是不是她哥哥
Wasn't it her brother who, like,
那个冷血凶手杀了那些少年
cold-blooded murdilated all those teenagers?
不是
No.
我觉得那只是人们编造出来
That's just a bit that some people made up
安慰他们自己的
to make them feel better, I think.
一个不知哪里来的疯子
I mean, that is scary to have a bunch of your friends
杀了你一帮朋友 这太恐怖了
get butchered by some random crazy person.
是吗 因为总的来说
Is it, though? Because, all things considered,
现在社会上有很多更坏的事发生
there's a lot worse stuff that's happening today.
我是说 一个人拿刀子
And, like, I mean, what, a couple people getting killed
杀了几个人不算什么大事
by one guy with a knife is not that big of a deal.
老兄 她外婆可是差点被杀了
Dude, her grandmother was almost fucking murdered.
她逃脱了 凶手被抓
And she escaped, and they caught him,
他被关在牢里了
and now he's incarcerated.
我只是跟现在社会上的情况对比...
I-I'm just saying, like, by today's standards...
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧 戴夫
Just shut the fuck up, Dave.
别说了
Shut up.
对不起 你说得对 不说了
Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, shut up, Dave.
你们不介意
Hey, is it cool with you guys
我炸掉一个南瓜灯吧
if I explode one of these pumpkin heads?
-行吧 -你炸吧
- Yeah. Yeah. - Go for it.
他玩儿真的吗
Oh, he's serious?
-玩儿真的 -老天 他真的要炸南瓜灯
- He's serious. - Oh, God, he's really blowing it up.
是吧 这个白♥痴♥
I know. He's such a fucking moron.
-天啊 天啊 -天啊
- Oh, God. Oh, God. - Oh, Jesus.
走走走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
卡梅伦
Cameron.
我吓到你了 是不是很可怕
I got you. That was a good one.
对 吓我一跳
Yes, that was very good.
你准备好明晚
Hey, do you have everything
要穿的衣服了吗
for your costume tomorrow night?
毕竟雌雄大盗可是完美的一对
Bonnie and Clyde must roll as one, after all.
没有 我把心思都放在了今晚
No, I mean, I-I'm more focused on tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
我 我以为你说你父母作风很老派
I-I thought you were joking when you said
是开玩笑的呢
your parents were old-fashioned.
-表现好一点 -行吧
- Be nice, okay? - Okay.
会很有意思的
It'll be fun.
-我很期待今晚 -我需要冷静
- I'm excited for tonight. - I need to calm down.
-我很期待今晚 好吗 -好
- I'm excited for tonight, okay? - Okay.
你俩真恶心
Ugh. You guys are just barf, you know.
你们... 你们这俩恶心的垃圾桶
You're just... you're two yucky dumpsters,
-我只想跳进来 来吧 -不要
- and I want to go diving. Come here. Mwah! - No.
-老兄 老兄 -来吧 来吧
- Dude, dude. - Right here, right here, right?
老兄 你 你把
Dude, you-you got
你嘴上的死皮
your little chapped-lip crusties
蹭了我一脸 谢了
all over me, man, so thanks.
我知道 不用谢
I know. And you're welcome.
-真恶心 -我把我身体的一部分送给你了
- It's gross. - It's a little part of me for you.
伴你这一天
For the rest of your day.
你准备好
All right? So, do you have
明天的衣服了吗
everything ready for your costume tomorrow?
-关于那个... -怎么了
- Um... about that... - What?
你在逗我吗
Are we seriously not?
你说了我们万圣节舞会一起跳舞
You said we were gonna do this whole Halloween dance together.
结果你要抛弃我
Now-now you just... you ditch me.
你真是... 你不能到处
I mean, you just... you-you can't walk
-伤别人的心 -好了 好了
- all over town breaking hearts. - Okay, okay, okay.
-听着 听着 -知道吗
- Hey, listen, listen. - All right?
-我们是真爱 -好吧 爱情鸟 回见
- Love. Truly. - Okay, lovebirds, later.
将课本翻至
Now let's open our books to...
弗兰克尔的解析
Frankl's interpretation.
他说"命运走向了不同的道路
He said, "Fate took a different course.
我明白为何在世上一无所有的人
I understand how someone who has nothing left in this world
依然会懂得幸福的意义"
may still know bliss."
他的表达是充满希望的
His message is totally hopeful.
即使在被轻蔑的时候
Even in the most disparaging of conditions,
人生依然能够找到意义
life can find its meaning,
反之 一个人的痛苦也是如此
and conversely, so can one's suffering.
我
I...
我不能收
can't accept this.
你可以用在你想要的地方
Use it for whatever your heart desires.
那我要存起来上大学
I'll save it for college, then.
去他的大学
Fuck college.
离开这里 去墨西哥
Go somewhere. Go to Mexico.
你能想象到吗
Could you imagine?
是的
Yeah, I can.
听着 不用担心你妈
Look, don't worry about your mom.
她会气疯
She will freak.
但她会好起来的
But she'll get over it.
那你为什么做不到
Why can't you?
那恶巫呢
The Boogeyman?
你的躲藏 准备
All this hiding, all this preparation,
都毫无意义了
it was for nothing.
你把这件事看得比家人还重要
I mean, it took priority over your family.
让你失去了家人
It cost you your family.
你妈妈因为我抚养她的方式而恨我
If the way I raised your mother means that she hates me...
但那也意味着她已经
...but that she's prepared
做好了面对恐怖世界的准备 那么
for the horrors of this world, then...
我可以接受
I can live with that.
跟迈克尔告别 然后放下吧
Say good-bye to Michael, and get over it.
再见
Good-bye.
塞缪尔·卢米斯医生
Dr. Samuel Loomis,
1979年1月22日
January 22, 1979.
您是否想就你的前病患
Do you wish to give a statement regarding
迈克尔·迈尔斯发表陈述
your former patient, Michael Myers?
我的建议是死刑
My suggestion is termination.
只有死亡才能解决迈克尔的问题
Death is the only solution for Michael.
A2201 迈克尔·迈尔斯
A2201. Myers, Michael.
-往前走 排好队 -让一个恶魔活着
- Toes in line. Keep a line. - There's nothing
-没有任何好处 -举起手来
- to be gained from keeping evil alive. - Hands up!
举起手来 站起来
Hands up! Stand up!
A22
A22...
一剂硫喷妥钠
A shot of sodium thiopental
会使他失去意识
would render him unconscious.
-A22 -我会在旁陪同来确保
- A22... - I'll be with him to make sure
他的生命之火熄灭
his life is extinguished.
我会亲自听着他的心跳停止
My ear on his chest to hear for myself
他的器官停止运作
that his vitals no longer function
并且立刻焚化尸体
and immediately incinerate the body.
它必须死
It needs to die.
它必须死
It needs to die!
它必须死
It needs to die!
继续走 走
Keep moving. Let's go.
别担心 迈克尔
Don't worry, Michael.
我会陪在你身边
I'll be by your side.
在其他人接收他之前
Michael Myers is still my patient
迈克尔·迈尔斯依然是我的病人
until he's in somebody else's care,
我会负责到最后一刻
so I'm seeing my duty through till the end.
好了 开车
All right, move out.
把我的DNA寄给陌生人
...send my DNA away to a stranger.
为什么不呢 你会发现很多有趣的事
Why not? You can find out some pretty interesting things.
-别... -我发现我有彻罗基族人的血统
- Don't... - I found out that I'm part Cherokee.
我猜是我爸传给我的 7%的彻罗基族人血统
I guess my dad's, like, seven percent Cherokee.
我认识洛尼 我们一起上的高中
I know Lonnie. I went to high school with him.
-他以前卖♥♥过我致幻仙人掌 -爸
- He used to sell me peyote. - Dad.
-人人都认识洛尼 -爸
- Everyone knows Lonnie. - Dad.
-抱歉 -好了
- I'm sorry. - All right. Um...
对我们的新朋友来说
this is a massive overshare
电影精选列表