摧毁一切 这个城镇很漂亮。
destroy everything beautiful about this town.
不管是不是公♥司♥怪兽, Epic Mart要便宜得多。
Corporate monsters or not, Epic Mart's a lot cheaper.
哦,伙计,我得离开这里。
Oh, man, I gotta get out of here.
-再次感谢你把那东西放下。 -不用担心,爸爸。
- Thanks again for dropping that thing off. - No sweat, Dad.
把信封塞进去 在邮筒里,好吗?
Just shove the envelope inside the mail slot, okay?
是的,爸爸,我知道。
Yeah, Dad, I know.
他们一会儿过来看看,亲爱的。
They're coming by to look at it later, honey.
-所以,重要的是- -爸爸,好的。
- So, it's very important that- - Dad, okay.
我理解。 我很重要。
I understand. Muy importante.
-爱你。 -我也爱你。
- Love you. - Love you, too.
祝您今天过得愉快。
Have a good day.
梅森,你忘了带公文包,亲爱的。
Mason, you forgot your briefcase, honey.
-啊,妈的。 -啊,妈的。
- Ah, shit. - Ah, shit.
我想“这是哪一轮?”
I feel like "What round is it?"
是啊。
Yeah.
哦,呃,你觉得你可以。。。 把博恩斯先生的胳膊粘上还是什么?
Oh, uh, you think you could... glue Mr. Bones' arms on or something?
-祝你愉快,宝贝。 -是的。我的首要任务。
- Have a good day, baby. - Yeah. Top on my priority list.
嘿,劳丽!
Hey, Laurie!
-等等! -哦,天哪。
- Wait up! - Oh, God.
-别烦我,汤米。 -等等。
- Leave me alone, Tommy. - Wait.
定义:停止行走。
Definition: Stop walking.
-我能问你一些严肃的问题吗? -当然,为什么不呢?
- Can I ask you something serious? - Sure, why not?
你听说过吗 关于墨西哥狼人?
Did you ever hear about the Mexican Wolf Man?
-没有。 -是的,他是真的。
- No. - Yeah, well, he's real.
-我昨晚在电视上看到他。。。 -是的。
- I saw him on TV last night... - Yeah.
他的名字是丹尼,还有他的脸 全身都是头发。
And his name's Danny, and his face is completely covered with hair.
他喜欢足球。 我发誓!他们展示了-
And he likes soccer. I swear it! They showed-
-好吧。 -他是只狼!
- Okay. - He's a wolf!
汤米,我不知道 你在说什么。
Tommy, I have no idea what you're talking about.
别吃玉米糖了,孩子。
Lay off the candy corn, kid.
别再装作我疯了。这是真的!
Stop acting like I'm crazy. It's true!
汤米,我是你的保姆。 你疯了。
Tommy, I'm your babysitter. You're crazy.
-我知道。你疯了。 -哦!
- I know this. You're crazy. - Ooohhh!
好吧,在这里停一下。
All right, gotta make a stop here.
哇哦!你疯了吗?
Whoa! What are you, insane?
哦,天哪,汤米, 我甚至都不听你的。
Oh, my gosh, Tommy, I'm not even listening to you.
你最好听我说。
You'd better listen to me.
他就在那儿。
He's right there.
你疯了吗? 你不能进去。
What are you, crazy? You can't go in there.
哦,是的,我可以。
Oh, yes, I can.
请拿着我的书?
Hold my books, please?
那是魔鬼的家。 那个粗壮的人住在里面。
That's the devil's house. The Boogey Man lives in there.
是啊。 哦,不,汤米。
Yeah. Oh, no, Tommy.
别开玩笑了。 我是认真的。
Don't even joke about it. I'm serious.
哦,你吓到我了。
Oh, you're scaring me.
粗人会抓住我的 或者是狼人丹尼。
The Boogey Man will get me or Danny the Wolf Man.
哦,不,汤米。
Oh, no, Tommy.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
哦,不,它在拉我-
Oh, no, it's pulling me-
哦,不,汤米,它把我拉进来了!
Oh, no, Tommy, it's pulling me in!
哈哈哈。
Ha ha ha.
只是个玩笑。寒冷。
It was just a joke. Chill.
我希望是't。
I wish it wasn't.
快点,快点。
Come on, hurry up.
冷静点,水泡猴。
Chill, spazz-monkey.
谢谢。
Thanks.
那可不是乱搞的地方, 劳丽。
That's no place to screw around, Laurie.
-没什么大不了的。 -没什么大不了的?
- It's not a big deal. - Not a big deal?
你知道那是谁的房♥子吗?
Do you know whose house that is?
来吧。
Come on.
-一切都会好起来的。 -是的。
- It's going to be fine. - Yeah.
万一发生什么事怎么办?
What if something happens?
-劳丽,会发生什么事? -我不知道。
- Laurie, what is going to happen? - I don't know.
一切都会好起来的。
It's going to be fine.
什么会好起来?
What is going to be fine?
安妮要我假装 为了照顾琳赛华♥莱♥士♥,
Annie wants me to pretend to baby-sit Lindsey Wallace,
然后溜出去把她和我一起扔了 所以她可以去见保罗。
then sneak out and dump her with me so she can go and see Paul.
听起来像 我的一个狡猾的主意。
Sounds like one of my crafty ideas.
-是的。 -我喜欢。
- Yeah. - I like it.
不管怎么说,我还以为保罗被禁足了呢 因为他毁了他爸爸的摩托车。
Anyway, I thought Paul was, like, grounded for trashing his dad's motorcycle.
哦,是的。 不,他是,但他逃脱了。
Oh, yeah. No, he was, but he got out of it.
-你知道的。 -是的。
- You know. - Yeah.
拜托?
Please?
如果他们早点回家怎么办?
What if they come home early?
伙计,他们不是 要早点回家。
Dude, they are not going to come home early.
可以?华♥莱♥士♥太太是个花♥花♥公♥子♥。
Okay? Mrs. Wallace is a lush.
他们要出去一整晚 被锤打。
They're going to be out all night getting hammered.
是啊。安妮,我真讨厌撒谎。 你知道的。
Yeah. Annie, I really hate lying. You know that.
天哪,你是什么,特蕾莎修女?
God, what are you, Mother Teresa?
-没有。 -是的,她是。
- No. - Yes, she is.
看看她。 她就像一个小天使。
Look at her. She's like a little angel.
-她妈的特蕾莎。 -停下来。我不是!
- She's Mother-fucking Teresa. - Stop. I am not!
拜托?
Please?
-好吧,我会的。 -是的!
- All right, I'll do it. - Yes!
你欠我很多时间。
You owe me big time.
-我爱你。 -我爱你。
- I love you. - I love you.
你知道酒精吗 在摄氏78.5度沸腾?
Did you know that ethyl alcohol boils at 78.5 degrees Celsius?
-我不知道。 -是的。
- I didn't know that. - Yeah.
很酷,对吧?
That's pretty cool, right?
给我回电♥话♥。
Call me back.
这都是你的错。
This is all your fault.
我是说,你有责任。
I mean, you're responsible.
我不负责任 为了这里发生的一切。
I cannot be responsible for everything that goes on in here.
-你呢? -不,不,不,不。
- What about you? - No, no, no, no.
你不会把这事推给我的。
You're not pinning this on me.
-他是你的病人,医生。 -是我的病人。
- He was your patient, Doctor. - Was my patient.
听着,你们要做的就是 扮演动物园管♥理♥员♥。
Look, all you guys had to do was to play zoo-keeper.
把门房♥锁上 直到那只猴子老死。
Just keep the monkeyhouse locked until the monkey died of old age.
这有多困难?
How difficult is that?
天哪,你几乎看不出来 他有一半时间在呼吸。
Christ, you can barely tell he's breathing half the time.
他就像一只昏睡的小猫 15年了。
He's been like a comatose kitty for 15 years.
如果我们的安全措施不够,萨米,
If our security wasn't sufficient, Sammy,
你应该警告我们的。
you should have warned us.
我懂了。所以你就要走了 洗手不干。
I see. So you're just going to wash your hands of the whole thing.
你们两个让我恶心。
You know, you two make me sick.
“他很生气相信 在狼的驯服中。”
"He is mad that trusts in the tameness of a wolf. "
我们已经授权 他的全部资料。
We've given the authorities his complete profile.
两个街区和一个全方位公告 不会阻止一个5岁的孩子。
Two road blocks and an all-points bulletin wouldn't stop a 5-year-old.
你想让我们怎么办?
Well, what do you want us to do?
对。我是说, 你想让我们做什么?
Yes. I mean, what do you want us to do?
我要你打电♥话♥,
I want you to get on the phone,
我要你告诉他们 他昨晚从这里逃走了。
and I want you to tell them who broke out of here last night.
我要你告诉他们 正是他要去的地方。
And I want you to tell them exactly where he's going.
天哪,我们不知道他要去哪里。
Christ, we don't know where he's going.
生活在否认中一定很棒。
It must be great living in denial.
我得找个时间试试。
I must try it sometime.
听着,你和军队 把衬衫卷起来,
Look, you and that army of shirt-tuckers up there,
你♥他♥妈♥的很清楚他要去哪里。
you know damn well where he's going.
那在哪里?
And where is that?
哈德顿菲尔德!
Haddonfield!
哈德顿菲尔德一百英里 离开这里。
Haddonfield's a hundred miles away from here.
真♥他♥妈♥的。
This is so fucked.
什么,我被停职了?
What, me suspended from the squad?
我不想听起来很自负,
I don't mean to sound conceited,
但我他妈的是最辣的 他们的啦啦队长。
but I'm, like, the fucking hottest cheerleader they've got.
是的,琳达, 听起来不太骄傲。
Yeah, Lynda, that doesn't sound conceited.
什么,所以现在没人 能不能再开个玩笑了?
What, so now nobody can take a joke anymore?
-你说什么? -检查一下。
- What did you say? - Check it.
所以女人的脸给了我们 三个新的欢呼,
So Lady Fuck-face gives us three new cheers to learn,
所以我想,“嘿,为什么我们不 摇滚突击队,闪现一下?
so I'm like, "Hey, why don't we just rock it commando, flash some snatch?
电影精选列表