信息量太大了
for our new friend.
我跟他爸一起 更加认识了自己
I learned a lot about myself with his dad.
-我和他爸在树林里嗑嗨了晕头转向 -爸
- Tripped balls out in the woods, me and his dad. - Dad.
-雷 -嗑嗨了晕头转向
- Boy, Ray... - Tripping balls.
爸
Dad!
不是的 继续说啊
No, really, keep talking.
你们明天在学校
So, you guys have big plans for tomorrow
-有什么大活动吗 -你们要干什么
- at the high school? - What are you doing?
-是要跳舞还是怎么 -嗯 是万圣节...
- Is it a dance or something? - Yeah, it's a Halloween...
-变装舞会 -万圣节舞会 对
- Costumes? - Halloween dance. Yep.
变装派对
Costume party.
你们要扮成谁
What are you going as?
我不知道能不能说
Uh, well, I don't know if I'm allowed to say.
-说吧 -说吧
- Please say. - Oh, come on.
-说吧 -可以吗 好吧
- Come on. - I can...? Okay.
我们要扮成雌雄大盗邦妮和克莱德
Uh, so we're going as Bonnie and Clyde.
-这点子不错 -对
- Oh, that's a great idea. - Yeah.
不过...
Except...
不
Oh. No.
好吧 就是雌雄大盗了
Okay, so just Bonnie and Clyde.
就这个 雌雄大盗
That's it. Bonnie and Clyde.
改进版的邦妮和克莱德
Bonnie and Clyde with a twist.
-经典 -没错
- Classic. - Yeah!
-我觉得很好 -很好
- I love that. - Nice.
真有意思
That's so fun.
你知道邦妮和克莱德的结局吧
You know how it ended, right?
-他们的结局有点... -是的 希望...
- Their story ended a little... - Yes. Hopefully...
他们的结局充斥着子弹和鲜血
Yes, with the bullets and the bleeding.
-是啊 -你有一辆
- Yeah. - You have a jalopy
被联调局打成筛子的老爷车吗
filled with bullet holes from the G-men?
我真希望我们能有
I wish we had one of those.
-车在劳克林 是福特A型车 -我知道
- It was in Laughlin, like a Model A. - I know.
你联♥系♥外婆了吗
Did you talk to Grandmother?
嗯
Yeah.
她说她会来
She said she was gonna come.
她来我办公室了 我们聊了一会儿
She came to my office. We had a nice talk.
是吗 真的吗
Did you? Really?
-这倒是头一回 -聊得不错
- That's a first. - It was nice.
那你知道她现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where she is, then?
-抱歉 抱歉我来晚... -那个嘛...
- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I... - That part...
-正好 妈 -我
- Great timing, Mom. Hi. - Uh, I...
-你来了 -我迟了 抱歉
- You made it. - It ran late. I'm sorry.
-你能来太好了 -你好 妈妈
- Hi. I'm so happy you came. - Hi, Mom.
-你好 你好 我是... -你好
- Hi. Hi. I'm, uh... - Hi.
我是她外婆
I'm the grandmother.
很高兴见到您 我是卡梅伦·埃兰
Nice to meet you. I'm Cameron Elam.
我们今天是来庆祝
And we're here celebrating our daughter
-我们女儿获得了... -我知道
- because of her... - Yes, I know.
怎么样了
How did it go?
你戴着很好看
Yes. It looks good on you.
知道吗 我也进过高中荣誉生会
You know, I was in the Honor Society, too.
那很好 你不如坐下吧 妈
That's good. Why don't you sit down, Mom?
-不用了 -对 坐下吧
- No, I'm good. - Yeah, have a seat.
或者你愿意的话 我们可以出去散散步
Or we could go for a walk, if you'd like.
-是吗 很顺利吗 -是的
- Really? Did it go great? Yeah? - Yeah.
很顺利 非常...
It went really... it went, um...
-妈 -那是我的
- Hey, Mom? - That's mine.
我以为你已经戒酒了
I thought you quit drinking.
妈 你在干什么 这是干什么
Mom, what are you doing? What is this?
知道吗 就是因为这样我们才不联♥系♥你
You know, this is exactly why we don't reach out.
妈
Mom.
抱歉 我会坐下的
I'm sorry. I will sit down.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就重来一遍
Why don't we press the reset button?
从头开始 好吗
Why don't we just start over, okay?
妈
All right, Mom...
-对不起 -妈
- Sorry. - Mom.
拜托停下
Please stop this.
对不起
Sorry.
我看到他了
I saw him.
看到了模糊的影子
The Shape.
-妈 -我想杀了他
- Mom... - I wanted to kill him.
好了 够了 劳瑞
Okay, that's enough, Laurie.
-劳瑞 别说了 -我不知道该怎么办
- Laurie, that's enough. - I didn't know what to do.
-够了 劳瑞 -好了
- That's enough, Laurie. - Okay.
我觉得你有点承受不住了
I think maybe this is a little bit too much for you, huh?
不如我们去外面走走 好吗
Why don't we go for a walk, all right?
你说你想要
You said you were gonna try
-放下过去 -劳瑞
- to put the past behind you. - Laurie.
你要努力试一试吗
Okay? Are you gonna try to do that?
你说你想要这么做
That's what you said you wanted to do.
我做不到
I can't.
妈 看着我
Mom, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
-我... -我们是不是应该...
- I... - Should we, uh...
我很不想说"我告诉过你了" 但是...
...really hate to say I told you so, but...
我很高兴也能让你看看这一幕
I'm glad you got to see that.
我从来没告诉过你我的童年是怎么度过的
I never told you how I spent my childhood.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
我八岁时学会了怎么用枪
I learned how to shoot a gun when I was eight.
我学会了如何战斗
I learned how to fight.
地下室里满是我的噩梦
I had nightmares about the basement.
社会服务部门在我十二岁时来带走了我
Social Services came when I was 12 years old and took me away.
我这辈子都在努力摆脱她强加到我身上的
I've spent my entire life trying to get over the paranoia
恐慌和神经质
and neuroses that she has projected on me.
他有点让我想起了
Yeah, he kind of reminds me
盖瑞·霍格布姆
of, uh, Gary Hogeboom.
对 那四分卫真是完蛋了
Yeah, that quarterback thing is all messed up.
来得正好 对吗
Good times, right?
她一个人能怎么办呢
What is she gonna do with herself?
没事 拯救她不是你的责任
I know. It's not your job to save her.
她不会有事的
She'll be all right.
自从洗车把天线折断了
I can't get reception on this thing
这个广播就接收不到信息了
ever since the antenna was bent at the car wash.
我们为什么又要出来
Why do we have to come out again?
我们明明成天出来打猎
We do this all the time.
什么 你...你不喜欢吗
What? You don't... you don't enjoy it?
我喜欢去树林里
I-I like being out in the woods and...
不 我喜欢 但这样我会错过我的舞蹈课
No, I enjoy it, but I'm missing dance class for this.
有时候我比起去打猎还是喜欢去上课
And sometimes I would rather do that than hunting.
舞蹈课对你来说这么重要吗
I mean, is-is-is dance class that important to you?
-是的 -你需要在树林里多花点时间
- Yeah, it is. - You need some more time
-打猎和钓鱼 -不
- in the woods to go hunting and fishing. - No.
我周末会和你一起去 爸爸
On weekends, I'll do it with you, Dad.
我真的很喜欢和你一起
Like, I really love spending time with you,
但我现在很喜欢跳舞 而且
but right now dancing is my thing, you know, and...
我真心爱上了这门课 我是说...
it really hits me in the heart. I mean, I...
爸爸 小心
Dad, look out!
你是怎么回事 小子
What the hell happened to you, Hoss?
上帝啊
Oh, shit.
爸爸 你看
Dad, look.
小块头 你留在这里
Lumpy, you stay here.
我去看看有没有人受伤
I'm gonna make sure no one's hurt.
-你报♥警♥ -好的
- You call the police. - Okay.
爸爸 小心点
Dad, be careful, please.
你们没事吧
Hey, you fellas okay?
你没事吧
You all right?
警♥察♥ 有什么紧急情况
911. What is the emergency?
发生了一起意外
Yes. Um, th-there's been an accident.
有一辆公交车
Uh, there's a bus.
电影精选列表