你有感觉冷或是别的不舒服吗
You're not cold or anything, are you?
感觉都好吗
Everything all right?
你有在吃药吗
Are you taking any medication?
谢谢
Thank you.
今天早上感觉怎么样
How are you doing this morning?
昨天晚上睡得安稳吗
Did you have a restful sleep last night?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
-是吗 -是的
- You did? - I did.
-有做梦吗 -没有
- Any dreams? - Nope.
有时候人会不记得自己的梦
Sometimes we don't remember our dreams, you know?
是的
That's right.
其实我们做梦了 只是醒来时
We do dream, but we don't remember
-都不记得了 -是的
- when we wake up. - No.
但如果是在醒来前
But if we are dreaming some
刚做的梦 那我们就记得
just before we wake up, we remember those.
是的
That's right.
你知不知道
Did you know...
一个... 有用的小知识
A little, uh... uh, useful information.
我们醒来时
When we wake up
说"我一整晚
and say, "The whole night,
都在做梦 梦到了这个那个"
I was dreaming this and that and everything,"
其实最多四十五分钟
it's only 45 minutes maximum.
-你知道这个吗 -不知道
- Did you know that? - Yeah. No, I did not. Yeah.
一般的梦只有十到十五分钟长
So the ordinary dream is ten or 15 minutes.
下回见
I'll see you all later.
-你要去哪里 -我要去见病人
- Where are you going? - I'm going to see my patients.
测试 测试
Testing. Testing.
测试 测试 测试 一二三
Check, check, check. One, two, three.
测试 一二三
Testing. One, two, three.
我们现在在史密斯格罗夫
We are now at Smith's Grove,
一家康复机构
uh, rehabilitation facility.
我们今天过来是想采访一位
We're here today to interview a patient
在这里关了四十年的病人
that's spent the last 40 years in captivity
据人们说 他在此期间一言未发
and, by all accounts, has not uttered a word.
这个恶魔...
This monster...
-下午好 -下午好
- Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
我是兰比尔·萨顿医生
I'm Dr. Ranbir Sartain.
很高兴终于见到您了
Great to finally meet you.
感谢您今天抽空见我们
Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with us today.
我们一直希望能在他被转移到
We were hoping to have this opportunity
另一家机构之前采访到他
before he's transferred to the new facility.
玻璃山那边远没有这么宽容
Glass Hill is far less accommodating.
玻璃山就是地狱火坑
Glass Hill is the pit of hell.
多年来 他作为研究对象被关在这里
For years, he's been kept here to be studied.
我想州政♥府♥已经丧失兴趣
I suppose the state has lost interest
不想再继续探究了
in discovering anything further.
因此我们来了
Well, that's why we're here.
我毕生执迷于研究迈克尔
Michael has been my life's obsession.
我查阅了每一本关于他的案卷
I've examined every single case file written on him.
卢米斯医生去世之前 我是他的学生
I was a student of Dr. Loomis before he passed away.
后来我游说伊利诺伊大学
And then I lobbied the University of Illinois
将我分配来研究迈克尔
to be assigned to Michael myself.
有什么进展吗
Any progress?
有超过五十个临床精神病学家来看过他
Well, he's been seen by over 50 clinical psychiatrists,
每个人都有不同的观点
and with each, many different opinions.
卢米斯医生是唯一一个在外头见到他的
Dr. Loomis was the only one to see him in the wild.
他断言迈克尔是纯粹的邪恶
And he concluded he was nothing more than pure evil.
我们的病人能呼吸新鲜空气 沐浴阳光
Our patients get fresh air, sunshine,
能看到风景 有适当的锻炼 还有健康食谱
a view, proper exercise, healthy diet.
我很难过看到他被转去
It pains me to see him transferred
那家低于期望的机构
to that less-than-desirable facility.
那就是他
And there he is.
他会说话
He can speak.
只是不想说
He just chooses not to.
如果可以的话 我想离他近一点
I'd love to stand closer to him, if I may.
看看他是否有意识 或是缺乏意识
Get a sense of his awareness, or lack of awareness.
别搞错了 他意识非常灵敏
Oh, make no mistake, he's aware.
你们一到 他就在观察你们了
He was watching you as you arrived.
不如你把你的左脚的鞋带绑好吧
Perhaps you'd like to tie your left shoelace?
这位撑着雨伞的托沃利先生
Mr. Tovoli here, the gentleman with the umbrella,
对这种事有强迫症
has a fixation for such things.
不要小看任何人
Underestimate no one.
好的
Of course.
走到黄线处
And now step up to the yellow line.
不能再靠近了
And no further.
任何情况下都不要越线
Do not cross the line under any circumstances.
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔
Michael.
这里有人想要见见你
I've got some people who'd like to meet you.
你好 迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
我叫亚伦·科里
My name is Aaron Korey.
我已经追踪你的案子很多年了
I've been following your case for years
依然对你知之甚少
and still know very little about you.
我想知道更多
I'd like to know more.
关于那个晚上
About that night.
关于事件中的那些人
About those involved.
你有想过他们吗 迈克尔
Do you ever think about them, Michael?
有对他们的死感到愧疚吗
Feel guilt about their fate?
我从一个在检察总长办公室的
I borrowed something from a friend
朋友那里借了个东西 迈克尔
at the attorney general's office, Michael.
你感觉到了 对吗 迈克尔
You feel it, don't you, Michael?
你感觉到面具了
You feel the mask.
费加罗 费加罗
Figaro. Figaro!
说句话 迈克尔
Say something, Michael.
说句话
Say something.
你感觉到了 对吗
You can feel it, can't you?
它是你的一部分 迈克尔
It's a part of you, Michael.
它是你的一部分
It's a part of you.
说句话
Say something.
说句话 迈克尔
Say something, Michael.
说句话
Say something!
好了
Okay, well,
我们目睹了这头禽兽处于俘虏状态
having witnessed the animal in its captive state
我们没有引起他的任何反应
and failed to provoke any sort of response,
我们现在要追踪他的同类
we now track down its counterpart.
这个恶魔是否已经创造出了另一个恶魔
Could it be that one monster has created another?
即使将他们隔离开来的
And although the iron bars and barbed wire
铁栏杆和铁丝网都牢固而锋利
that separate them are both strong and sharp,
但无形的界限却模糊不清
the metaphysical lines are blurred and slight.
他们二人都孤独地活着 受到彼此的
Both exist in isolation, fettered by their own fear
-恐惧和仇恨的束缚 -是这里
- and hatred of one another. - This one.
这里吗
Here?
康复的唯一希望
Could it be that the only hope
-是否是... -有点阴森森的
- of rehabilitation... - Spooky.
...他们的正面交锋
...is through confrontation?
"不得入内
"Access has been denied.
私人领地 不可侵犯"
Private property. No trespassing."
你可能会用到这个
You might need this.
达娜 记者从不花钱买♥♥采访
Dana, journalists don't pay for their interviews.
笑一个
Smile.
我们上镜了
We're on camera.
喂
Yes.
你好 我们要找劳瑞·斯卓德
Hello. Um, we're looking for Laurie Strode.
我们
We're, uh, um...
我们 我们在做节目
we're-we're making a podcast, and, uh...
我们是调查记者
We're investigative journalists.
我们大老远过来的 希望您能抽空见我们
If you have a moment, we've traveled a very long way.
我们付三千块行吗
How does $3,000 sound?
你好
Hello.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?