不,你给我买♥♥了血 你把伤口给了我。
No, you bought me the blood and you gave me the cuts.
“我的衣服太紧了。”
"My costume's too tight. "
-你不记得了吗? -我从来不♥穿♥短裙。
- You don't remember that? - I never wore a tutu.
你有很多孩子?
You getting many kids?
到目前为止只有两个。
Only two so far.
听。。。
Listen...
今晚小心点。
be careful tonight.
我知道。
I know.
万圣节有很多坚果盒。
A lot of nut cases come out on Halloween.
It's,呃- 你叫我说什么?
It's, uh- What was it you told me to say?
-业余之夜。 -是的,没错。业余之夜。
- Amateur night. - Yeah, that's right. Amateur night.
爸爸,我正要去照看孩子。
Dad, I'm just going to be babysitting.
-我能做的最糟糕的事是什么? -好吧,好吧。
- What's the worst thing I could do? - All right, okay.
-我只是说。 -很好。
- I'm just saying. - Nice.
-好吧。 -对不起。
- All right. - Sorry.
-啊! -妈妈,圣-
- Aah! - Mom, st-
嗨,斯特罗德夫妇!
Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Strode!
-嘿,安妮。 -嘿。
- Hey, Annie. - Hey.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样?
How's your dad?
哦,你知道的,一如既往。
Oh, you know, same as always.
-你知道那是什么意思吗? -嗯哼。
- You know what that means? - Mm-hmm.
是啊。爱你们!
Yeah. Love you guys!
-我也爱你! -再见,再见!
- Love you, too! - Bye-bye!
会给我一些爱吗;?
Gonna give me some lovin'?
我稍后会给你一些爱,但首先 你要谈谈假期的事。
I'll give you some lovin' later, but first you're going to talk about the vacation.
我要去生火。
I'm going to go build a fire.
假期。
Vacation.
我讨厌度假。我们待在家里吧。
I hate vacation. Let's stay home.
啊哈!
Aaahhh!
不!不!
No! No!
你别管我的孩子,你-
You leave my baby alone, you-
好吧,汤米, 这是你的果冻三明治,
Okay, Tommy, here's your jelly sandwich,
拿着花生酱。
hold the peanut butter.
很好。
Good.
如果你听我的话 第一次,
You know, if you listened to me the first time,
你不必做两次。
you wouldn't had to have made it twice.
-劳丽? -什么?
- Laurie? - What?
那个粗人是真的吗?
Is the Boogey Man real?
你为什么这么着迷 和那个粗人在一起,汤米?
Why are you so obsessed with the Boogey Man, Tommy?
-嗯,我在学校听到了一些事情。 -比如什么?
- Well, I hear things at school. - Like what?
我听说万圣节晚上,
Well, I heard that on Halloween night,
那个粗野的男人溜了出去 攻击那些不相信的孩子。
the Boogey Man sneaks out and attacks kids who don't believe.
你知道吗,汤米?
You know what, Tommy?
这是真的。
It is true.
他喜欢吃你这样的小男孩。
He likes to eat little boys like you.
哦,天哪! 粗人来了!
Oh, my God! The Boogey Man's here!
我们要死了!
We're going to die!
坚持这个想法。
Hold that thought.
这不合适 保姆行为,劳丽。
That's not appropriate babysitter behavior, Laurie.
你好?
Hello?
闭嘴。
Shut up.
-我父母会听说这个的。 -哟,是我。嘿。
- My parents will hear about this one. - Yo, it's me. Hey.
所以华♥莱♥士♥终于从我面前消失了。
So the Wallaces are finally out of my face.
我刚和保罗谈过。 他正在过来的路上。
I just talked to Paul. He's on his way over.
所以我要完成《示巴女王》的制♥作♥ 她的爆米花,然后我就结束了。
So I'm finishing making the Queen of Sheba her popcorn, and then I will be over.
我有一些有趣又令人兴奋的消息要告诉你, 几分钟后见。
I have some fun and exciting news for you, so I'll see you in a few minutes.
好的,再见。
Okay, bye.
-你猜怎么着,汤米。 -什么?
- Guess what, Tommy. - What?
林赛?华♥莱♥士♥过来了。
Lindsey Wallace is coming over.
什么?她不能过来!
What? She can't come over here!
-如果他们看到她呢? -所以呢?
- What if the guys see her? - So?
电影精选列表