13A9
13 a-9.
收到
Roger.
雷
Ray?
艾莉森
Allyson?
艾莉森 有人在家吗
Allyson? Is anyone home?
凯伦
Karen?
怎么了
What?
-抓到你了 -上帝啊
- Gotcha! - Jesus.
你死了
You're dead.
你吓到我了
You scared me!
你在我们家干什么
What are you doing in our house?
你是说 我怎么进到你们家吗
You mean, how did I get into your house?
你们根本没有防盗系统 凯伦
You have no security system, Karen.
你们的边窗大开着
Your side window was wide open.
有时候我真不知道
Sometimes I can't tell the difference
你到底是愚蠢还是散漫
between your stupidity and your ignorance.
劳瑞 这是我的家
Hey, Laurie, this is my home,
我能照顾好我的家人 好吗
and I can take care of my own family, all right?
我懂柔术 我学过...
I know jujitsu. I have studied...
-车撞毁了 -累
- The bus crashed. - Ray.
-什么 -我有个计划
- What? - Look, I have a plan.
艾莉森在哪里 我们得赶紧离开这里
Where's Allyson? We need to get out of here now.
什么车撞毁了
What bus crashed?
-放下枪 放下 -后退
- Put down that gun. Put down... - Hey, hey. Back off!
放下枪 你在我...放下枪
Put down that gun. You're in my... Put down the gun!
妈妈 你需要帮助
Mom, you need help,
没有我们的邀请 这房♥子不欢迎你
and you are not welcome in this house until you get it.
我一直想要保护你 让你做好准备
I have tried to protect you and prepare you.
现在我们得找到他
Now we have to hunt him down.
没错 现在我想要为我的家人准备晚饭
Yeah, and I am trying to prepare dinner for my family.
这个世界不是满是黑暗和邪恶的
The world is not a dark and evil place.
而是充满了爱和理解
It is full of love and understanding,
我不会让你的精神病把我也绕进去
and I'm not letting your psychotic rants confuse me
或者误导我
or convince me otherwise.
-留着枪吧 -不 你该走了
- Keep the gun. - No! You need to go.
出去
Get out!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
霍金斯
Hawkins.
弗兰克
Frank!
看看这个
Look at this.
-这是套病号♥服 -州医院的
- It's a hospital gown. - State-issued.
联♥系♥史密斯格罗夫
Get on the phone to Smith's Grove.
核查是否匹配
Confirm the match.
你知道那晚我也在 你知道的
You know I was there that night. You know.
我也在的
I was there.
我们现在只有一件头等大事
We have one order of business.
抓住这个怪物
That's to hunt this thing down.
这个夜晚让人恐惧是有理由的
There's a reason we're supposed to be afraid of this night.
-不给糖就捣蛋 -不给糖就捣蛋
- Trick or treat! - Trick or treat!
我们应该去哪一家
Which one should we go to?
都好可怕
They're all spooky.
我准备挑
I'm gonna pick that one
街对面那家
over, um, across the street.
-搞什...抱歉 -抱歉
- What the...? Sorry. - Hey. Sorry about that.
黑猫和哥布林
Black cats and goblins
和扫帚和鬼
and broomsticks and ghosts,
巫婆的南瓜在那里烤
Covens of witches with all of their hosts,
你可能会认为我会被吓到
You may think they scare me,
你也许没错
You're probably right,
万圣节之夜的黑猫和哥布林
Black cats and goblins on Halloween night.
拜托
Please!
-放了我们 -他们是从哪里来的
- Please let us out of here! - Where did they come from?
你从地狱而来
You are from the other side.
你就是征兆
You are the sign.
-不给糖就捣蛋 -伙计们 待在一起
- Trick or treat! - Hey, guys. Stay together.
真可怕
Very scary.
-米拉米拉不 -不给糖就捣蛋
- Mila. Mila, no! - Trick or treat...
-轮到你了 -闻我的脚
- Wait your turn. - ...smell my feet,
-给我点好吃的 -等等 等等
- give me something good to eat. - Wait, hang on, hang on.
-我没带听诊器 -快点
- I don't have my stethoscope. - Come on!
-我必须带 我得去拿 -我们要迟到了
- I need it. I'm gonna get it. - We're going to be late.
-我马上回来 -天啊
- I'll be right back. - Geez!
你绝对不会相信的
Look. You're not gonna believe this.
原来一直都在我口袋里
They were in my pocket the whole time.
丽贝卡告诉你地址了吗
Did Rebecca give you directions?
她给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah. She did call me.
萨莉 你好吗
Hey, Sally. How are you?
真的吗
Really?
太可怕了
That's awful.
我会锁好我的门
Well, I'll keep my doors locked.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
比利还在派对上呢
Billy's still out at a party.
你要是有别的消息就告诉我
Let me know if you hear anything else.
晚安 萨莉
Good night, Sally.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
雌雄大盗 你们真是太迷人了
Bonnie and Clyde, you are lady-killers.
你们真是太美了
You guys are seriously beautiful.
你们真是太美...笑一个
You're seriously beautif... Give me a smile.
大大地笑一个 紧紧抱住她
Give me a big smile. Just hold her tight.
没错 就这样 屁♥股♥翘起来
There we go. Do that. Do that with your ass.
好了 不...
Okay, so, no, not...
是薇琪 稍等 就一下
It's Vicky. One second. One sec.
好吧 你不用...你不用非得接的
Okay, you don't... you don't have to take it.
天啊 真希望你也能在
Hi. Oh, my gosh, I wish that you were here.
太好玩了
It is so much fun.
我也希望我在 我真是太无聊了
God, I wish I was there. I'm so fuckin' bummed.
感觉和不认识的人
It's just, like, so much easier
说话聊天真是
to actually, like, talk to people when you have no idea
-太简单了 -我就说会很好玩吧
- who they are. - Yeah, dude, I told you you'd have fun.
卡梅伦呢 他穿着我奶奶的衬衣
How's Cameron? Is he looking super fine
看上去是不是特别棒
in my grandma's skirt?
他...
He is...
特别性感 有点让我受不了了
so sexy, it's a little too much to take.
挂断
但是
But...
-人呢 -不 他很棒
- Where'd you go? - No, he's so sweet.
-我晚的好开心 -你们俩
- I'm having the best time. - You know, you guys
等结束后应该到我这里来
should just come over here when it's done.
戴夫已经在路上了 他准备带点
Dave's already on his way, and he's gonna bring the, uh,
你懂的 "胡地" 懂我意思吧
you know, the "Alakazam," If you know what I mean.
朱利安的父母很晚
And Julian's parents aren't gonna be back
才会回来
until, like, super late.
还得上学呢
Okay, well, it is a school night,
我们不会"胡"太多
so we're not gonna... "Kazam" Too much.
拜托 还"上学"呢
Oh, come on. It's a "School night."
别这么假正经 赶紧过来
Don't be a needy bitch. Get over here.
好吧 待会见 等结束后
Okay. I'll see you soon. We'll come over
-我们就过去 -好的 再见 爱你
- as soon as it's over. - Okay, bye. Love you.
我听到你叫你朋友过来
I heard you telling your friends to come over here
-你们还要抽大♥麻♥ -不 不
- and you're gonna smoke some weed. - No. No.
-"胡地" -朱利安 我是在说
- That "Alakazam"? - Julian, I'm talking about,
你懂的 魔法之类的
like, uh, you know, like, a ma-magic trick,
-就像"飞行咒" -我知道你在说
- like, "Abracadabra." - I know you're talking
抽大♥麻♥ 别骗我
about smoking weed. Don't lie to me.
这是违反规定的 我要告诉我妈妈
That's against the rules. I'm telling my mom.
那我就要告诉你妈妈去看你的浏览器记录
Well, I'm gonna tell your mom about your browser history.
-劝你不要 -你可以给我惹麻烦
- You better not. - You can get me in trouble,
-我也能让你吃不了兜着走 -我...
- I can get you in trouble. - I'm...
你以前是我保姆的孩子中最喜欢的
You used to be my favorite, but now you're,
现在你只能排第十位
like, my tenth favorite boy that I nanny.
我做过很多废物小孩的保姆
电影精选列表