Sweetheart, this is your grandmother.
你家里有一位警员等着
There is a police officer waiting at your house
带你找我们
to bring you to us.
我们会都在一起的
We're all gonna be together.
你按我说的做
Now, do as I say.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
这里很危险
It's treacherous as hell here.
-好 -你能行吧
- Okay. - You good?
-扶住我的手 -好
- Take my hand. - Okay.
-来 -就没见过这么傻♥逼♥的近路
- Right here. - This is the dumbest shortcut ever.
小心那些毒藤
Watch out for all the poison ivy.
-别让我摔到上面 -好 我扶着你
- Don't let me fall on that. - All right. I got you.
-我扶着你 来吧 -好 跳
- I got you. Okay, I got you. - Okay, go.
好了
Okay.
你做到了
You did it. Yay.
好样的
Good job.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你应该得到更好的
I mean, you deserve better.
-是吧 我是说... -不
- Right? I mean... - No...
搞什么
What the fuck?
我...怎么 你又不跟卡梅伦在一起了
I-I... What? You're not with Cameron anymore.
那不...
That does not...
那不意味着我想跟你在一起
That does not mean I want to be with you.
我以为...我以为你在给我信♥号♥♥
I thought... I thought you were sending me signals.
-绝对没有 -真的很抱歉
- Definitely no signals. - I'm so sorry.
拜托 你不能把这个告诉卡梅伦
Please, you cannot tell Cameron about this.
我也没感觉 我发誓
I-I didn't feel anything, either. I swear.
-我不...等等 我不... -你真可悲
- I didn't... Wait, I didn't... - You are so pathetic.
我要回家了 你自己的事自己想去吧
I'm going home. You can figure your own shit out.
是谁 什么...喂
Sh... Who's there? Wha-What... Hey!
运动传感器 傻子
Motion sensor, dumb-ass!
艾莉森 我现在真的很醉 真的
Allyson, I'm, like, really drunk right now. Seriously.
我在派对上变得很饥渴
I got really horny at the party, and, like,
女孩子都对着我跳舞
all these girls were, like, dancing on me.
她们美好的肉体让我硬了 艾莉森
Their beautiful bodies got me all chubbed out, Allyson.
我...艾莉森 拜托
I... Allyson, please!
她们...她们那么性感地
They, like... they were feeding me guacamole
给我吃鳄梨酱
in all these sexy ways.
那不是我的...
It's not my...
万圣节快乐 艾洛德先生 我...
Happy Halloween, Mr. Elrod. I'm-I'm just...
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know, man. I'm sorry.
我不是故意擅闯你的院子 该死
I'm not trying to trespass on your yard and shit, man.
我只想跟一个很漂亮的女孩子
I was just trying to take a shortcut
抄个近路 我只是...
with a really pretty girl, and I just...
我真的很喜欢她
I just really like her, man,
我以为她也喜欢我
and I-I thought that she liked me, too.
我只是...
And I just... it just...
你有没有真的喜欢一个女孩
Have you ever really liked a girl
但是却得不到她
and you just couldn't have her?
我...很抱歉
I'm s... I'm sorry, man.
我...我就不烦你了
I'll just... I'll peace out of your hair, man.
谢谢你...
Thank-thank you for...
你去哪里了 你这样...
Where'd you go, man? You're acting...
伙计 你这样
Dude, you're acting, like,
真的很吓人 我不...
really sketchy right now. I don't...
怎么
What's up?
我马上走...我不...
I'm-I'm-I'm leaving right... I don't...
我...
I'm...
天啊
Ow! Oh, my God! Aah! Aah!
救命 救命
Help me! Help!
快来人啊 救命
Please! Somebody!
来人啊 救命
Somebody, help me, please!
来人啊 来人啊 救命
Somebody, please! Please, somebody!
快来人 救命 救命
Somebody, please help me! Please!
救命 来人啊 救命
Please, somebody, help me! Aah!
-来人啊 -奥斯卡 拜托
- Aah! Anybody! - Oscar, come on.
天啊 救命
Please, dear God! Please!
救...救命
Plea... Please!
救命 救命 救命
Help me! Help me! Help me!
救命啊
Please help me!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
救命 让我进去
Help! Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
救命
Help!
来人啊
Somebody!
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
来人啊
Somebody!
快来人啊
Please!
救命
Help!
-我女儿没打电♥话♥来 -安全起见 你还是...
- 'Cause my daughter is not calling. - It's safer for you...
-她没发信息 -凯伦 快进去吧
- She's not texting. - Come on, Karen, let's go inside.
大家都在找你女儿
Everyone's looking for your daughter.
-交给他们处理 -不管你们
- Let them take care of it. - So whoever you had
让谁去找她 显然他们无法认出她
looking for her is obviously not able to identify her.
-我们会找到你女儿的 -今天是万圣节
- We're gonna find your daughter. - It's Halloween.
-我们会把她带来的 -到处都是孩子
- We're gonna bring her here. - There are kids everywhere.
-凯伦 行了 -根本不可能
- Karen, come on. - There is no way.
-凯伦 凯伦 -她变装了 知道吗
- Karen. Karen. - She had a costume, you know?
-我们得进屋 -有时间的人手都...
- We need to go in the house. - We have everybody available...
都过了40年了好吗
In the last 40 years, okay?
亲爱的 让他们去做他们的工作 他们...
Honey, if you let 'em do their job, they're gonna...
凯伦
Karen!
深呼吸 如果你想 我们可以打...
Just breathe. And if you want, we can call...
待在车里 医生
Stay in the car, Doctor.
-你没事吧 -深呼吸 亲爱的
- You all right? - Take deep breaths, sweetheart.
-他...他就在街上 -好
- He's... he's down the street. - Okay.
-好 -他回来了 他杀了我朋友
- Okay. - He's back. He killed my friend.
不会有事的 好了
Everything's gonna be all right. It's okay.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我们会带你去找你妈妈 好吗
We're gonna take you back to your mom, okay?
我是医生 把门关好
I'm a doctor. Lock your doors.
大家都回家 把门关好
Everybody, get back to your houses now and lock your doors.
我们带你去找你妈妈
We're gonna take you to your mom.
不用担心他 不用担心他
Don't worry about him. Don't worry about him.
马上回家
Back in your houses now!
你们听到警♥察♥说的了
You heard the officer.
-怎么回事 -回家
- What is going on? - Back in your houses!
把门关上
Lock your goddamn doors.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我的童年
It's my childhood.
下去吧
Let's go.
好了 自己来挑家伙吧
All right, pick your poison.
我喜欢左轮手♥枪♥ 从不会卡壳
I like a revolver. They never jam.
这高精准度和强阻止能力
This is accuracy and stopping power.
这是战术
This is tactical.
他等今晚等了很久了
He waited for this night.
他在等我
He's waited for me.
我也在等他
I've waited for him.
放马过来吧 迈克尔
Come on, Michael.
艾莉森 睁大眼睛
Allyson, keep your eyes open.
-他就在附近 -601
- He is out there somewhere. - 601.
11街发现嫌疑人 在圣人公园附近
Suspect reported on 11th, near Saint Park.
收到 调度中心
Copy that, Dispatch.
我就在这里
I got eyes.
看 是他
Look! It's him!
找到了
Here we go.
都坐稳
Brace yourselves.
别撞他
Don't hit him!
-小心 -迈克尔
- Watch out! - Michael!
别开枪
电影精选列表