Oh, God.
不
No!
救命 戴夫
Help! Dave!
救命
Help me!
薇琪
Vicky!
朱利安 快跑
Julian, run!
-我去求助 戴夫 戴夫 -薇琪
- I'll go get help. Dave! Dave! - Vicky?
离开这里
Get out of here!
别上去 你会被杀死的 戴夫
Don't go up there! You're gonna get killed, Dave.
救命
Somebody help me!
-戴夫 救命 -薇琪
- Dave, help me! - Vicky.
不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
不不
No! No!
管它的
Fuck this.
所有单位 有人报♥警♥称
All units, we have reports
梅丽迪安大道707号♥发生家庭纠纷
of a domestic disturbance at 707 Meridian Avenue.
请回应 完毕
Please respond. Over.
收到 调度中心
Copy that, Dispatch.
孩子们 别忘了说谢谢
Okay, guys, don't forget to say thank you.
够了 不 拜托
Come on. That's enough. No, come on.
可以再给他们点 亲爱的
No, they can have a little more, honey.
不给糖就捣蛋 闻我的脚
Trick or treat, smell my feet,
给我点好吃的
give me something good to eat.
哈登菲尔德警局
Haddonfield Sheriff's Department!
因家庭纠纷过来查看
Responding to a domestic disturbance!
重复 我是霍金斯警员
I repeat. This is Officer Hawkins.
请回应
Please respond.
亲爱的 小心
Honey, watch out!
快离开这里
Get out of here! Now!
快点 快走
Let's go, guys. Move.
进屋
Get inside!
操
Fuck!
迈克尔
Michael!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
劳瑞 操
Laurie. Fuck!
天啊 弗兰克
Jesus Christ, Frank!
-我♥操♥ -搞什么鬼
- Fuck me! - What the fuck?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
弗兰克 他在这里
Frank, he's here.
我知道
I know.
这边请
This way, please.
看谁来了
Look who's up.
他在哪里
Where is he?
你说呢
You tell me.
迈克尔干倒第一个警卫和司机后 汽车失控
The bus lost control after Michael overtook the first guard and the driver.
他苏醒了
He's no longer dormant.
他只知道如何保持移♥动♥
He only knows how to keep moving
一直杀人
and to keep killing.
不抓住他的话 他会再开杀戒
And he will kill again unless he's captured.
跟我来一下
Come with me for a minute.
你老实待着
You sit still.
我这不是很老实吗
Well, I was sitting still anyway.
-什么意思 -他有用处
- What do you mean? - He's an asset.
他没用 他就是个累赘
He's not an asset. He's a liability.
不 他在猎杀
No, no. He's on this hunt.
没人比他更了解迈尔斯
Nobody knows Myers better than he does.
-谢谢 -你要我
- Oh, thank you. - You want me to take
带上这个受伤的平民 去缉拿
this injured civilian to go look for
-一个变♥态♥连环杀手吗 -警长
- a psychopathic serial killer? - Sheriff.
弗兰克 这是在干什么
Frank. Wha-What are we doing?
我们现在不需要你的帮助 劳瑞
We don't need your help right now, Laurie.
你们就在这里干站着 拜托你们做点什么
You're just standing here! Please do something!
借过 警官们
Excuse me, officers.
劳瑞·斯卓德
Laurie Strode.
劳瑞·斯卓德 这位是萨顿医生
Laurie Strode, meet Dr. Sartain.
我是迈克尔的医生
I'm Michael's doctor.
兰比尔·萨顿
Ranbir Sartain.
你是那个新医生
Oh, you're the new Loomis.
我看过你和迈克尔的一切
I read everything about you and Michael.
一切
Everything.
这位朋友霍金斯
Did you know our friend Hawkins here
是1978年迈克尔被抓时
was the first responding deputy
首先响应的警员 你知道吗
when Michael was apprehended in 1978?
那晚是他阻止了卢米斯杀死迈克尔
He stopped Loomis from killing Michael that night.
你知道吗 我每晚都祈祷他逃出来
Do you know that I pray every night that he would escape?
你为什么那样
What the hell do you do that for?
这样我才能杀他
So I can kill him.
你真的不该祈祷那样
Well, that was a dumb thing to pray for.
他肯定会道歉的 他睡一觉就好了
I'm sure he'll apologize. He just needs to sleep it off.
卡梅伦不想让任何人把他当坏人
Cameron doesn't want anyone to see him as a bad guy,
但后来他喝醉酒想惹事
but then he gets drunk and gets belligerent
就跟个白♥痴♥一样
and looks like an idiot.
后来因为护着他 我又跟个白♥痴♥一样
And then I look like an idiot for vouching for him.
我真的受够了大家一直让我失望
I'm really tired of everybody letting me down all the time.
你应该得到更好的
You deserve better.
我是说
I mean...
艾莉森 你是学校里最酷 最漂亮
Allyson, you're the coolest, you're the prettiest,
最好心的女生
and you're the nicest girl in school.
如果有谁不欣赏你
And if anyone doesn't appreciate that,
那肯定是疯了
they're a crazy person.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真是个好人
That's very sweet.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我知道一条近路
I know a shortcut.
从医学角度来讲
From a clinical perspective,
医生 你觉得劳瑞·斯卓德
Doctor, would you say that Laurie Strode
是疯了吗
has lost her fucking marbles?
悲剧和暴♥力♥可以从很多方面
There are many ways for tragedy and violence
改变一个受害者
to change a victim.
他们有可能习惯于总是担心
They can grow accustomed to always being afraid,
总是处于恐惧中
in constant fear.
他们可能变弱 可能变强
They can grow weak, they can grow strong.
但是还有另一面
But there's also the other side.
什么另一面
What other side is that?
对施害者的影响
The effect on the victimizer.
其实这就是我的研究中
You see, this is what has intrigued me
让我感兴趣的地方
through my studies.
迈克尔的罪行对他自己有何影响
How does a crime like Michael's affect him?
那是什么感觉
Hmm? What's that feeling?
他是随机如此 还是有情感动机
Is he on a random path, or is he emotionally driven?
是什么触发的吗
Triggered by something?
或许是他内心的一种听不见的声音
Perhaps some unheard marching order imprinted on his very being.
我想知道他的感受是什么
I want to know what he's feeling.
我想知道他从杀戮中得到什么快♥感♥
I want to know what pleasure he gets out of killing.
这个杀手在哪里 我们得找到他
Where is this killer? We gotta find him.
这次我不会阻碍正义了
I'm not gonna stand in the way of justice this time.
记住 他是国家财产
Remember, he's property of the state.
-不能伤害到他 -是吗
- He mustn't be harmed. - Oh, yeah?
再说吧
We'll see about that.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
艾莉森呢
Where's Allyson?
她在哪里
Where is she?
艾莉森在哪里
Where's Allyson?!
亲爱的 是妈妈 听到留言后
Honey, it's Mom. Can you please call me back
能马上给我回电♥话♥吗
the second that you get this, please?
警♥察♥说舞会现场已经疏散了
The police said that they evacuated the dance,
我又联♥系♥不到你
and I can't get in touch with you.
他们要让我们去你外婆家
And they're making us go to your grandmother's house
因为那样安全...
because it's safe...
亲爱的 我是你外婆
电影精选列表