And I babysit some fucking loser kids.
如果别的保姆来看我
If I had some other kind of babysitter,
肯定会给我念故事
she'd be reading me a story.
我就不会在这里剪我脏兮兮的脚指甲
I wouldn't be up clipping my nasty-ass toenails.
-上♥床♥去 -你以前可好了
- Uh-huh. Go to bed. - You used to be cool.
我们以前是朋友 但现在
We used to be friends. But now...
好了 上♥床♥去
Okay. Come on, go to bed.
-等等 -已经过了你的上♥床♥时间
- Wait. - It's way past your bedtime.
-你想做乖孩子吗 -嗯
- You want to be a good kid? - Mm-hmm.
-上♥床♥ 上♥床♥ -你能拿多少钱
- Mm-hmm. Go to bed, go to bed. - How much do you get paid?
快点 快点
Come on, let's go, let's go.
我马上来 快点
I'll get ya. Come on.
晚安 小家伙
Good night, little dude.
薇琪
Hey, Vicky.
你能开着门吗 就一条小缝
Can you leave the door open? Just a crack?
能
Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
顺便 我保姆过的孩子中最喜欢的就是你
By the way, you're actually my favorite kid I babysit for.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
晚安
Good night.
那不是...
That is not what...
操 那真的...
Fuck. Okay, that really...
我完蛋了
that fucked me up. Okay.
艾莉森
Allyson!
艾莉森 过来
Allyson, come here!
-等等 艾莉森 -不 那是怎么回事
- Wait. Hey, Allyson. - No. What was that?
-什么 什么 -那是怎么回事
- Okay, what? What? Hey, wh... - What was that?
-什么 -怎么回事
- What? - What's this?
什么 能不能理智点
What? Dude, have some discretion, all right?
我不知道你觉得你看到了什么 但是
I don't know what you thought you saw, but, like,
我 金真的只是在和我说话
I... Kim... literally was talking to me.
-真的吗 -她来找我 然后
- Really? - She came up to me and, like,
在我耳边小声说话 好吗
whispered in my ear, okay?
你不用哭的
You don't have to cry about it.
这没什么大不了的
It's not that big a deal.
-那是奥斯卡让你完蛋了吗 -不 我...
- So Oscar got you fucked up? - No, I got...
我让我自己完蛋了 我...
I mean, I got me fucked up. I...
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 我们能不能谈谈 -别
- Hey, okay, can we just talk? Okay. - Don't.
好了 你知道吗 不
Okay, here, you know what? No.
你♥他♥妈♥珍贵的手♥机♥
Your fucking precious phone?
你搞什么
What the fuck?
你要接吗
You gonna get that?
还是你想让我接
Or you want me to get it?
等等 等等 等等
Hold... hold up, hold up. Wait, wait, wait.
我受够了
I'm done.
这里是14小队
This is Unit 14.
-我在米勒太太房♥子外 -该死
- I'm out by Old Lady Miller's house. - Oh, shit.
这里没有什么可疑的
I don't see anything suspicious out here. Over.
明白 你要叫停
Uh, ten-four. You want to go ahead and, uh,
前往现场的车辆 正式取消增援吗
show yourself code two, officially cancel request for assistance?
确认
Uh, affirmative. Over.
该死
Oh, shit.
-抱歉 -你好
- Sorry. - Hi.
我不想按门铃 怕吵醒孩子
I didn't want to ring the doorbell and wake up the kid.
-没事 -看 我刚刻好的
- It's okay. - Check it out. Fresh from my patch.
-天啊 -眼睛是桃心
- Oh, my God. - His eyes are hearts.
-我很喜欢 -嗯
- I love it. - Yeah.
-这是塔特 -你好 塔特
- This is Tate. - Hello. Hi, Tate.
-你好啊 -你好吗
- Hello. What's up? - Hi. How are ya?
这房♥子都是我们的了吗
Do we have the whole house to ourselves?
-是这样的吗 -没错
- Is that how this works? - Yes.
-真棒 -等艾莉森和卡梅伦过来
- Sweet. - Until Allyson and Cameron get here.
那么你现在要不要去做点爆米花
Okay, so, in the meantime, you want to make some popcorn
看场恐怖电影
and watch a spooky movie?
-不 -等等 你看看这个
- Mm, no. - All right, wait, check this out.
你肯定会喜欢的
You're gonna like this.
我去
I went...
纹了这个纹身
and got this tattoo.
因为就是今晚了
Because tonight is the night,
我们下半辈子都会铭记的这一晚
the one we'll remember for the rest of our lives.
你今晚绝对能不进洞上垒
You are so getting dry-fucked tonight.
-是吗 -赶紧过来
- Oh, yeah? - Fuckin' come here.
怎么了
What?
-什么声音 -什么什么声音
- What was that? - What was what?
你听到了吗
Did you hear something?
没有 什么
No. What was it?
我不知道 我以为...
I don't know. I thought...
我以为我听到了一点声音
I thought I heard, like, a noise or something.
可能只是朱利安在上厕所
Yeah, it's probably just Julian taking a dump.
你能去看看吗
Would you go look?
一定得去吗
Do I have to?
是的 能拜托你去看看吗
Yeah, would you please go look?
好吧
Okay.
-很奇怪 -好吧
- It was weird. - All right.
好吧 小家伙
All right, little buddy.
-操 -我在走廊上看到有人
- Oh, fuck me. - I saw someone in the hallway,
就站在我的门外
standing outside my door.
你好 伙计
What's up, buddy?
脸好可怕 在黑暗里看着我
There was a fucked-up face, watching me from the dark.
精灵和哥布林吗 小家伙
Ghosts and goblins, little buddy?
闭嘴 戴夫 我都听到他呼吸了
Shut up, Dave! I heard him breathing,
然后我看到了他 他就在这里
and then I saw him. He's in here.
恶巫就在房♥子里
Boogeyman's in this house.
好吧 来 我和你一起
Okay. All right. Come on, I got you.
-我们去看看 -先让戴夫上去
- Let's check it out. - Send Dave first.
-不 没事的 没事的 -不是的
- No, it's fine. It's fine. - No, no. No, it's not.
-没事的 来 -不 有事 有事
- It's okay. Come on. - No, it's not. No, it's not.
来 让我看看你在哪里看到恶巫的
Come on, show me where you saw Boogeyman.
-我会保护你的 我很强壮 有我呢 -不
- I'll protect you. I'm strong. I got you. - No.
-不 薇琪 你先上去 -我来对抗他
- No, Vicky, you go up there first. - I'll fight him off.
-来 我保证 -不
- Come on. I promise. - No.
-你能给我妈妈打电♥话♥吗 -好的
- Can you call my mom? - Yeah.
如果房♥间里有东西 我就打给她
If there's something in the room, I'll call her.
他就站在那儿 门里
He was standing right there in-in the door.
我去看看
I'll check it out.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
请你离开
Please, you need to leave.
请离开
Please leave.
薇琪
Vicky?
赶紧出去
Get out now!
-吓到你了 -你在逗我吗
- Gotcha. - You fucking kidding me?
你很安全
You're safe.
这里没有东西
Nothing's in here.
你确定吗
You sure?
你检查过窗帘后面了吗
Y-You check behind the curtains?
我全都检查过了
I checked the whole place.
牛逼
Sick.
看 没什么好害怕的
See? There's nothing to be afraid of.
这里没有恶巫
There's no Boogeyman in here.
万一是个娃娃呢
What if it's a doll?
可能是那种用诡异的宝宝
Ooh, it could be, like, one of those weird, like, kid dolls,
做的诡异洋娃娃 它们盯着你
one of those weird babies, and they stare at you
瞪着珠子眼
with those beady little eyes.
操 真是
Oh, fuck, that was... Oh!
该死
Ah, sharia.
你能把壁橱门关上吗
Uh, c-could you close the closet door?
好的
Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit!
天啊
电影精选列表