Don't shoot him.
-医生 回车上 -不
- Doctor, get back in the car. - No!
你杀了他 他死了
You killed him. He's dead.
-退后 -不
- Stand back. - No.
我还是要一枪把这个混♥蛋♥的脑袋打开花
I'm still gonna blow this motherfucker's brains out.
走开 别碰我的病人
Get away. Leave my patient alone.
离尸体远点 退后
Get away from the body. Stand back.
我再说最后一遍 离嫌疑人远点
I'm not gonna say it again. Step away from the suspect.
离...
Step a...
操
Fuck.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
原来就是这种感觉
So this is what it feels like.
救命
Help!
-给我的病人让点地方出来 -不
- Make room for my patient. - No!
不
No.
不
No!
那些人想因为你看到的罪行
These people want to kill this man
杀这个人
for the crimes you observed.
这是理解恶人思想
The most important opportunity
最重要的机会
to understand the mind of evil, you see.
等他醒了 我们会做好准备
So, when he awakes, we'll be ready.
什么准备
Ready for what?
重聚
The reunion.
迈克尔对劳瑞·斯卓德的追逐
Michael's pursuit of Laurie Strode
有可能是让他活下来的动力
could be what keeps him alive.
我怀疑是成为捕食者的概念
I would suspect the notion of being a predator
或者成为猎物的恐惧 让他们二人得以活下来
or the fear of becoming prey keeps both of them alive.
你想吃越南三明治吗
You want a banh mi sandwich?
什么 那是什么
A what? What is that?
-越南三明治 -那是...
- A banh mi sandwich. - What's a...
那是什么 我根本不知道那是什么
Wh-What is that? I don't even know what that is.
我就喜欢你这一点 弗朗西斯 你真循规蹈矩
I love that about you, Francis. You're so predictable.
你每天都按部就班
You're like a PB and J every day kind of guy.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
越南三明治
No, a banh mi sandwich.
外面本质上就是
Banh mi is essentially just
越南版的法国长棍面包
the Vietnamese version of a French baguette.
-嗯 -这个词事实上指的是
- Mm-hmm. - And the term actually refers
外面的面包 而不是中间夹的东西
to the bread and not so much the contents therein.
-嗯 -但你的搭档
- Mm. - But your partner,
世界上最棒的搭档
the greatest partner in the world...
跟越南餐馆的人
...made an arrangement with the Vietnamese folks
-说了几句 -嗯
- at the restaurant... - Mm.
让他们为你做了特制的
...and had them make you your very own
花生酱和果冻越南三明治
peanut butter and jelly banh mi sandwich.
听起来很恶心
That sounds disgusting.
我才不要吃 我自己带吃的了
I'm not gonna try that. I brought my own food.
-我很乐意吃... -你带了什么
- I'm very happy with my... - What did you bring?
你想看看我带了什么吗
You want to see what I brought?
嗯 我想看看你带了什么
Yeah, I do want to see what you brought.
那你就看看吧
Why don't you look at this?
-看 -看到了
- Look at that. - Oh.
-新鲜出炉的布朗尼 -好
- Fresh brownie. - Okay.
自♥制♥巧克力布朗尼 我自己亲手做的
Chocolaty homemade brownie. I made that myself.
五岁的小孩子能自己做午餐的话
That's-that's, like, what a five-year-old would eat
应该会吃这个吧
if they could make their own lunch.
我跟迈克尔合作多年了
I worked with Michael for years,
但我从没见过他处于不受控制的环境
but I've never seen him in an uncontrolled environment.
我从没听过他说话
I've never heard him speak, you see.
尽管我多次鼓励 但他还是没反应
In spite of my encouragements, he remains unresponsive.
但是今晚 有无限多种可能性
But tonight, so many possibilities exist.
他跟我说话了
He spoke to me.
-他跟你说话了 -是的
- He spoke to you? - Yeah.
他谋杀我朋友时
Um, uh, when he murdered my friend,
他看到我 然后跟我说话了
he saw me, and-and he spoke to me.
他说了什么
What did he say?
-一个词 -什么
- One word. - What?
放了我 我就告诉你他说了什么
Let me go, and I will tell you what he said.
你一定要告诉我 我必须知道 告诉我
You must tell me. I must know. You must tell me.
放了我我就告诉你他说了什么
Let me go, and I'll tell you what he said.
停车我就告诉你他说了什么
Just stop the car, and I'll tell you what he said.
那是什么
What is that?
很奇怪 对吧
That's weird, right?
那是霍金斯吗
Is that Hawkins?
我不知道
I don't know.
是什么词
What was the word?
是妹妹的名字吗
Was it the sister's name?
朱迪斯
Judith?
-是什么词 -操
- What was the word? - Fuck.
迈克尔
Michael.
606呼叫601
606 to 601.
霍金斯
Hawkins.
回对讲机 完毕
Answer the fucking radio, burnout.
霍金斯
Hawkins?
606呼叫601
606, 601.
霍金斯 请回答
Hawkins, please respond.
霍金斯
Hawkins.
-我们去看看 -好
- Let's go check it out. - All right.
说句话
Say something.
你看到他了吗
Can you see him?
霍金斯 请回答
Hawkins, please respond.
霍金斯 请回答
Hawkins, please respond.
我们去看看
Let's go and check it out.
好
All right.
调度中心 有人遇袭倒下
Dispatch, be advised, we got a man down.
已经死亡
He's ten-seven.
没有见到601
No sign of 601.
凯伦 关灯
Karen, the lights.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不是说在这里很安全吗
I thought you said we were safer here.
你一直不想听我说那晚发生的事
You never wanted to listen when I spoke of that night.
这就是原因
And this is why.
我已经准备这一刻很久了
I've been preparing for this for a long time.
你想让他来这里
You want him to come here.
对不起 凯伦 真的对不起 孩子
I'm so sorry, Karen. I'm so sorry, baby.
有消息吗
Any word?
有艾莉森的消息吗
Hey, any word on Allyson?
伙计们
Guys.
什么...
Wha...?
雷
Ray!
凯伦
Karen!
雷呢
Where's Ray?
迈克尔来了 去楼下
Michael's here. Get downstairs.
快去 亲爱的 快去
Go, baby, go!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
我不该那样抚养你长大
I was wrong to raise you the way I did,
但至少我可以保护你
but at least I can protect you.
你不会出任何事的
Nothing will happen to you.
我知道你觉得这是我的笼子
I know you thought this was my cage.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
我必须了结这件事
I have to finish this.
妈
Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, baby.
出来 迈克尔
Come out, Michael.
妈
Mom.
外婆
Grandmother?
外婆
Grandmother?
孩子
电影精选列表